Beyblade Burst stoppers

Hey everyone

So I wanted to know if anyone that has made a 3d printed Beyblade also made a burst stopper for it. I am currently trying to make a cho z version of the Aquario combo I used from the Metal saga (Flash Aquario  105 HF/s).  This is what I have so far (I'm using 3d builder and mesh mixer). I don't know why I can't post photos directly I have not been on here since I think 2005 to 2010 on my first account. The arrows are supposed to come out when the burst stoppers are activated. If anyone has any idea please share I really don't like empty space on the design atm.
That looks nice, but the arrowheads mechanism might be too fragile to actually be usable. Not too familiar with MFB, but maybe you can check the internet for Layer inspirations for the Aquarius zodiac sign.

Is that a Balance -type tho? Really cool
(Jan. 07, 2019  1:03 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That looks nice, but the arrowheads mechanism might be too fragile to actually be usable. Not too familiar with MFB, but maybe you can check the internet for Layer inspirations for the Aquarius zodiac sign.

Is that a Balance -type tho? Really cool

Soon after posting this I came to the same conclusion about the arrows lol. Its meant to be a balance type though mimicking the flash wheel is proving to be more tedious than I thought. When I tested it threw a metal series (varies) around but bursts after the first 2 to 4 hits. I would really need a burst stopper though I'm just not sure how to fit one into an energy layer that is supposed to switch modes like the Flash wheel. the driver will hopefully be easier.
I think the best way to do it is to have the bow bend. when it is launched hard the arrow extends and bends the bow arms, activating the burst guard.

not sure it that would make it too fragile or if it is too complex to create.
(Jan. 06, 2019  10:32 PM)TorvusExitus Wrote: Hey everyone

So I wanted to know if anyone that has made a 3d printed Beyblade also made a burst stopper for it. I am currently trying to make a cho z version of the Aquario combo I used from the Metal saga (Flash Aquario  105 HF/s).  This is what I have so far (I'm using 3d builder and mesh mixer). I don't know why I can't post photos directly I have not been on here since I think 2005 to 2010 on my first account. The arrows are supposed to come out when the burst stoppers are activated. If anyone has any idea please share I really don't like empty space on the design atm.

ok so I pulled up one of my old designs The yellow and blue is for the plastic parts, red is for rubber, and grey is for metal. here
Moved to Your Creations.