You can use any parts except for Goku, Tact and Lightning L-Drago

Entries
Judgement Diabolos 00 cross Sprial’
(Dec. 15, 2019  6:23 AM)Lemonz Wrote: Judgement Diabolos 00 cross Sprial’

your in
Imperial Dragon Sting assult’
(Dec. 15, 2019  8:48 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Imperial Dragon Sting assult’

change driver

(Dec. 15, 2019  12:42 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Zwei Fafnir 00 Bump Xtreme dash.

in

also whats your weight
Imperial Dragon sting accel’...?
Lord Spriggan 00cross destroy’. If the opponent has better opposite spin LAD use it in same spin and use sliding shoots, and if the opponent has worse opposite spin LAD than This use opposite spin and try to tornado stall. This isn’t an Official tournament, so changing spin should be ok.
(Dec. 15, 2019  8:53 PM)Orbit Wrote: Lord Spriggan 00cross destroy’. If the opponent has better opposite spin LAD use it in same spin and use sliding shoots, and if the opponent has worse opposite spin LAD than This use opposite spin and try to tornado stall. This isn’t an Official tournament, so changing spin should be ok.

your in

(Dec. 15, 2019  7:57 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Imperial Dragon sting accel’...?

your in
Thank you!

What if the winner went up against your combo that won that other tournament thing where you have to burst apocalypse. Winner of one tournament vs Winner of other tournament
(Dec. 15, 2019  9:03 PM)Orbit Wrote: Thank you!

What if the winner went up against your combo that won that other tournament thing where you have to burst apocalypse. Winner of one tournament vs Winner of other tournament

If so, then let it be known that this tournament will be...

The Bekfast Cup!  

(Like the Longinus Cup...)
Quote by Kronk: “ Oh yeah. it’s all coming together.”
Vice Leopard Hybrid, if your Hybrid Driver isn't broken and if you're not dedicated to preserving it. Otherwise, Regalia γenesis Sting Ultimate Reboot'.
They will both probably burst to easily. Notice all the combos on the list are aggressive, and will be able to burst. Might wanna change your combo quickly
(Dec. 15, 2019  7:55 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  8:48 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Imperial Dragon Sting assult’

change driver

in

also whats your weight

Zan
So... when is the tournament gonna happen? No I don’t mean do it right now, but when are you?
Perfect Phoenix (LC) 0Cross Xtend+.
Imperial D 00 Bump Atomic

Launch at a 30.895 angle plz!
Dude you are going up against A variety of attack types, and you choose not to use a dash driver.
(Dec. 16, 2019  12:51 AM)Orbit Wrote: Dude you are going up against A variety of attack types, and you choose not to use a dash driver.

Atomic’ is not a thing, and Lord Spriggan On Xtend+ does incredible against dash drivers. Although I agree because Imperial has bad burst resistance.
Delete this
(Dec. 15, 2019  11:15 PM)Orbit Wrote: So... when is the tournament gonna happen? No I don’t mean do it right now, but when are you?

when i get 16 combos

(Dec. 15, 2019  10:31 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  7:55 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: change driver

in

also whats your weight

Zan

ok

(Dec. 16, 2019  12:21 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Perfect Phoenix (LC) 0Cross Xtend+.

your in

(Dec. 16, 2019  12:40 AM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Imperial D 00  Bump Atomic

Launch at a 30.895 angle plz!

change layer

(Dec. 15, 2019  9:10 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:

The Bekfast Cup!  

Actually thats something i should do now! Ok whoever wins this tournament will battle the combo that I used to burst Pa. @"g_2" could you supply the combo please?

(Dec. 15, 2019  9:10 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:

The Bekfast Cup!  

Actually thats something i should do now! Ok whoever wins this tournament will battle the combo that I used to burst Pa. g2_ could you supply the combo please?

Guys sorry for double posting above
bekfastblader..
The prime apocalypse merrderrer combo you concocted
Was Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick’
(Dec. 16, 2019  8:23 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: bekfastblader..
The prime apocalypse merrderrer combo you concocted
Was Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick’

thanks dude
Maybe you do it at 8 people because no one is volunteering.

Or maybe enter yourself in instead of the winner fighting your combo.