Beyblade Burst in the UK

(Feb. 05, 2018  7:58 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  6:54 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: For those of you who live around the North West (like myself), there is a store called The Range and it claims to have Beyblade Burst 2-Packs and even has pictures of the Beyblade Burst Evolution ones like Orpherus O2. Sounds awesome right?

However, this is a lot of baloney as I have checked The Range (at least in Wigan) and no they do not have any 2-Packs, let alone Orpherus O2...

[Image: 10xysu8.png]

Thanks a bunch @[LOL-y Rancher]! I got some images of the new dual packs and beys, I'll put them in the Hasbro's Beyblade Burst thread.

No problem but you might be disappointed since you may not find any. That's if you also live in the North West.
(Feb. 05, 2018  8:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  7:58 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Thanks a bunch @[LOL-y Rancher]! I got some images of the new dual packs and beys, I'll put them in the Hasbro's Beyblade Burst thread.

No problem but you might be disappointed since you may not find any. That's if you also live in the North West.
Wait, find any images or find any beys? I actually looked through the code of this page of the site and found all the images.
(Feb. 05, 2018  8:22 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  8:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: No problem but you might be disappointed since you may not find any. That's if you also live in the North West.
Wait, find any images or find any beys? I actually looked through the code of this page of the site and found all the images.

I mean finding the actual beys. The Range probably used any image they could find TBH.
(Feb. 05, 2018  8:24 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  8:22 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Wait, find any images or find any beys? I actually looked through the code of this page of the site and found all the images.

I mean finding the actual beys. The Range probably used any image they could find TBH.
Oh, it's fine. I mean, I'm sure online sellers like Amazon, eBay, or Entertainment Earth will probably have them. Personally, I doubt I'll ever see these Dual Packs in stores, but online is a lot more likely.
(Feb. 05, 2018  6:54 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: For those of you who live around the North West (like myself), there is a store called The Range and it claims to have Beyblade Burst 2-Packs and even has pictures of the Beyblade Burst Evolution ones like Orpherus O2. Sounds awesome right?

However, this is a lot of baloney as I have checked The Range (at least in Wigan) and no they do not have any 2-Packs, let alone Orpherus O2...

[Image: 10xysu8.png] They also claim to have Caynox and Tyros. Imma hit sainsburys for guaranteed evolution and then go to my local the range. thanks
(Jan. 31, 2018  8:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  4:43 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: How can I ask him?

@[Basedsamuraij], I don't mean to ping ya like this, but are you able to tell us the location of your TESCO you found Burst Evolution at?

It was Tesco Extra in Beckton, London. They had some wave 1 stuff and then 3 evolutions; dF, tW and bR.
(Feb. 06, 2018  11:36 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  8:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Basedsamuraij], I don't mean to ping ya like this, but are you able to tell us the location of your TESCO you found Burst Evolution at?

It was Tesco Extra in Beckton, London. They had some wave 1 stuff and then 3 evolutions; dF, tW and bR.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to check it out! THANKS A BUNCH DUDE!!!!!
UPDATE: Sainsbury's have Evolution. They have Fafnir for 14 quid and Tesco have some Evolution. I don't know the prices for Tesco though.
(Feb. 11, 2018  1:18 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: UPDATE: Sainsbury's have Evolution. They have Fafnir for 14 quid and Tesco have some Evolution. I don't know the prices for Tesco though.

We already know that.
(Feb. 11, 2018  1:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  1:18 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: UPDATE: Sainsbury's have Evolution. They have Fafnir for 14 quid and Tesco have some Evolution. I don't know the prices for Tesco though.

We already know that.

not everybody does
(Feb. 11, 2018  3:14 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  1:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote: We already know that.

not everybody does

But it's been mentioned several times in this thread, not too long ago either.
(Feb. 11, 2018  3:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  3:14 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: not everybody does

But it's been mentioned several times in this thread, not too long ago either.

people dont constantly check this thread though lol
(Feb. 11, 2018  4:49 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  3:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote: But it's been mentioned several times in this thread, not too long ago either.

people dont constantly check this thread though lol

But looking back through the pages of the thread doesn't require constantly checking it, only when there's a new post it does. Really doesn't hurt to check back on previous posts first, considering it's not a big thread.
(Feb. 11, 2018  5:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  4:49 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: people dont constantly check this thread though lol

But looking back through the pages of the thread doesn't require constantly checking it, only when there's a new post it does. Really doesn't hurt to check back on previous posts first, considering it's not a big thread.

i figured that it would be convenient to fit all of the info in a thread in one post
Fair enough I suppose. Which Sainsburys did you find your beyblades at?
(Feb. 11, 2018  8:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Fair enough I suppose. Which Sainsburys did you find your beyblades at?

A sainsbury's local in north london