Beyblade Burst in the UK

What I find ridiculous is the limited beyblade burst products here in the UK. I went to the biggest Toys r Us in London only to find a single beylocker. I've looked online Toys R Us, Smyths, Hamleys etc. I can't find anything! If any UK bladers can tell me where to find some DECENT hasbeys (Wave 4 onwards) I would appreciate it very much
theres none. its annoying isnt it, i can only find wave 1 and no 2 packs
(Jan. 29, 2018  12:02 AM)V2KX Wrote: theres none. its annoying isnt it, i can only find wave 1 and no 2 packs

It's disgusting as USA are already on Evolution and we haven't gotten into stuff like booster pack Yegdrion, Minoboros etc.
(Jan. 29, 2018  12:04 AM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  12:02 AM)V2KX Wrote: theres none. its annoying isnt it, i can only find wave 1 and no 2 packs

It's disgusting as USA are already on Evolution and we haven't gotten into stuff like booster pack Yegdrion, Minoboros etc.

your best bet is to order the star storm battle set on amazon,sorry
(Jan. 29, 2018  3:47 AM)bidinga Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajM7rBn-pVM sainsbury

OMGGGGG WHATTTTTTTTT. IMA GO SAINSBURYS NOW TOMMORW
WHAT?! You're pulling my leg! I have to check.

Oh and TESCO only has wave 1s and all that, and they're going in clearance, only after less than seven months. These things warmed shelves of all TESCOs I visited!
I popped into Hamleys a few days ago, they've got a Beyblade Burst 'section', the end of a shelf unit on the 4th floor. It was full and no wonder, they stock the Hasbro stuff, but the prices are higher than the Takara Tomy stuff from Japan on eBay! I'm not paying those prices for the Hasbro ones!
(Jan. 29, 2018  9:37 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: I popped into Hamleys a few days ago, they've got a Beyblade Burst 'section', the end of a shelf unit on the 4th floor.  It was full and no wonder, they stock the Hasbro stuff, but the prices are higher than the Takara Tomy stuff from Japan on eBay!  I'm not paying those prices for the Hasbro ones!

What wave did they have?
2nd I think, definitely wasn't Evolution. Hard to tell with the Hasbro ones.
(Jan. 29, 2018  3:47 AM)bidinga Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajM7rBn-pVM sainsbury

NO FRIGGIN WAY?! WHICH CITY!!!

(Jan. 29, 2018  9:41 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: 2nd I think, definitely wasn't Evolution.  Hard to tell with the Hasbro ones.

Which beys? If you can remember
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:03 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:

NO FRIGGIN WAY?! WHICH CITY!!!

(Jan. 29, 2018  9:41 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: 2nd I think, definitely wasn't Evolution.  Hard to tell with the Hasbro ones.

Sorry can't remember exactly now, a few double packs, which were £30 and the red washing up bowl stadium.  I was so incensed by the prices, I didn't really see what they had!
I live in the Uk but I usually resort to a middleman (my uncle) or eBay, etc

My uncle lives in Japan, so I just tell him what I want, give him the money of how much the Beys cost, he pops down and buys the Beys and then he ships it off to me! Recently I ordered 5 pieces of RBV9 from him, so I can’t wait!!!! Smile

I've been to Hamleys and saw the first dual layer ones and some early two packs.
UPDATE: I know this is double posting, but guess which UK stores doesn't have Burst Evolution?

Answer: Not Sainsburys
(Jan. 30, 2018  2:14 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:03 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: NO FRIGGIN WAY?! WHICH CITY!!!

Sorry can't remember exactly now, a few double packs, which were £30 and the red washing up bowl stadium.  I was so incensed by the prices, I didn't really see what they had!

A double pack?! For £30?! Hamleys are having a laugh

(Jan. 30, 2018  5:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: UPDATE: I know this is double posting, but guess which UK stores doesn't have Burst Evolution?

Answer: Not Sainsburys

Not in London but if you're commited enough to go to Coventry, you'll find it in Sainsburys
(Jan. 30, 2018  7:35 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: Not in London but if you're commited enough to go to Coventry, you'll find it in Sainsburys

I believe samuraibasedjay is a London blader and found some at a large TESCO, I just don't know which one it was. I found mine at Sainsburys in Bolton.
(Jan. 30, 2018  8:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2018  7:35 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: Not in London but if you're commited enough to go to Coventry, you'll find it in Sainsburys

I believe samuraibasedjay is a London blader and found some at a large TESCO, I just don't know which one it was. I found mine at Sainsburys in Bolton.

Evolution in a London Tesco?
(Jan. 31, 2018  12:25 AM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2018  8:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I believe samuraibasedjay is a London blader and found some at a large TESCO, I just don't know which one it was. I found mine at Sainsburys in Bolton.

Evolution in a London Tesco?
Not sure, I think it is but you'll have to ask Jay.
(Jan. 31, 2018  1:08 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  12:25 AM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: Evolution in a London Tesco?
Not sure, I think it is but you'll have to ask Jay.
How can I ask him?
Just a quick lil update, the Tesco in Salford does not have Evolution Burst. They still have the first wave.
(Jan. 31, 2018  4:43 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  1:08 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Not sure, I think it is but you'll have to ask Jay.
How can I ask him?

@[Basedsamuraij], I don't mean to ping ya like this, but are you able to tell us the location of your TESCO you found Burst Evolution at?
For those of you who live around the North West (like myself), there is a store called The Range and it claims to have Beyblade Burst 2-Packs and even has pictures of the Beyblade Burst Evolution ones like Orpherus O2. Sounds awesome right?

However, this is a lot of baloney as I have checked The Range (at least in Wigan) and no they do not have any 2-Packs, let alone Orpherus O2...

[Image: 10xysu8.png]
(Feb. 05, 2018  6:54 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: For those of you who live around the North West (like myself), there is a store called The Range and it claims to have Beyblade Burst 2-Packs and even has pictures of the Beyblade Burst Evolution ones like Orpherus O2. Sounds awesome right?

However, this is a lot of baloney as I have checked The Range (at least in Wigan) and no they do not have any 2-Packs, let alone Orpherus O2...

[Image: 10xysu8.png]

Thanks a bunch @[LOL-y Rancher]! I got some images of the new dual packs and beys, I'll put them in the Hasbro's Beyblade Burst thread.