Beyblade Burst Wave 5 prediction

(Jul. 13, 2018  3:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think the Tropical recolor of Wyvron W3 will be part of Wave 5. If I remember correctly, it has the 2 disc, a green Glaive, and a red Trans

Where did you see that?
I hope they release gZ and gK tbh, especially gK since I wanna see if Hasbro buffs it.
(Jul. 13, 2018  8:09 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I hope they release gZ and gK tbh, especially gK since I wanna see if Hasbro buffs it.

Like other people have said, it may or may not happen
(Jul. 13, 2018  8:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  8:09 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I hope they release gZ and gK tbh, especially gK since I wanna see if Hasbro buffs it.

Like other people have said, it may or may not happen

Who knows, they may end up like Lúinor and Anubion and be released in the Turbo line.
(Jul. 13, 2018  8:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think the Tropical recolor of Wyvron W3 will be part of Wave 5. If I remember correctly, it has the 2 disc, a green Glaive, and a red Trans

Where did you see that?

In the app
(Jul. 07, 2018  2:51 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have a possible list of the four beyblades for wave 5. These are not confirmed, just predicted. They are:

Treptune T3

Zeutron Z3

Kerbeus K3

Khalazar K3

Tell me your predictions/rumors

Well maybe 
Khazhar k3
Balkish b3
And other r TBD
Kerbeus and Zeutron not on hasbro plans
(Jul. 14, 2018  10:35 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Kerbeus and Zeutron not on hasbro plans

Sad, but true Unhappy
I have a good feeling wave five will be revealed soon
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:33 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Balkesh B3 bK and sT are confirmed

wait,sT? how do you know it?

Balkesh B3 is most likely confirmed because images have been found but Treptune T3/4 is not confirmed nothing has been seen on Treptune
(Aug. 12, 2018  3:41 PM)MrBlade Wrote:

Balkesh B3 is most likely confirmed because images have been found but Treptune T3/4 is not confirmed nothing has been seen on Treptune

I am glad to see wave five has been leaked. Now Iwant predictions on the release date
(Aug. 12, 2018  6:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  3:41 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Balkesh B3 is most likely confirmed because images have been found but Treptune T3/4 is not confirmed nothing has been seen on Treptune

I am glad to see wave five has been leaked. Now Iwant predictions on the release date

Technically Rob not all of Wave 5 has been leaked, only Balkesh so I think we should keep going on the remaining 3 spots

I think the remaining 3 in Wave 5 could be:

Boom Khalazar K3 7Under Hunter: This is something pretty obvious after Balkesh the only remaining Bey is Khalazar although there will be a Silver Khalazar in the Ultimate Tournament Collection so unless they screw us over and only give us the silver one the 2nd obvious spot has to go to Khalazar.

Now that was the only full bey I could really think of because its the last main color Bey of all the God Beys that needs to be revealed besides Screw Trident/Treptune T3/T4 because it likely could come more around Turbo probably if they release a Wave 6 it could go closer to Turbo but there are various parts that should be released in the upcoming Wave.

Forge Disc - 3: This Disc is kinda rare originally only from Twin Nemesis 3Hit Ultimate Reboot on TT's Toyline, although its starting to become more common with the release of Winning Valkyrie 3 Yielding in RBV11 and Z Achilles 3Dagger Destroy in the Super Z Triple Booster Set, though since Noctemis N3 ended up coming with Forge Disc 2 instead of 3 its has not been released in Hasbro's Toyline so this would be something that should come with a recolor in Wave 5.

Disc Frame - Hit: This Frame is a rare one only with Twin Nemesis 3Hit Ultimate Reboot on TT's Toyline and like Forge Disc 3 since N3 came with 2 instead of 3Hit, Hit has not been known for/been released in Hasbro's Toyline so this should also be an addition to Wave 5 on a recolor (probably with 3 xD).

Performance Tip - Yielding: This may be odd to ask but researching Yielding I've noticed it has never been released in Hasbro's Toyline surprisingly and isn't in the Beyblade Burst App which really surprises me I don't see why Hasbro wouldn't release Yielding its not a special Driver like Amaterios' Assault, Orichalcum's Octa, or Baldur's Bite so it would be pretty great to see Yielding in this Wave or possibly the next Wave.

Performance Tip - Planet: Planet is kind of a rare driver in TT's Toyline from Galaxy Zeus 4Meteor Planet in the God Triple Booster, and recently on Nightmare Longinus Planet in RBV11 and Galaxy Zeus is not known for release any time soon for Wave 5 so Planet could be something to see in this Wave or the next Wave.

Performance Tip - Ultimate Reboot: a really interesting driver from a CoroCoro or something like that, and in Twin Nemesis on TT's Toyline now this one could be the most unlikely for this Wave but if it actually comes in this Wave that would be nice though it could also end up coming in the next Wave possibly.
(Aug. 12, 2018  6:55 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  6:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am glad to see wave five has been leaked. Now Iwant predictions on the release date

Technically Rob not all of Wave 5 has been leaked, only Balkesh so I think we should keep going on the remaining 3 spots

I think the remaining 3 in Wave 5 could be:

Boom Khalazar K3 7Under Hunter: This is something pretty obvious after Balkesh the only remaining Bey is Khalazar although there will be a Silver Khalazar in the Ultimate Tournament Collection so unless they screw us over and only give us the silver one the 2nd obvious spot has to go to Khalazar.

Now that was the only full bey I could really think of because its the last main color Bey of all the God Beys that needs to be revealed besides Screw Trident/Treptune T3/T4 because it likely could come more around Turbo probably if they release a Wave 6 it could go closer to Turbo but there are various parts that should be released in the upcoming Wave.

Forge Disc - 3: This Disc is kinda rare originally only from Twin Nemesis 3Hit Ultimate Reboot on TT's Toyline, although its starting to become more common with the release of Winning Valkyrie 3 Yielding in RBV11 and Z Achilles 3Dagger Destroy in the Super Z Triple Booster Set, though since Noctemis N3 ended up coming with Forge Disc 2 instead of 3 its has not been released in Hasbro's Toyline so this would be something that should come with a recolor in Wave 5.

Disc Frame - Hit: This Frame is a rare one only with Twin Nemesis 3Hit Ultimate Reboot on TT's Toyline and like Forge Disc 3 since N3 came with 2 instead of 3Hit, Hit has not been known for/been released in Hasbro's Toyline so this should also be an addition to Wave 5 on a recolor (probably with 3 xD).

Performance Tip - Yielding: This may be odd to ask but researching Yielding I've noticed it has never been released in Hasbro's Toyline surprisingly and isn't in the Beyblade Burst App which really surprises me I don't see why Hasbro wouldn't release Yielding its not a special Driver like Amaterios' Assault, Orichalcum's Octa, or Baldur's Bite so it would be pretty great to see Yielding in this Wave or possibly the next Wave.

Performance Tip - Planet: Planet is kind of a rare driver in TT's Toyline from Galaxy Zeus 4Meteor Planet in the God Triple Booster, and recently on Nightmare Longinus Planet in RBV11 and Galaxy Zeus is not known for release any time soon for Wave 5 so Planet could be something to see in this Wave or the next Wave.

Performance Tip - Ultimate Reboot: a really interesting driver from a CoroCoro or something like that, and in Twin Nemesis on TT's Toyline now this one could be the most unlikely for this Wave but if it actually comes in this Wave that would be nice though it could also end up coming in the next Wave possibly.
1. Khalazar K3 will probably be released in wave five.

2. Wave six will probably not be a wave in evolution because Turbo has already been leaked and I can not think of enough beyblades to put in wave six.

3. 3, hit, and ultimate reboot will probably be released with a twin nemesis switch strike starter.

4. Yielding will probably not be released until possibly Turbo because Wonder Valtryek V4 3 Yielding.

5. Planet will probably be released with Galaxy Zeutron Z3 in Turbo
(Aug. 12, 2018  8:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: 1. Khalazar K3 will probably be released in wave five.

2. Wave six will probably not be a wave in evolution because Turbo has already been leaked and I can not think of enough beyblades to put in wave six.

3. 3, hit, and ultimate reboot will probably be released with a twin nemesis switch strike starter.

4. Yielding will probably not be released until possibly Turbo because Wonder Valtryek V4 3 Yielding.

5. Planet will probably be released with Galaxy Zeutron Z3 in Turbo

1. Exactly

2. There would have to be a Wave 6 maybe a special Turbo Switchstrike Wave and not Evolution at the least

3. Noctemis Switchstrike starter is highly unlikely since Noctemis was released in the Battle Tower the chance of tN being released in Hasbro with 3Hit Ultimate Reboot is not happening I mean look at Satomb he hasn't become a SS Starter either anyways so 3, Hit and Ultimate Reboot would more likely be released with Wave 5 extras.

4. There would be no way of that happening its not like every Random Booster in Takara Tomy made is released in Hasbro and besides Yaeger Yggdrasil/Yegdrion Y2's Stock Combo has Yielding in it and we have Yegdrion in Hasbro but no Yielding so they wouldn't save Yielding for some Hasbro RBV11 Valtryek if they didn't even release it with Yegdrion Y2 in the first place

5. That could be a possibility in Turbo or Wave 6 known as a special Turbo God Switchstrike Wave.
*After wave 5* aB3 And bK3 Are... The only Beys in wave 5... So it's not really a wave...
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:42 PM)Cg Plays Wrote: *After wave 5* aB3 And bK3 Are... The only Beys in wave 5... So it's not really a wave...

I'm pretty sure there were also some starter pack recolors of Dual Layer Beys as well, but don't forget that the Ultimate Tournament Collection and possibly the Spin SHifter Set are a part of Wave 5.
https://youtu.be/901lDyM4wus
(Jul. 07, 2018  3:22 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'd say they'll skimp out on Kerbeus K3 and go for beys that only showed in the anime.
Look at the link its confirmed K3 wiil be released as well as Z3( oops forgot to check the date)
(Oct. 11, 2018  7:16 PM)blazel Wrote: https://youtu.be/901lDyM4wus
(Jul. 07, 2018  3:22 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'd say they'll skimp out on Kerbeus K3 and go for beys that only showed in the anime.
Look at the link its confirmed K3 wiil be released as well as Z3
man,look at the day when that was posted...
(Jul. 07, 2018  2:51 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have a possible list of the four beyblades for wave 5. These are not confirmed, just predicted. They are:

Treptune T3

Zeutron Z3

Kerbeus K3

Khalazar K3

Tell me your predictions/rumors

Most of that (exept Khalazar) are released in turbo with the names being Kerbeus K4, Galaxy Zeutron Z4 soon to be rereleased as Asteroid Zeutron Z3 and Spiral Treptune T4. They are released in dual packs accept the rerelease.

(Jul. 13, 2018  8:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Where did you see that?

Spin Shifter Pack for target.
Going to close this thread as you can talk about Hasbro releases here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...aunch-2017