Beyblade Burst Ultimate (FanFic)

The series will start when people start coming to this thread*

Hyper Bey System Explanation: So basically the system is kinda like Vice Leopard. The gimmick is that the Layer opens up.
You put your Bey's chip in the center (obviously). You open up the layer so you can place the ring. (aka the main part of the layer)
The teeth are kinda slanted to create burst resistance.

Disc explanation: the discs are supposed to unlock Ultimate Overdrive. (basically the hyper flux of this fan fic) Once the Overdrive is unlocked it increases burst resistance even more. This also makes a certain part of the bey's come out(making the beys themselves stronger, or enhancing the gimmicks.

That's all for the explanation.
(Jul. 06, 2021  3:37 AM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: The series will start when people start coming to this thread*

Hyper Bey System Explanation: So basically the system is kinda like Vice Leopard. The gimmick is that the Layer opens up.
You put your Bey's chip in the center (obviously). You open up the layer so you can place the ring. (aka the main part of the layer)

Disc explanation: the discs are supposed to unlock Ultimate Overdrive. (basically the hyper flux of this fan fic) Once the Overdrive is unlocked it increases burst resistance even more. This also makes a certain part of the bey's come out(making the beys themselves stronger, or enhancing the gimmicks.

Welcome to WBO I hope you enjoy your stay I will be following your fanfic but please consider reading mine Smile
(Jul. 06, 2021  3:37 AM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: The series will start when people start coming to this thread*

I will be following also welcome to the home of fans and please read my fan fic lol you don’t have to really!
oh dont worry i already read some of each fanfic. its entertaining

well are we ready to start the first episode?

Wait, so how exactly do you 'open up the layer'? Can you give an example with some explanation of each part in the layer?
(Jul. 06, 2021  12:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

nice, by the time you made this i was asleep lol

i'll be following
(Jul. 06, 2021  5:13 PM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: okay. thanks you guys

np
(Jul. 06, 2021  12:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Wait, so how exactly do you 'open up the layer'? Can you give an example with some explanation of each part in the layer?
well its just like how the vice leopard layer opens up in chozetsu/cho-z. and the chip is just like any beyblade chip. you just put it in the center of the bey

also ultimate overdrive unlocks when the bey gets ready to burst. thats why the parts come out. it stops the bey from bursting but hit it hard enough and it'll burst

so after this we need some characters. you can be an existing character or an oc
(Jul. 06, 2021  5:16 PM)TylerOfChaos Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2021  12:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Wait, so how exactly do you 'open up the layer'? Can you give an example with some explanation of each part in the layer?
well its just like how the vice leopard layer opens up in chozetsu/cho-z. and the chip is just like any beyblade chip. you just put it in the center of the bey

also ultimate overdrive unlocks when the bey gets ready to burst. thats why the parts come out. it stops the bey from bursting but hit it hard enough and it'll burst

so after this we need some characters. you can be an existing character or an oc

So you mean that the top half of the layers is spring-loaded and you can enter a ring of sorts into said layers when the spring is pushed up?
(Jul. 06, 2021  6:48 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So you mean that the top half of the layers is spring-loaded and you can enter a ring of sorts into said layers when the spring is pushed up?

yup. that's exactly what I mean
Episode 1: The Dragon Wielding 3 swords! GreatSword Terrios!

Episode 2: The Hissing cat! Zen Feline!

Episode 3: Ultimate Clash! Terrios vs Feline!
(Jul. 08, 2021  9:46 PM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: Episode 1: The Dragon Wielding 3 swords! GreatSword Terrios!

Episode 2: The Hissing cat! Zen Feline!

Episode 3: Ultimate Clash! Terrios vs Feline!

Alr, let's see how this turns out
Hmm, I'm interested at this point!
wow this looking awesome!!
(Jul. 09, 2021  2:23 AM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: thanks lel

lel no prob bro

so, when do you plan on making the first episode?

not tryna rush
tomorrow 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 stupid thing not letting me post this because its less than 10 characters so thats why i just spammed those zeros

(Jul. 09, 2021  3:36 AM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: tomorrow      00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000         stupid thing not letting me post this because its less than 10 characters so thats why i just spammed those zeros

lol i feel you

and the coincidence is i was gonna post my chapter tomorrow too
(Jul. 09, 2021  3:36 AM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: tomorrow 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 stupid thing not letting me post this because its less than 10 characters so thats why i just spammed those zeros

Please don't spam 0's and the reason they don't let u post if it is under 10 characters Is so people won't spam