Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

(May. 15, 2018  12:37 AM)To Wrote: These episodes have already aired, but for consistency:

Episode 33: "The World League Final"
Episode 34: "Full Power! Spring Attack!"

Teletoon is currently in reruns. I've got no idea how far Disney XD USA is.

There's going to be a new match-3 puzzle game for mobile devices called Beyblade Burst Rivals (w.t.). It'll be developed by Epic Story Interactive and launch this fall.

I don't know what season 3's dub name will be yet.

I believe Disney XD USA is 2 or 3 episdoes behind Teletoon.
Episode 35: "To The Podium"
Episode 36: "Lúinor vs. Spryzen!"
Episode 37: "Challenge of Champions!"
Episode 38: "Requiem Project! Spryzen Unleashed!"
Episode 39: "Emperor of the Underground"
Episode 40: "Bow Down! Boom Khalzar!"
Episode 41: "Colossus Hammer! Twin Nocternis!"
Episode 42: "BC Sol Scorcher!"
(Jun. 12, 2018  10:14 AM)To Wrote: Episode 41: "Colossus Hammer! Twin Nocternis!"
Umm.. just to be clear, is it Noctemis or Nocternis? I remeber seeing Noctemis in one of Zankye's videos.
(Jun. 12, 2018  10:33 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2018  10:14 AM)To Wrote: Episode 41: "Colossus Hammer! Twin Nocternis!"
Umm.. just to be clear, is it Noctemis or Nocternis? I remeber seeing Noctemis in one of Zankye's videos.

It should be Noctemis.
when is the beyblade burst turbo dub gonna be out again?
(Aug. 23, 2018  10:50 PM)ironspider2357 Wrote: when is the beyblade burst turbo dub gonna be out again?

Between September and November.
im thinking maybe november december range because on the beyblade wiki the final episode of evolution will come out november 12th, 2018
(Aug. 25, 2018  3:28 AM)ironspider2357 Wrote: im thinking maybe november december range because on the beyblade wiki the final episode of evolution will come out november  12th, 2018

You shouldnt really trust wiki. Its not a reliable source but my guess for the ending of evolution is December
(Aug. 25, 2018  5:58 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  3:28 AM)ironspider2357 Wrote: im thinking maybe november december range because on the beyblade wiki the final episode of evolution will come out november  12th, 2018

You shouldnt really trust wiki. Its not a reliable source but my guess for the ending of evolution is December

It's in mid-November. I did the math
Remember that the English dub is 26 episodes behind the Japanese version. Most likely we'll get Turbo on Teletoon in Canada first. Something tells me it'll premiere in October.

Maybe that's referring to the U.S. broadcast? Teletoon will air the last episode of the season on September 16th.

Speaking of, here's the last batch of episode titles:

Episode 43: "White Hot Rivals"
Episode 44: "Epic Evolution! Strike Valtyrek!"
Episode 45: "Spryzen the Destroyer!"
Episode 46: "No Limits! Free vs. Lui!"
Episode 47: "Full Force! Charging Up!"
Episode 48: "Teamwork! To the Semi-Finals!"
Episode 49: "The Fierce Four!"
Episode 50: "Breaking Point! Bursting Through"
Episode 51: "A Champion is Crowned"

Teletoon took a few weeks off between the end of season 1 and the start of Evolution. Expect a similar gap between Evolution and Turbo.
(Sep. 06, 2018  12:02 PM)ironspider2357 Wrote: Yeah I was referring to the us broadcast
The US broadcast is about to reach episode 42 right?
Shame not even watch cartoon has the Evolution episodes uploaded online
The last episode of Burst Evolution will be aired sunday so I think Burst Turbo will be aired beetwen 1 and 3 weeks after the end of the season 2.
The last episode of Burst Evolution has been aired today, but I don't live in Canada so my question is : the preview of Turbo has been showed at the end of the last episode ?
Nope. Teletoon doesn't show previews for Burst. Those are Youtube and Netflix only.
For Aussies 9now Beyblade burst evolution is on ep 42
[Image: DoC82TqVAAAQtb6.jpg]

And Turbo will be aired Sunday 7th, October : [Image: 42629439_151583369118358_402948429930351...e=5C21F670]
Did beyblade burst evolution end in Canada

When will it come out online
Yes it ended in Canada. Beyblade Burst Turbo does infact start up on Teletoon in Canada on Sunday, October 7.
tvpassport.com is very accurate about the Beyblade Burst anime schedule in both USA and Canada.
https://www.tvpassport.com/series/beybla...rbo/374320
I don't think that beyblade burst turbo is coming sunday it dosnt say on my tv

Nevermind i was wrong