Beyblade Burst Training Gym

I read on twitter that there will be a Beyblade Burst training gym in Narashina (Chiba Prefecture), Japan. This is going to be on April 29th, so yeah. If I lived in Japan, I would go.

"April 29 (Sun) held a beyblade burst training gym in Narashina, Chiba Prefecture. And burst point getter, and lots of events such as streak battle! Detailed information is on the official site!" -Translated tweet from the official Beyblade Burst twitter.
All the good things happen in Japan.
(Apr. 21, 2018  3:08 AM)Arcosst Wrote: All the good things happen in Japan.

^
Sadly, I can't go to Japan because I don't have the money and my parents wouldn't let me.
(Apr. 21, 2018  3:40 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2018  3:08 AM)Arcosst Wrote: All the good things happen in Japan.

^
Sadly, I can't go to Japan because I don't have the money and my parents wouldn't let me.

Someday dude! I've only been in the airport, but didn't have time to look for any beys lol which I regret. My next trip may very well be to Japan.
This is the kind of gym i need. I wish beyblade gets big enough for more events for the rest of the world.
The united states needs beyblade training gyms like the ones in the anime!!!!!
(Apr. 24, 2018  10:00 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: The united states needs beyblade training gyms like the ones in the anime!!!!!

And the UK
The fans need to do what TT wont. We need to set up the training club.
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:20 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The fans need to do what TT wont.

"what TT wont."
They made a Beyblade Bar, hosted most tournaments in Japan, made Corocoro events, Rare Get Go Machines for exclusive beys (Amaterios, Baldur), and even release Corocoro Limited Edition beys. They've done everything, basically
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:59 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:20 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The fans need to do what TT wont.

"what TT wont."
They made a Beyblade Bar, hosted most tournaments in Japan, made Corocoro events, Rare Get Go Machines for exclusive beys (Amaterios, Baldur), and even release Corocoro Limited Edition beys. They've done everything, basically
Not like that. I did not mean to sound like a jerk. I do appreciate that they even cared to bring back beyblade. I just think that the fans could make this instead of tt. Since TT is a Japan based company they would prioritize Japan over the rest of the world. Hasbro would most likely only allow Hasbro beys at the events. The fans could make regular training events that would allow all beys and have them all over the world.
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:18 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:59 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: "what TT wont."
Not like that. I did not mean to sound like a jerk. I do appreciate that they even cared to bring back beyblade. I just think that the fans could make this instead of tt. Since TT is a Japan based company they would prioritize Japan over the rest of the world. Hasbro would most likely only allow Hasbro beys at the events. The fans could make regular training events that would allow all beys and have them all over the world.

This forum is a place for Bladers. Some people have beyclubs, but I don't think anybody on this forum is gonna be able to afford (rent or ownership) a whole gym just to spin beys. Maybe for a tournament, but I don't see this happening soon.

Now that I said this, people are probably gonna start doing that.

(Apr. 21, 2018  3:05 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
"April 29 (Sun) held a beyblade burst training gym in Narashina, Chiba Prefecture. And burst point getter, and lots of events such as streak battle! Detailed information is on the official site!" -Translated tweet from the official Beyblade Burst twitter.

I think the Streak battle they are talking about here is the thing bladers do in the anime (One blader versus 100, or something). By "Burst Point Getter" (getter is probably mistranslated, but you get the point) means that it will be ranked and can get bey-points there, so that's pretty cool.
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:20 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The fans need to do what TT wont. We need to set up the training club.

Agreed, we should make a world league too, it could be a special extension of the WBO

(Apr. 26, 2018  2:33 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:18 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Not like that. I did not mean to sound like a jerk. I do appreciate that they even cared to bring back beyblade. I just think that the fans could make this instead of tt. Since TT is a Japan based company they would prioritize Japan over the rest of the world. Hasbro would most likely only allow Hasbro beys at the events. The fans could make regular training events that would allow all beys and have them all over the world.

This forum is a place for Bladers. Some people have beyclubs, but I don't think anybody on this forum is gonna be able to afford (rent or ownership) a whole gym just to spin beys. Maybe for a tournament, but I don't see this happening soon.

Now that I said this, people are probably gonna start doing that.

(Apr. 21, 2018  3:05 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:

I think the Streak battle they are talking about here is the thing bladers do in the anime (One blader versus 100, or something). By "Burst Point Getter" (getter is probably mistranslated, but you get the point) means that it will be ranked and can get bey-points there, so that's pretty cool.

Forget 100 bladers, I wanna battle against 1,000,000

(Apr. 26, 2018  1:18 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:59 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: "what TT wont."

That’s what I’ve wanted for years!