Beyblade Burst Surge Anime Discussion

BEYBLADE BURST SURGE Episode 10: Rise to Victory! Triumph Dragon!
Beyblade Burst Surge Promo: Tag-Team! Ultimate Partner | Beyblade Burst Surge | Disney XD

BEYBLADE BURST SURGE Episode 11: The Great Revolution! Legend Festival!
BEYBLADE BURST SURGE Episode 12: Hyuga and Lain vs Hikaru and Aiger!

BEYBLADE BURST SURGE Episode 13: A True Hero! Tag Battle Style!
Beylade Burst: Surge New Legends Are Being Written
For those who are waiting to see Beyblade Burst Surge on Netflix without adds and commercials will be available to stream on April 1, 2022. Due to removal of some Pokémon anime series from Netflix, Beyblade Burst somehow became new replacement for the Pokémon titles. Depends on if they will add the first 13 episodes or add all the episodes to Netflix streaming service. It is currently unknown at this time whether if they will put this alongside with Beyblade Burst Rise on DVD and to put on the video purchasing services such as iTunes Store, Amazon Instant Video. 

But hey Bey fans and lovers, Beyblade Burst Surge will be scheduled for release on Netflix on Friday, April 1, 2022! After that, Beyblade Burst Surge will be available on Netflix as well as DisneyNOW and DailyMotion.
Hey, everyone! My name is Zeboria a.k.a. Johnny Gr4ves, and I am the songwriter for Beyblade Burst: Surge! I love reading about your passion for the franchise, and I'm really happy to be a part of it myself. You see, one of my earliest memories was seeing a Beyblade sparking up a slide in pre-K, and I was hooked since then. I know that this theme song is really different than the rest of the intros, and... fun fact... I actually made a version that was a lot closer to the style of the other intros before we settled on 'We Got The Spin'! If you have any questions, I'll make sure to answer them to the best of my abilities Smile This project was a childhood dream come true for me!
(Sep. 10, 2022  5:34 PM)johnnygr4ves Wrote: Hey, everyone! My name is Zeboria a.k.a. Johnny Gr4ves, and I am the songwriter for Beyblade Burst: Surge! I love reading about your passion for the franchise, and I'm really happy to be a part of it myself. You see, one of my earliest memories was seeing a Beyblade sparking up a slide in pre-K, and I was hooked since then. I know that this theme song is really different than the rest of the intros, and... fun fact... I actually made a version that was a lot closer to the style of the other intros before we settled on 'We Got The Spin'! If you have any questions, I'll make sure to answer them to the best of my abilities Smile This project was a childhood dream come true for me!

Favorite Character in the season? And what's your favorite battle in Surge?
(Sep. 10, 2022  5:34 PM)johnnygr4ves Wrote: Hey, everyone! My name is Zeboria a.k.a. Johnny Gr4ves, and I am the songwriter for Beyblade Burst: Surge! I love reading about your passion for the franchise, and I'm really happy to be a part of it myself. You see, one of my earliest memories was seeing a Beyblade sparking up a slide in pre-K, and I was hooked since then. I know that this theme song is really different than the rest of the intros, and... fun fact... I actually made a version that was a lot closer to the style of the other intros before we settled on 'We Got The Spin'! If you have any questions, I'll make sure to answer them to the best of my abilities Smile This project was a childhood dream come true for me!

By any chance, could the demo version be released to the public?
(Sep. 06, 2020  9:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Name’s not confirmed yet, but yeah. As a Rise watcher I’m very excited for this season. Kinda sad it will also only be 26 episodes though.

It will confirm as surge it English dubbed version