Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #47 (February 25, 2019)

(Mar. 08, 2019  9:50 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  7:13 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: You debate on moves LMAO. On the money making thing I agree. I also think Lui, Shu, Free are pretty equal to make it more clear. 
Lui got defeated by the Aiga who was in ep 15. 
Free defeated Aiga once in normal, than the dark resonance. (That moment, you have to admit Aiga was much better than himself back in ep 15.) 
Shu defeated Aiga like Free demolished him. 

You just have to admit if Lui was actual strong in series he could have lost to dark Aiga INSTEAD of him losing against a noob aiga you know? OR they could have done a Lui vs Phi like how Lui was irritated when Phi was introduced.

MY FINAL CONCLUSION BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF THIS RANT ABOUT LUI VS SHU.
I'm going to speak about the pros and cons of both Lui and Shu. BE WARN this may contain bitter messages towards Shu/Lui fans. Let's begin, I'm going to start with Lui, and then make my way up to Shu.

Lui
Pros - Lui was an interesting character, and was UNDEFEATED when he was introduced to ep 32 in dual till ep 46 I think in god. That's about 65 episodes of him being undefeated. He won the National Solo Tournament 6 times in a row! He got a BIG headstart in the next season by becoming the #2 best blader in the world. Then later, he defeated the undefeated Red Eye  exposed his identity, and broke Legend Spriggan like a boss! Then he goes after Free, and takes over the #1 title!! Till that moment Lui was the best blader in the world!  Valt the main didn't even get to beat Lui in his whole main storyline! Just like he said "You will never be able to beat in a MILLION years!" Let's talk about Chouzetsu, since he's the part of the big 5 he announced a tournament after his Asia Champion title!

Cons - (My opinion) I believe Lui just got the #1 title just because of a fluke. Free wasn't even serious about the battle. But when he did got serious he pulled a win against Lui. THAT was Lui's 1st defeat in the history, later free claimed the #1 title. His character some may like it, but I actually don't. His character defines "There's no point having friends in this world." which is absolutely wrong. Another weakness Lui has he does not know how to make FRIENDS. The easiest thing in the world YET he DOES NOT know how to socialize. People say Lui is a boss, and should have crushed Valt like he did in God. Guess what? After all that effort he FAILED taking the title from Valt in Chouzetsu. So that's A DEFEAT. Believe it or not, Lui even yelled. Why? Well because he FAILED. Which just means Valt's streak continued until Aiga came, and broke Winning Valkyrie. Than we had the Battle Royale between Lui vs Aiga, Fubuki, Ranjiro. Some may say oh look he took on 3 people at once and won. BUT WRONG. That was in the PAST and Aiga, Fubuki, Ranjro were way too immature during that arc comparing them now. THEY ARE WAY STRONGER you have to admit. I don't know if Lui went all out against them 3. Probably not, but still here is where my next justification support this claim. Lui IS WEAKER than Aiga. It's logical because Aiga defeated EVERY blader in Chouzetsu. He is basically the "Invincible Blader" Though, he LOST to Aiga who was WAY WAY WAY weaker from back them comparing to now. Lui literally went all out, just re watch that match. It's even in English dub. He lost to Shu, well that was karma to revenge that he broke Legend Spriggan, so he broke Nightmare Longinus. If Lui was that mad about Phi, it seemed like Phi was Lui's biggest rival in Chouzetsu. But guess what? We have YET to see a battle between Lui and Phi. Phi randomly calls his opponent and declares a ranking match. He did it to Free, Hearts, Shu, and Aiga. Never called on Lui because hey, guess what he doesn't see any potential on Lui. THAT's WHY. NO OFFENSE. ATTACKING bladers like Shu, and Valt.

Shu
Pros - The most hardworking blader UNTIL Fubuki came to succeed that spot. A Bey Genius who is smart about beyblading. A cook! Finally a character who can cook! Besides Valt's mother, and Aanch. A spin emperor like Lui. One of the best bladers in current existence, the most highly developed character in Burst! A legend blader, current owner of the Raging Bulls, a strong resonance with his bey after Requiem just like Lui. Shown as the 1st antagonist breaking beys doing PURPOSELY. Then, Phi. Current #5th best blader in the world. Better blader than Free, Lui because of the ranking. His scar was the motivation to defeat Lui which he finally succeeded! Is learning from his mistakes, and is an actual wise blader.

Cons - It took Shu 4 attempts to defeat Lui, though Free defeated Lui in just 1 go after giving an ACTUAL SHOT. Shu was unable to defeat Free. Which partially shows Lui is better than Shu. One thing which was interesting but went into a negative side was when he joined the Snake Pit, and became Red Eye. He pretended to hide his identity to become a better blader? That's ridiculous. I feel Lui did the right thing breaking Shu's mask.  Then he went all mad man, being a monster, when Spriggan consumed him with the weak resonance. He cared about winning, and then began crushing people's beys. Not to mention, he PUSHED his bey too far which in return received a breakage twice.

Know this is not all the list, I got lazy in between, and if you have something to add please do so!

Here's the best blader list in the world.

#1 Aiga Akabane
#2 Valt Aoi
#3 Phi
#4 Shu Kurenai
#5 Free De La Hoya
#6 Hearts
#7 Xavier Bogard
#8 Laban Vanot
#9 Lui Shirasagi
#10 Silas Karlisle
#11 Kurt Baratier
(If someone want to debate over this go on. I feel this the most suitable list atm)

No way Xhan is above Lui should be atleast no.6 yep no.6

My ranking
1) Aiga
2) Phi
3) Valt
4) Shu
5) Free
6)Lui
7)Hearts
8)Xhan
9) Laban
10) Kit
How is Lui better than Hearts?
(Mar. 08, 2019  9:50 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  7:13 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: You debate on moves LMAO. On the money making thing I agree. I also think Lui, Shu, Free are pretty equal to make it more clear. 
Lui got defeated by the Aiga who was in ep 15. 
Free defeated Aiga once in normal, than the dark resonance. (That moment, you have to admit Aiga was much better than himself back in ep 15.) 
Shu defeated Aiga like Free demolished him. 

You just have to admit if Lui was actual strong in series he could have lost to dark Aiga INSTEAD of him losing against a noob aiga you know? OR they could have done a Lui vs Phi like how Lui was irritated when Phi was introduced.

MY FINAL CONCLUSION BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF THIS RANT ABOUT LUI VS SHU.
I'm going to speak about the pros and cons of both Lui and Shu. BE WARN this may contain bitter messages towards Shu/Lui fans. Let's begin, I'm going to start with Lui, and then make my way up to Shu.

Lui
Pros - Lui was an interesting character, and was UNDEFEATED when he was introduced to ep 32 in dual till ep 46 I think in god. That's about 65 episodes of him being undefeated. He won the National Solo Tournament 6 times in a row! He got a BIG headstart in the next season by becoming the #2 best blader in the world. Then later, he defeated the undefeated Red Eye  exposed his identity, and broke Legend Spriggan like a boss! Then he goes after Free, and takes over the #1 title!! Till that moment Lui was the best blader in the world!  Valt the main didn't even get to beat Lui in his whole main storyline! Just like he said "You will never be able to beat in a MILLION years!" Let's talk about Chouzetsu, since he's the part of the big 5 he announced a tournament after his Asia Champion title!

Cons - (My opinion) I believe Lui just got the #1 title just because of a fluke. Free wasn't even serious about the battle. But when he did got serious he pulled a win against Lui. THAT was Lui's 1st defeat in the history, later free claimed the #1 title. His character some may like it, but I actually don't. His character defines "There's no point having friends in this world." which is absolutely wrong. Another weakness Lui has he does not know how to make FRIENDS. The easiest thing in the world YET he DOES NOT know how to socialize. People say Lui is a boss, and should have crushed Valt like he did in God. Guess what? After all that effort he FAILED taking the title from Valt in Chouzetsu. So that's A DEFEAT. Believe it or not, Lui even yelled. Why? Well because he FAILED. Which just means Valt's streak continued until Aiga came, and broke Winning Valkyrie. Than we had the Battle Royale between Lui vs Aiga, Fubuki, Ranjiro. Some may say oh look he took on 3 people at once and won. BUT WRONG. That was in the PAST and Aiga, Fubuki, Ranjro were way too immature during that arc comparing them now. THEY ARE WAY STRONGER you have to admit. I don't know if Lui went all out against them 3. Probably not, but still here is where my next justification support this claim. Lui IS WEAKER than Aiga. It's logical because Aiga defeated EVERY blader in Chouzetsu. He is basically the "Invincible Blader" Though, he LOST to Aiga who was WAY WAY WAY weaker from back them comparing to now. Lui literally went all out, just re watch that match. It's even in English dub. He lost to Shu, well that was karma to revenge that he broke Legend Spriggan, so he broke Nightmare Longinus. If Lui was that mad about Phi, it seemed like Phi was Lui's biggest rival in Chouzetsu. But guess what? We have YET to see a battle between Lui and Phi. Phi randomly calls his opponent and declares a ranking match. He did it to Free, Hearts, Shu, and Aiga. Never called on Lui because hey, guess what he doesn't see any potential on Lui. THAT's WHY. NO OFFENSE. ATTACKING bladers like Shu, and Valt.

Shu
Pros - The most hardworking blader UNTIL Fubuki came to succeed that spot. A Bey Genius who is smart about beyblading. A cook! Finally a character who can cook! Besides Valt's mother, and Aanch. A spin emperor like Lui. One of the best bladers in current existence, the most highly developed character in Burst! A legend blader, current owner of the Raging Bulls, a strong resonance with his bey after Requiem just like Lui. Shown as the 1st antagonist breaking beys doing PURPOSELY. Then, Phi. Current #5th best blader in the world. Better blader than Free, Lui because of the ranking. His scar was the motivation to defeat Lui which he finally succeeded! Is learning from his mistakes, and is an actual wise blader.

Cons - It took Shu 4 attempts to defeat Lui, though Free defeated Lui in just 1 go after giving an ACTUAL SHOT. Shu was unable to defeat Free. Which partially shows Lui is better than Shu. One thing which was interesting but went into a negative side was when he joined the Snake Pit, and became Red Eye. He pretended to hide his identity to become a better blader? That's ridiculous. I feel Lui did the right thing breaking Shu's mask.  Then he went all mad man, being a monster, when Spriggan consumed him with the weak resonance. He cared about winning, and then began crushing people's beys. Not to mention, he PUSHED his bey too far which in return received a breakage twice.

Know this is not all the list, I got lazy in between, and if you have something to add please do so!

Here's the best blader list in the world.

#1 Aiga Akabane
#2 Valt Aoi
#3 Phi
#4 Shu Kurenai
#5 Free De La Hoya
#6 Hearts
#7 Xavier Bogard
#8 Laban Vanot
#9 Lui Shirasagi
#10 Silas Karlisle
#11 Kurt Baratier
(If someone want to debate over this go on. I feel this the most suitable list atm)

No way Xhan is above Lui should be atleast no.6 yep no.6

My ranking
1) Aiga
2) Phi
3) Valt
4) Shu
5) Free
6)Lui
7)Hearts
8)Xhan
9) Laban
10) Kit

The rankings that legend red eye had put are absolutely correct . There is no debate over that . But Aadi Lui it seems that now you have accepted the truth that lui is not equal to shu and shu is better than lui . Well i am not a mind reader lol . But it is evident from the rankings you have put . And if you have not noticed it then ...
MISTAKE !!!! Recheck your rankings . Hpoe you would not die out of shock lmao !!!
For goodness sake, this thread is still active with this ridiculous Shu vs Lui argument?! At this point, the thread should be renamed "Who's Better? Shu or Lui?" because the thread sure feels like it.

They're both good and strong characters and it's fine if you like either one (or both, like me) but c'mon, some Lui and especially some Shu fans are so defensive about their characters to the point of worshipping them.
(Mar. 08, 2019  11:23 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: For goodness sake, this thread is still active with this ridiculous Shu vs Lui argument?! At this point, the thread should be renamed "Who's Better? Shu or Lui?" because the thread sure feels like it.

They're both good and strong characters and it's fine if you like either one (or both, like me) but c'mon, some Lui and especially some Shu fans are so defensive about their characters to the point of worshipping them.
Yeah this thread sucks.
(Mar. 08, 2019  10:47 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  9:50 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: No way Xhan is above Lui should be atleast no.6 yep no.6

My ranking
1) Aiga
2) Phi
3) Valt
4) Shu
5) Free
6)Lui
7)Hearts
8)Xhan
9) Laban
10) Kit

The rankings that legend red eye had put are absolutely correct . There is no debate over that . But Aadi Lui it seems that now you have accepted the truth that lui is not equal to shu and shu is better than lui . Well i am not a mind reader lol . But it is evident from the rankings you have put . And if you have not noticed it then ...
MISTAKE !!!! Recheck your rankings . Hpoe you would not die out of shock lmao !!!

Oh yeah hope you would not die out of shock if Lui returns in GT crushes your freakin favourite character. No offence
(Mar. 08, 2019  12:15 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  10:47 AM)Fusion core Wrote: The rankings that legend red eye had put are absolutely correct . There is no debate over that . But Aadi Lui it seems that now you have accepted the truth that lui is not equal to shu and shu is better than lui . Well i am not a mind reader lol . But it is evident from the rankings you have put . And if you have not noticed it then ...

Oh yeah hope you would not die out of shock if Lui returns in GT crushes your freakin favourite character. No offence

We all know it won't happen,but I respect your opinion

The purpose of this tread was discussing about EP 47
(Mar. 08, 2019  12:15 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  10:47 AM)Fusion core Wrote: The rankings that legend red eye had put are absolutely correct . There is no debate over that . But Aadi Lui it seems that now you have accepted the truth that lui is not equal to shu and shu is better than lui . Well i am not a mind reader lol . But it is evident from the rankings you have put . And if you have not noticed it then ...

Well lui has almost 1 percent chance to return in GT cause now i can not see him anywhere in the show even in the end of THIS season . So he will probably go extinct in the next season somewhat like ren wu sun and joshua lol . But even if he makes a return i can bet that he cannot defeat shu . The writers will not make such a fault . You see one of the prime objectives of god was to make shu defeat lui so why make the same shu defeated by lui ??? Shu defeated him by using dark power. The writers will surely want to show that using dark power is inferior blading and therefore there is no point in making shu lose to lui . If they do that thing then i can guarantee you that a wrong message will be conveyed . And remember since lui has disappeared after being defeated ep 15 and is not back so the writers have dumped him and forgotten about him . Also lui has done no good to anyone in the show so the writers have no point in making him lose to a character like shu . Lui was defeated long back by shu . Characters do improve and defeat the ones who had defeated them but characters like lui who are used mainly as antagonists and are of no good use are usually lost in history . No offence again but this is the truth . Accept the fact that lui is lost in the PAST and is "GONE" .
Can you stop??
If you want to debate,u can try personal messaging each other
Well i want a thead shu vs lui . I place my debates based on what is logical and i am not a blind fan of shu . But some lui fans are simply defending their character and are reluctant to accept the truth . I am explaining them the reality ok ??
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:03 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Well i want a thead shu vs lui . I place my debates based on what is logical and i am not a blind fan of shu . But some lui fans are simply defending their character and are reluctant to accept the truth . I am explaining them the reality ok ??
Beyblade anime and manga random thoughts if for that
But, I don't care ,do whatever you want ,but some random mod who never posts anything else will close it,so watch out
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:13 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:03 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Well i want a thead shu vs lui . I place my debates based on what is logical and i am not a blind fan of shu . But some lui fans are simply defending their character and are reluctant to accept the truth . I am explaining them the reality ok ??
Beyblade anime and manga random thoughts if for that
But, I don't care ,do whatever you want ,but some random mod who never posts anything else will close it,so watch out

Thanks .
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:48 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:13 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Beyblade anime and manga random thoughts if for that

Thanks .

Avoid one worded posts
GUYS I have made a debate thread for Shu vs Lui. It's called "[LONG DEBATE] Shu vs Lui" Go on and rant there.
(Feb. 25, 2019  1:18 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Well, I uploaded the episode in 480p if anyone wants to watch it. Smile

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wtIwKq0...InDhICswFO

The file no longer exists
(Nov. 08, 2019  8:53 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  1:18 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Well, I uploaded the episode in 480p if anyone wants to watch it. Smile

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wtIwKq0...InDhICswFO

The file no longer exists

I like your enthusiasm with oldie files but there’s actually a reason they’re nonexistent now.
DranzerX13 explained that Beyblade episodes were being copyright stroked everywhere at once by certain Japanese people, and now he or she can’t save their files as easily or for a few weeks, even anyone else like BeyGa can’t do it.
It’s for the best anyway, wouldn’t want their account banned would they?

In other words, you’re merely a few months too late.