Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #35 (November 26, 2018)

(Nov. 20, 2018  5:28 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I'm starting to think Shu will probably win (it's Spriggan's debut episode afterall),but won't be able to snap Aiga's darkness...you know,Cho-Z Achilles is the December Starter,and the tradition in burst is that the December Starter is always the 'final boss' (Xcalibur in the manga,Lost Longinus in Season 1 and Spriggan Requiem in God)

I think he should win but...
Count and Doctor didn't win their first match...
(Nov. 21, 2018  10:25 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  5:28 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I'm starting to think Shu will probably win (it's Spriggan's debut episode afterall),but won't be able to snap Aiga's darkness...you know,Cho-Z Achilles is the December Starter,and the tradition in burst is that the December Starter is always the 'final boss' (Xcalibur in the manga,Lost Longinus in Season 1 and Spriggan Requiem in God)

I think he should win but...
Count and Doctor didn't win their first match...

Doctor as in Ever Oxford? Because he did against Ranjiro. I think Shu will win without any doubts, he's one the strongest bladers out there while the other two are nobodies, and he has that fancy new Burst prevention gimmick to show off. I'd imagine Aiga would need his new Achilles to beat Spriggan.

It is possible that Aiga could keep losing then finally win the last one, but I bet Shu will win but tells Aiga where Hearts is anyway.
Shu will never loose and he's having cho-z bey so he don't loose but this makes Aiga realises about darkness
Alright, this episode is kind of a waste, Shu VS Aiga, sure Shu can possibly snap Aiga out of it, but then the battle between Valt and Aiga will be even more meaningless than a standard title match. In my opinion Aiga will most likely ignore Shu’s advice, mainly because (believe it or not) Aiga started Beyblade to win. No joke the only reason he plays was to win, not for fun like Valt, just pure victory. Aiga is the first MC to go this route, and I believe there is no reason for him to snap out of his power yet. They haven’t even explored avatars aside from hallucinations, let them do that before Aiga goes back to normal. If Beyblade Burst is transitioning to a standard Beyblade show form a sports show, then I want the next season to be about Valt getting Aiga out of the spirit world. BTW real Aiga is somewhere else, I forget the episode number, but clearly he was screaming for help from Achilles, in an empty purple void. That could be the spirit world
I dont understand how hearts and phi are brothers.phi was born from a meteor strike
Who are there parents annd how was hearts born
(Nov. 22, 2018  1:09 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I dont understand how hearts and phi are brothers.phi was born from a meteor strike

They could  be two halves of one being that was split in half on there way to earth or something and when they become one again they make dead pheonix from dead hades and revive pheonix
(Nov. 21, 2018  7:20 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Alright, this episode is kind of a waste, Shu VS Aiga, sure Shu can possibly snap Aiga out of it, but then the battle between Valt and Aiga will be even more meaningless than a standard title match. In my opinion Aiga will most likely ignore Shu’s advice, mainly because (believe it or not) Aiga started Beyblade to win. No joke the only reason he plays was to win, not for fun like Valt, just pure victory. Aiga is the first MC to go this route, and I believe there is no reason for him to snap out of his power yet. They haven’t even explored avatars aside from hallucinations, let them do that before Aiga goes back to normal. If Beyblade Burst is transitioning to a standard Beyblade show form a sports show, then I want the next season to be about Valt getting Aiga out of the spirit world. BTW real Aiga is somewhere else, I forget the episode number, but clearly he was screaming for help from Achilles, in an empty purple void. That could be the spirit world

Agreed. You read the december corocoro comics?

(Nov. 22, 2018  7:30 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  1:09 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I dont understand how hearts and phi are brothers.phi was born from a meteor strike

They could  be two halves of one being that was split in half on there way to earth or something and when they become one again they make dead pheonix from dead hades and revive pheonix

It makes sense, if "Dead Phoenix" become an official bey. And that explains the opening when we saw Hearts and Phi together
No i dont know where to find them in English
I feel like shu will lose. But thats just how I feel, i if it were to happen I would not be suprised
(Nov. 24, 2018  3:02 AM)kimeru Wrote: I feel like shu will lose. But thats just how I feel, i if it were to happen I would not be suprised

New beys never lose + Shu is a legend
(Nov. 24, 2018  3:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2018  3:02 AM)kimeru Wrote: I feel like shu will lose. But thats just how I feel, i if it were to happen I would not be suprised

New beys never lose + Shu is a legend

I know , but chouzetsu can be very unpredictable sometimes.
I think Shu will win this match, but in the long run, I already see him losing at some point. Because that is how things go in this season.
Better hope Shu wins or else I’ll delete my Fortnite account. HE ACTUALLY NEEDS TO WIN THIS BECAUSE AIGA SUCKS.
(Nov. 24, 2018  6:41 AM)IcyHot Wrote: Better hope Shu wins or else I’ll delete my Fortnite account. HE ACTUALLY NEEDS TO WIN THIS BECAUSE AIGA SUCKS.

Shu is basically bound to win... He got a new bey and that's how things are gonna roll.
(Nov. 24, 2018  6:42 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2018  6:41 AM)IcyHot Wrote: Better hope Shu wins or else I’ll delete my Fortnite account. HE ACTUALLY NEEDS TO WIN THIS BECAUSE AIGA SUCKS.

Shu is basically bound to win... He got a new bey and that's how things are gonna roll.

Here’s my guess. Shu wins the first round with a KO or Survivor Finish. Aiga wins the second round with a burst finish. Then Shu wins the battle with a burst finish, with the burst prevention gimmick activated.
maybe it will be a draw or an accidental burst? so that aiga wins so he go move on to hearts, i don’t want shu to lose so hopefully the stadium breaks, it could break as in the preview it seemed to be a big explosion?
Shu is not part of the challenge, so it doesn't matter if he wins or loses, Aiga will still go on
(Nov. 24, 2018  7:44 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: maybe it will be a draw or an accidental burst? so that aiga wins so he go move on to hearts, i don’t want shu to lose so hopefully the stadium breaks, it could break as in the preview it seemed to be a big explosion?
I think he is going to win because he showed his scar by moving his hands on his hair, shown in preview.
(Nov. 24, 2018  11:03 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shu is not part of the challenge, so it doesn't matter if he wins or loses, Aiga will still go on

you don't really get the plot of why shu is their right? that battle is important for aiga cause shu is here to snap him out of the dark mode or act as a cataclysm than valt will probably finish it up , the next episode is name aiga battle the darkness which means something happened to aiga either shu beats him which makes him not accepting it or he wins and get more cocky cause he just beat shu and the darkness that means is now going wild so his trying to confront himself,  the plot is simple this match is as important as his upcoming battle with hearts, than if aiga lose he'll  get mad and frustrated which in result, hearts will beat aiga again cause of his angry. plus a new Achilles is coming so this match is the initiative to we're new Achilles is coming. Bottom line is the plot isn't really  about Aiga being champion again right now ,  it's more about saving him.
That might happen
anyone got a link to where i can watch this live
Can somebody show me how to do a spoiler tag? I need to put one for my thoughts on the episode.
I am extremely sorry guys, I am in a train And I was sleeping, When I woke up Half the Episode passed by, and I recorded the episode with lot of buffers on 3G which is just worst. I Will do everything on time next time .