Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #34 (November 19, 2018)

(Nov. 19, 2018  4:38 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:10 AM)renidage Wrote: Anyone Please Give Spoilers of this Episode.

Additionally...
(Nov. 20, 2018  1:58 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Well I think I have to give the link for ep now....
https://stream.animo-pace-stream.io/vide...ABDD02C96D

Hey? Why I recorded them and it's already on the page
I just noticed that Night's launcher is that golden LR Beylauncher of the World Hobby Fair...nice
Note that Count Night use Duo Eclipses acting the same circle bouncing super mode action as Dead Hades did before.
However, Achilles manages to survive this time and break Duo Eclipses by super dive attack.
This implies Hearts must not make the same circle bouncing move against Achilles again.
We know that Count Night is the master of disguise so maybe his bey has this trait and copy other bey's signature moves it is a copy so maybe it's not as strong as the original move.
From what I heard from the episode, the reason why Hearts's special moves are really powerful is because of Hades's weight, which the Eclipse beys lack.
I should wield Aether Eclipse (evolution)because my name starts with e and my life is ice and fire