Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #32 (November 5, 2018)

(Oct. 29, 2018  7:51 PM)Triumph Wrote: Hey, hey! I know I'm new to this but yeah I just made this new account to confirm that SHADOW AMATERIOS is finally coming out to anime on the very next episode (well not completely sure) of Beyblade Burst Super Z! Also yes, Knight Earl is confirmed to be "The Night Earl" and if you'd ask me "how do you know that it's confirmed that Knight Earl is The Night Earl?", well then here's your answers!

1) https://prnt.sc/lbxicg
2)https://prnt.sc/lbxfl2

See what I mean? Anyways, I hope if it's true that Shadow Amaterios is finally gonna come to the anime since I really think that it is a very cool bey to battle with. Hopefully I will be active on WBO forums if I get some spare time from my job. Thanks for reading my post!

While it is true that the character is coming to the anime, we have no evidence that he does own Shadow Amaterios. As someone pointed out, his character is seen in the Cho Z Mugen stadium set. 

Furthermore, Drago Galaxy's thumbnail of a video that came before the episode aired is not a credible source.
(Nov. 01, 2018  1:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  7:51 PM)Triumph Wrote: Hey, hey! I know I'm new to this but yeah I just made this new account to confirm that SHADOW AMATERIOS is finally coming out to anime on the very next episode (well not completely sure) of Beyblade Burst Super Z! Also yes, Knight Earl is confirmed to be "The Night Earl" and if you'd ask me "how do you know that it's confirmed that Knight Earl is The Night Earl?", well then here's your answers!

See what I mean? Anyways, I hope if it's true that Shadow Amaterios is finally gonna come to the anime since I really think that it is a very cool bey to battle with. Hopefully I will be active on WBO forums if I get some spare time from my job. Thanks for reading my post!

While it is true that the character is coming to the anime, we have no evidence that he does own Shadow Amaterios. As someone pointed out, his character is seen in the Cho Z Mugen stadium set. 

Furthermore, Drago Galaxy's thumbnail of a video that came before the episode aired is not a credible source.
We have one evidence 
Hasbro is releasing ameterios and hasbro doesn't usually releases rare bey get battle beyblades
They would only do that if it were to appear in the anime
(Nov. 01, 2018  2:42 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2018  1:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: While it is true that the character is coming to the anime, we have no evidence that he does own Shadow Amaterios. As someone pointed out, his character is seen in the Cho Z Mugen stadium set. 

We have one evidence 
Hasbro is releasing ameterios and hasbro doesn't usually releases rare bey get battle beyblades
They would only do that if it were to appear in the anime

What about Orichalcum though? That's also in the same boat as Amaterios and that isn't even in the show.
(Nov. 01, 2018  1:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: While it is true that the character is coming to the anime, we have no evidence that he does own Shadow Amaterios. 

I haven't read past volume 10, but I did see this online somewhere:

[Image: 14khet4.jpg]

Name Card:  "Phantom Thief of a Thousand Beys, The Night Earl."
Dialogue balloon 1:  "Such a dark power..."
Dialogue balloon 2: "What a beautiful bey it is."

Can't read the text to the left of the panel because it's cut off, but there is a name in there that ends with "os."  Amaterios?  The rest suggests this is a story about how a bey acquired that name.
(Nov. 01, 2018  1:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

My bad, guys. I accidentally quoted a post and forgot to mention what I wanted to say! But I've just edited it so, please, read it again if you wish to. Have a great day!

(Nov. 01, 2018  1:42 PM)Triumph Wrote: I'm sorry to say but it was actually pretty much confirmed in the manga which clearly shows The Knight Earl "stealing" the legendary bey Shadow Amaterios from the museum and battling against Aiga and Z Achilles with it. Now, I wouldn't say the manga wouldn't give fake spoilers of the upcoming episodes in the anime but yeah sure it could be possible that the Knight Earl may use the "Eclipse Beys" in the anime since it's already shown that he's the character on the Cho-Z Mugen stadium box just like Toko Aoi when his bey "Screw Trident" was released. Although, here's a picture of the manga showing The Knight Earl with Shadow Amaterios.

https://prnt.sc/ld7yex
@[Triumph] was the manga chapter with Earl using Shadow Amaterios part of the actual continuity? And yeah I'm aware that he does use it in the manga, which may indicate he might use it in the show, though assuming he even uses it in the main continuity, they might do things differently, like how Stan and Jango were owners of P2 and I2 in the manga.

I think the timing of his appearance and that mugen set probably indicates he might use the Duo beyblades instead.
(Nov. 01, 2018  7:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Triumph] was the manga chapter with Earl using Shadow Amaterios part of the actual continuity? And yeah I'm aware that he does use it in the manga, which may indicate he might use it in the show, though assuming he even uses it in the main continuity, they might do things differently, like how Stan and Jango were owners of P2 and I2 in the manga.

I think the timing of his appearance and that mugen set probably indicates he might use the Duo beyblades instead.
Well... Not exactly. After a few researches, I think it happened after Aiga got his Xtend upgrade in the manga chapter. But who knows! Maybe Earl could possibly use Shadow Amaterios or even the Eclipse bey in the anime, depends upon the writers of the story. FYI, if you're searching for this manga chapter, well then, here's the source!
well earl night could use either of them but personally I prefer that he use shadow amaterios,  cause of how he describe it with the dark power thing and yamiterios even appears to be evil in the manga, so it would be a good match and fitting since his working for hearts the current antagonist but if it's eclipse it's also good. we'll have to wait and see.
(Oct. 30, 2018  10:13 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: What I think that is pretty much confirmed is that

Where did you read the manga???
Sorry for the late reply, but I read the manga on Marutti's YT channel.
Hope this helps!
Who noticed dark aiga in the original beyblade burst chouzetsu poster.(the one in which valt and lui are at the top like legendary characters& houi suoh aiga ranjiro and fubuki below
)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUnPeFtn5k6_m2ThPFqlY...Ez4oCq7xFS]
See DARK AIGA BETWEEN aiga and ranjiros head.this poster was released back in april

(Nov. 03, 2018  3:40 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Who noticed dark aiga in the original beyblade burst chouzetsu poster.(the one in which valt and lui are at the top like legendary characters& houi suoh aiga ranjiro and fubuki below
)

See DARK AIGA BETWEEN aiga and ranjiros head.this poster was released back in april

I never even knew that was there ?
(Nov. 03, 2018  3:40 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Who noticed dark aiga in the original beyblade burst chouzetsu poster.(the one in which valt and lui are at the top like legendary characters& houi suoh aiga ranjiro and fubuki below
)

Wow, no way. This is epic.
)

wow I never pay attention so they foreshadow it from the beginning  huh, but great observation.
I thought this was just teasing at aigas z transformation when his hair turns red
(Nov. 03, 2018  8:02 PM)Requim Wrote: I thought this was just teasing at aigas z transformation when his hair turns red

Yeah . I always noticed that but thought like ,Requim
His hair turning red. Always thought that..
Valts journey
started as a newbie took 30 episodes to qualify for the nationals .104 episodes to become a world champion by working hard

Aigas journey
Becoming a world champ is so easy now
Just board a ship
Stay there for some time and enjoy the stay in the cruise liner for 13 episodes
Become world champ in 28 episodes(total)
(Nov. 04, 2018  4:44 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Valts journey
started as a newbie took 30 episodes to qualify for the nationals .104 episodes to become a world  champion by  working hard

Aigas journey
Just board a ship

well Valt didn't get possesed by his bey
(Nov. 04, 2018  7:22 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2018  4:44 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Valts journey
started as a newbie took 30 episodes to qualify for the nationals .104 episodes to become a world  champion by  working hard

Aigas journey
Just board a ship

well Valt didn't get possesed by his bey

but his not wrong though aiga became world champ,  Asian champ also Japan best just like that by going to to tournament that if you win you can challenge the champs directly without fight the top in the world or top in the nationals , valt had to go through district tournament , then he did the national team tournament before going to the national tournament were he fought the top of Japan. same happened with the world champion he went on to international team tournament before being qualified for the god bladers cup (he was a world ranker to qualify in the manga) before going against the strongest also included the top of the world , and had a very very hard battle against both free and shu where he could've lost. aiga didn't get those kind of opponents he didn't go against Japan top nor the world's top to get these match , they only top bladers again fought is phi than hearts (which he lost) and xhan and suoh who are strong ,besides that the rest of the bladers he fought aren't that big of a deal.  valt had it harder If that format existed for the previous season their would be great bladers that would have been champs who are much more talented and better than aiga. and don't forget aiga beat lui without being possessed. yes the possessed thing give aiga a boost against phi and valt to win and it's a nice twist to make the main possessed. but still doesn't excuse they path to become champion. sorry for the long post had to detail a bit.
(Nov. 04, 2018  7:54 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2018  7:22 PM)Limetka Wrote: well Valt didn't get possesed by his bey

but his not wrong though aiga became world champ,  Asian champ also Japan best just like that by going to to tournament that if you win you can challenge the champs directly without fight the top in the world or top in the nationals , valt had to go through district tournament , then he did the national team tournament before going to the national tournament were he fought the top of Japan. same happened with the world champion he went on to international team tournament before being qualified for the god bladers cup (he was a world ranker to qualify in the manga) before going against the strongest also included the top of the world , and had a very very hard battle against both free and shu where he could've lost. aiga didn't get those kind of opponents he didn't go against Japan top nor the world's top to get these match , they only top bladers again fought is phi than hearts (which he lost) and xhan and suoh who are strong ,besides that the rest of the bladers he fought aren't that big of a deal.  valt had it harder If that format existed for the previous season their would be great bladers that would have been champs who are much more talented and better than aiga. and don't forget aiga beat lui without being possessed. yes the possessed thing give aiga a boost against phi and valt to win and it's a nice twist to make the main possessed. but still doesn't excuse they path to become champion. sorry for the long post had to detail a bit.

I don’t know how to type this one but I do think that as long as Aiga keeps being possessed by Achilles, his own natural energy will keep being drained until all that’s left is a worthless darkness that doesn’t even have any energy to fight. But I can guess that as soon as Achilles finally changes its own heart and soul, then it can reset its energy and give back all that it stole before releasing the holy light that it needed to finally break through Hearts and fight Valt and Cho-Z Valkyrie (fully evolved) one last time.

Valid points but pretty sure he was possesed when he defeated Lui. Or atleast that's how I explain this fluke to myself (Aiga going all out but still losing in the first battle, then him and Phi have a talk about resonating with Achilles, then Achilles and Aiga touching fingers just like Shu and Spriggan did and then Aiga bursting Longinus).
Watch The Episode Live
http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
2:30 PM Monday, Indian Standard Time (IST) is
8:30 AM Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Aiga likely was somewhat possessed or at least used the same technique he uses that gets him possessed when fighting Lui. In ep 15, when Aiga injured himself in his battle with Lui, Phi tell him to resonate with his beyblade - Aiga resonates deeper and deeper and when he gains the lust to win his motives change and so does his bond.
Review:Nothing else than valt having a hard time controlling the Chou z Valkyrie
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Review:Nothing else than valt having a hard time controlling the Chou z Valkyrie

If you don't mind could you tell me the preview pls with a spoiler? I watched the ep but I had to print out a piece of paper for school and missed the preview
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:40 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Review:Nothing else than valt having a hard time controlling the Chou z Valkyrie

If you don't mind could you tell me the preview pls with a spoiler? I watched the ep but I had to print out a piece of paper for school and missed the preview

Just making my video, uploading soon