Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #27 (October 1, 2018)

(Sep. 25, 2018  6:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:12 PM)yukenta Wrote: I have a feeling Valt isn't going to lose his world champion title any time soon, it'd just feel grating if they took it away from him after him being the main character for 2 seasons, besides, what does Phi have to gain from that, when it's clear his motives have something to do with the shadow in Achilles. I think the most likely outcome is that either Shadow-Aiga or Phi will end up breaking Winning Valkyrie (but not resulting in Valt losing) which could then lead to him getting the new Valkyrie we know is coming up soon.

Perhaps if Aiga does beat Valt, Phi will see more benefits on challenging Aiga and Valt would try to improve and get his Valkyrie upgraded, though that's only my theory if Aiga does win.

If they made Aiga break Valkyrie, then I would be so angry because it would mean the Bey Queen arc, one of the worst paced arcs in any Beyblade series was all for nothing. But hopefully the conclusion will be worth it.
The bey queen arc was not bad at all.
(Sep. 27, 2018  8:54 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Perhaps if Aiga does beat Valt, Phi will see more benefits on challenging Aiga and Valt would try to improve and get his Valkyrie upgraded, though that's only my theory if Aiga does win.

If they made Aiga break Valkyrie, then I would be so angry because it would mean the Bey Queen arc, one of the worst paced arcs in any Beyblade series was all for nothing. But hopefully the conclusion will be worth it.
The bey queen arc was not bad at all.

To each their own, but I'm not changing my mind on it. Personally I wish the arc ended already, it's getting absolutely boring. I thought it would last maybe 6-7 episodes as opposed to 12-13 and counting, I say that because if episode 28 isn't the conclusion to it, it'll last longer. The arc really is overstaying it's welcome for me.
(Sep. 27, 2018  9:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  8:54 AM)g2_ Wrote: The bey queen arc was not bad at all.

To each their own, but I'm not changing my mind on it. Personally I wish the arc ended already, it's getting absolutely boring. I thought it would last maybe 6-7 episodes as opposed to 12-13 and counting, I say that because if episode 28 isn't the conclusion to it, it'll last longer. The arc really is overstaying it's welcome for me.
Well, Valt still needs to battle Phi. Both Aiga and Phi can challenge Valt.
(Sep. 27, 2018  9:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  9:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote: To each their own, but I'm not changing my mind on it. Personally I wish the arc ended already, it's getting absolutely boring. I thought it would last maybe 6-7 episodes as opposed to 12-13 and counting, I say that because if episode 28 isn't the conclusion to it, it'll last longer. The arc really is overstaying it's welcome for me.
Well, Valt still needs to battle Phi. Both Aiga and Phi can challenge Valt.

I know that. But there's also Aiga vs Phi first, likely to decide who has the right to challenge Valt, which was the point of the arc. It also means this arc will drag on even further, which only proves my point that this arc has far overstayed it's welcome and has one of the worst pacings out of any Beyblade arc.
(Sep. 27, 2018  9:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  8:54 AM)g2_ Wrote: The bey queen arc was not bad at all.

I suppose you could say that the Bey Queen arc is a sinking ship lol. But I do agree with you though, I wish we had more variety in the Super-Z anime.
(Sep. 27, 2018  10:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  9:59 AM)g2_ Wrote: Well, Valt still needs to battle Phi. Both Aiga and Phi can challenge Valt.

I know that. But there's also Aiga vs Phi first, likely to decide who has the right to challenge Valt, which was the point of the arc. It also means this arc will drag on even further, which only proves my point that this arc has far overstayed it's welcome and has one of the worst pacings out of any Beyblade arc.
Aiga will not battle Phi, the bey queen arc is over. Both are the winners.
(Sep. 27, 2018  1:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  10:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I know that. But there's also Aiga vs Phi first, likely to decide who has the right to challenge Valt, which was the point of the arc. It also means this arc will drag on even further, which only proves my point that this arc has far overstayed it's welcome and has one of the worst pacings out of any Beyblade arc.
Aiga will not battle Phi, the bey queen arc is over. Both are the winners.

Oh! Is that why the two icons of them were lit up? I thought that was because they were meant to fight each other rather than both being winners, my mistake then. It is odd how they have two winners as opposed to the standard one though.
(Sep. 27, 2018  1:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  1:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Aiga will not battle Phi, the bey queen arc is over. Both are the winners.

Oh! Is that why the two icons of them were lit up? I thought that was because they were meant to fight each other rather than both being winners, my mistake then. It is odd how they have two winners as opposed to the standard one though.

Yes, since you can see Aiga battling Valt in the next episode. And also Phi would probably destroy Winning Valkyrie.
(Sep. 27, 2018  2:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  1:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh! Is that why the two icons of them were lit up? I thought that was because they were meant to fight each other rather than both being winners, my mistake then. It is odd how they have two winners as opposed to the standard one though.

Yes, since you can see Aiga battling Valt in the next episode. And also Phi would probably destroy Winning Valkyrie.

And yeah I can see that happening, it makes sense. If not destroy Valkyrie, at least having a reason for Valt to upgrade. What doesn't make sense to me is why they would have two winners. At least assuming beating Valt would also take his title, if both Aiga and Phi were to win, how would they decide who was the Number 1 blader between those two?
Again, this is assuming beating Valt meant taking his position as Number 1.
(Sep. 27, 2018  2:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  2:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, since you can see Aiga battling Valt in the next episode. And also Phi would probably destroy Winning Valkyrie.

And yeah I can see that happening, it makes sense. If not destroy Valkyrie, at least having a reason for Valt to upgrade. What doesn't make sense to me is why they would have two winners. At least assuming beating Valt would also take his title, if both Aiga and Phi were to win, how would they decide who was the Number 1 blader between those two?
Again, this is assuming beating Valt meant taking his position as Number 1.
If you both win, they would probably battle each other.
So, is no one going to mention that Valt's BC Sol crew will probably be there cheering for Valt?
Watch The Episode Live
http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
2:25 PM Monday, Indian Standard Time (IST) is
8:55 AM Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
20 more minutes!
Today's episode was the best advertisement for Buster Xcalibur Smile
Aiga is on a whole new level of darkness
A lot of crying(from Nika and Toko)
Phi is actually surprised!??!?!

I'm not sure Valt's coming out on top.
They showed every one of his Special Moves in the preview

Major Ooooooooooooooffffff

I think Drago Galaxy and Aiga's dad predicted what could possibly happen in this battle
Bandicammed it (Click to View)
sorry for mistakes, 2 more videos in next post
(Oct. 01, 2018  10:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
this should work (Click to View)

Copyright ,not working

Could someone give a preview link,and spoilers,I need them now
Alright then here it is, my thoughts:

in a situation for something to happen to valkyrie along the lines of breaking but valt still keeping his championship title, it's possible he'll take the next round against aiga, and then win with a burst finish, but right after he does, valkyrie then breaks causing him to win the match, but with valkyrie still being destroyed or severely damaged ; ;

edit, im also concerned about what phi's shocked expression was from, perhaps he was going to attempt and damage/break valkyrie himself for whatever reason? and isnt/wasnt expecting aiga to do so? or something unexpected happens with the dark stuff...
(Oct. 01, 2018  10:41 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  10:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
this should work (Click to View)

Copyright ,not working

Looks like Title didn't work, now uploading to Yandex
Does anyone have a download link? I already seen the video but I need to see the video properly bc my internet just turned off when I was watching and missed a bit

(Oct. 01, 2018  11:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  10:41 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Copyright ,not working

Looks like Title didn't work, now uploading to Yandex

Thank you for uploading it to Yandex
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:19 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Does anyone have a download link? I already seen the video but I need to see the video properly bc my internet just turned off when I was watching and missed a bit

(Oct. 01, 2018  11:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Looks like Title didn't work, now uploading to Yandex

D-RIGHTS also use WBO, hence proofed. 
My videos were absolutely clueless to find.
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:28 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:19 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Does anyone have a download link? I already seen the video but I need to see the video properly bc my internet just turned off when I was watching and missed a bit

D-RIGHTS also use WBO, hence proofed. 
My videos were absolutely clueless to find.
No. D-Rights people aren't always on the WBO. That's crazy. They have issued a CR for their stuff so you can't upload it because when it's loading, it checks if you have a claim against that. I'm uploading the full thing to Yandex but it'll take a few minutes longer.

EDIT: The reason why Yandex doesn't issue a strike is that it doesn't get to see what you upload. What you upload is your decison...