Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #26 (September 24, 2018)

(Sep. 17, 2018  2:43 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  12:44 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Please Phai, spare Xhan. I really don't want bX getting cut into two halves.. I am sure Aiga will win against Fubuki but there is no chance that eF is getting destroyed.
Godspeed to you Xhan.

Just letting you know, Phi is spelled with no 'a'. But yeah, if he does break it, not only will the Xs lose reputation but it'll become this cliché thing after a while.
Okay, will keep that in mind from next time ThePheonix! Thanks! 
Secondly, this is just too early for beyblades breaking to be honest. Let the character live for a while first! And then do whatever you wanna do with him! 
In case of Laban, I felt like they were feeding a sheep just to sacrifice it in the end. I hope he returns! 
But seriously, if bX breaks, I want the possessed Shu back to break rP!! I hope dH does the honours!
I doubt Xcalibur will break this soon, it's one of the more important beyblades of the show which they clearly care about, I didn't see them care for Leopard nearly as much. Xhan will most likely be a subject to a curbstomp battle as Xhaka did against Red Eye and that would be it. Funny they sacrifice RBV beys in both seasons too to the main bad, Garuda and Leopard.

Anyway I also thought Phai broke Leopard because Laban was trying to figure him out. Heh imagine Laban came back with the red Leopard and that was why there was the red version.
(Sep. 17, 2018  3:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I doubt Xcalibur will break this soon, it's one of the more important beyblades of the show which they clearly care about, I didn't see them care for Leopard nearly as much. Xhan will most likely be a subject to a curbstomp battle as Xhaka did against Red Eye and that would be it. Funny they sacrifice RBV beys in both seasons too to the main bad, Garuda and Leopard.

Anyway I also thought Phai broke Leopard because Laban was trying to figure him out. Heh imagine Laban came back with the red Leopard and that was why there was the red version.

Good Theory ,also it's Phi, not Phai
(Sep. 17, 2018  3:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I doubt Xcalibur will break this soon, it's one of the more important beyblades of the show which they clearly care about, I didn't see them care for Leopard nearly as much. Xhan will most likely be a subject to a curbstomp battle as Xhaka did against Red Eye and that would be it. Funny they sacrifice RBV beys in both seasons too to the main bad, Garuda and Leopard.

Anyway I also thought Phai broke Leopard because Laban was trying to figure him out.

Yeah, they didn't brag about vL as much as others. Rightfully so because IRL, it's kinda bad. And no real gimmick too.

BTW, it's Phi. That's the spelling on the website.
@[DrainBladerAMVS] @[ThePheonix], whoops, my mistake haha. Thank you for letting me know.
(Sep. 17, 2018  3:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Anyway I also thought Phai broke Leopard because Laban was trying to figure him out. Heh imagine Laban came back with the red Leopard and that was why there was the red version.
That's a great thought! Since black rP does exist in the anime, it is posssible that Laban comes back with a red vL. That would be so cool!
(Sep. 17, 2018  3:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[DrainBladerAMVS] @[ThePheonix], whoops, my mistake haha. Thank you for letting me know.

No Promblem, also would Laban come back with vL.12D.Ds (red layer) or vL.4.Yard (red layer)?
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:29 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  3:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[DrainBladerAMVS] @[ThePheonix], whoops, my mistake haha. Thank you for letting me know.

No Promblem, also would Laban come back with vL.12D.Ds (red layer) or vL.4.Yard (red layer)?

I would imagine just a layer swap, sort of like how Dagger came with zA.3D.Ds but that combo isn't in the show. And given TT's recent method of essentially DLC'ing some beyblades, I wouldn't be surprised if it was done just to make us buy more RBVs, even though it is too late now as RBV11 isn't in it's prime.
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:29 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: No Promblem, also would Laban come back with vL.12D.Ds (red layer) or vL.4.Yard (red layer)?

I would imagine just a layer swap, sort of like how Dagger came with zA.3D.Ds but that combo isn't in the show. And given TT's recent method of essentially DLC'ing some beyblades, I wouldn't be surprised if it was done just to make us buy more RBVs, even though it is too late now as RBV11 isn't in it's prime.

i guess that would work.
Xhan's xcalibur might get destroyed next episode, phi is going crazy again, hope not bX has to survive Rp dark move.
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Xhan's xcalibur might get destroyed next episode,  phi is going crazy again,  hope not bX has to survive Rp  dark move.
The Move is called Revive Impact
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Xhan's xcalibur might get destroyed next episode,  phi is going crazy again,  hope not bX has to survive Rp  dark move.

My prediction is Xhan's bX break rP armour layer but the sword also get destroy.
(Sep. 17, 2018  6:16 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
The Move is called Revive Impact
i know the move. what I meant is phi going crazy is his  taping into the dark power again
This Beyblade series crossing half of its episode so something will be happen like spliting of beyblade ...???

I am waiting for the episode when aiga get new driver or disk or anything when lui destroys aiga beyblade.....?
(Sep. 18, 2018  7:56 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: This Beyblade series crossing half of its episode so something will be happen like spliting of beyblade ...???

I am waiting for the episode when aiga get new driver or disk or anything when lui destroys aiga beyblade.....?

What's likely is that Aiga will loose some important battle to Phi or Jo. Not Valt cuz he's not that guy that'll make him feel bad or break zA. Or he's reaching the finals where a new really good blader appears and the same thing as Ul will happen...
(Sep. 18, 2018  8:12 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  7:56 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: This Beyblade series crossing half of its episode so something will be happen like spliting of beyblade ...???

What's likely is that Aiga will loose some important battle to Phi or Jo. Not Valt cuz he's not that guy that'll make him feel bad or break zA. Or he's reaching the finals where a new really good blader appears and the same thing as Ul will happen...
Not sure, but who is Jo?
Hey correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Xcalibur's extended mode stay in place in the anime? If so I was thinking What If when Phi and Xhan battle Phi actually defeats Xcalibur's extended mode, pushing it back and breaking it so it can't change anymore. Kinda of how the extended mode acts in real life
(Sep. 18, 2018  9:06 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Hey correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Xcalibur's extended mode stay in place in the anime? If so I was think What If when Phi and Xhan battle Phi actually defeats Xcalibur's extended mode, pushing it back and breaking it so it can't change anymore. Kinda of how the extended mode acts in real life

I feel phi may have broken dagger as he does not use it in his trailer,or maybe he does not use it as he fears it may break,or maybe cause he needs the speed .
(Sep. 18, 2018  8:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  8:12 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: What's likely is that Aiga will loose some important battle to Phi or Jo. Not Valt cuz he's not that guy that'll make him feel bad or break zA. Or he's reaching the finals where a new really good blader appears and the same thing as Ul will happen...
Not sure, but who is Jo?

Shirosagi Jo Lui. I was having bread with my right hand so I was kinda lazy to type XD.
(Sep. 18, 2018  1:11 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  8:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Not sure, but who is Jo?

Shirosagi Jo Lui. I was having bread with my right hand so I was kinda lazy to type XD.
Oh, okay XD Thanks for clarifying though! But you know, Lui isn't that important in the season. So maybe it could be someone else?
(Sep. 18, 2018  2:12 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  1:11 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Shirosagi Jo Lui. I was having bread with my right hand so I was kinda lazy to type XD.
Oh, okay XD Thanks for clarifying though! But you know, Lui isn't that important in the season. So maybe it could be someone else?

But he's one of the elites so maybe.
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:22 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  2:12 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh, okay XD Thanks for clarifying though! But you know, Lui isn't that important in the season. So maybe it could be someone else?

But he's one of the elites so maybe.

nah their not going to use lui like that again, his been reformed lui is more calmer and less of a jerk after shu obliterated him so now he knows how it feels to get your bey demolished. if someone is going to do it phi is likely the candidate
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:54 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:22 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: But he's one of the elites so maybe.

nah their not going to use lui like that again, his been reformed lui is more calmer and less of a jerk after shu obliterated him so now he knows how it feels to get your bet demolished. if someone is going to do it phi is likely the candidate
I would even throw in Dead Hades owner and Shu himself as possibilities right now. Or else another possibily is that, Aiga does get possessed and then all the bladers come together to stop him. The nect Achilles has gotta be a darker version on zA! 
Lui is unlikely, he is not the Lui he was in the previous season, he has changed.

nah their not going to use lui like that again, his been reformed lui is more calmer and less of a jerk after shu obliterated him so now he knows how it feels to get your bey demolished. if someone is going to do it phi is likely the candidate

nah their not going to use lui like that again, his been reformed lui is more calmer and less of a jerk after shu obliterated him so now he knows how it feels to get your bet demolished. if someone is going to do it phi is likely the candidate
Lui just said the truth and Shu Broke Storm Spriggan himself. Valt or Free could be one of the elites also.