Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #21 (August 20, 2018)

The episode review:
(Aug. 20, 2018  2:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The episode review:
I don't get it, what is the prize of the tournament?
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  2:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The episode review:
I don't get it, what is the prize of the tournament?

the blader with most star battle one vs one than go on to challenge valt for the championship,  its similar to the longinus cup but this time valt title is on the line. so to simply put it challenging valt is the prize.
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:06 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't get it, what is the prize of the tournament?

the blader with most star battle one vs one than go on to challenge valt for the championship,  its similar to the longinus cup but this time valt title is on the line. so to simply put it challenging valt is the prize.

Who do you think is going to win?
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:06 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: the blader with most star battle one vs one than go on to challenge valt for the championship,  its similar to the longinus cup but this time valt title is on the line. so to simply put it challenging valt is the prize.

Aiga ( DUE TO PLOT ARMOUR !!!! ) or it may be PHI ( but just like SHU he is also gonna Lose )
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Who do you think is going to win?

Aiga ( DUE TO PLOT ARMOUR !!!! ) or it may be PHI ( but just like SHU he is also gonna Lose )
Probebly Phi, and then Winning Valkyrie gets destroyed by Phoenix.
https://animo-pace-stream.io/redirector....VCN0FGQzVE

Ep 21! Download and enjoy!

Sorry for being late but couldn't find 720p version
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:06 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: the blader with most star battle one vs one than go on to challenge valt for the championship,  its similar to the longinus cup but this time valt title is on the line. so to simply put it challenging valt is the prize.

well looking on how the story is going , phi beats whoever makes it to the final most probably aiga. than go on challenge valt and wins it. but if it's like the usual aiga will somehow get throw phi but I don't about the winning valt so early. but personally I would like it to fubuki or xhan to go on fight phi. but still lose to phi.

(Aug. 20, 2018  4:28 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: https://animo-pace-stream.io/redirector....VCN0FGQzVE

Ep 21! Download and enjoy!

Sorry for being late but couldn't find 720p version

don't be sorry man we appreciate your hard work  thank you Smile
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Aiga ( DUE TO PLOT ARMOUR !!!! ) or it may be PHI ( but just like SHU he is also gonna Lose )

Destroyed by Revive Phoenix , Maybe NOT ( but , by BLACK Revive Phoenix ,PROBABLY )
Is there another website bc the website just shut down or something
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Aiga ( DUE TO PLOT ARMOUR !!!! ) or it may be PHI ( but just like SHU he is also gonna Lose )

And then somebody makes Valt CZ-1!
(Aug. 21, 2018  7:04 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Probebly Phi, and then Winning Valkyrie gets destroyed by Phoenix.

And then somebody makes Valt CZ-1!

Is it the new Valkyrie silhouette? Then Valt pulls off a Red Eye and battles Aiga in the final episode.
(Aug. 21, 2018  3:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  7:04 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: And then somebody makes Valt CZ-1!

Is it the new Valkyrie silhouette? Then Valt pulls off a Red Eye and battles Aiga in the final episode.
Could be. Or as CZ-2 looks like a lot like Spriggan. So maybe Phi gets possessed because of the hunger for more power and it is upto Valt and Aiga's gang to bring him back? So that's why Shu returns? And Last episode Phi will be back to his old self and Aiga will be ranjed as No.1 blader?
But please, no more alter egos!! I am done with them!
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:38 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  3:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Is it the new Valkyrie silhouette? Then Valt pulls off a Red Eye and battles Aiga in the final episode.
Could be. Or as CZ-2 looks like a lot like Spriggan. So maybe Phi gets possessed because of the hunger for more power and it is upto Valt and Aiga's gang to bring him back? So that's why Shu returns? And Last episode Phi will be back to his old self and Aiga will be ranjed as No.1 blader?

Did you forget Lui and ( new ) free ,? ( Phi has shown his true power and BLACK Revive Pheonix , so I think he will have his Black eyes as shown in the MANGA !! )
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:38 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  3:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Is it the new Valkyrie silhouette? Then Valt pulls off a Red Eye and battles Aiga in the final episode.

Yeah, Aiga taking the title from Valt would be trash.
Episode 21 downloading link in 720p or 1080p not in 360p
Gumira/Gumita....what was going on with her and Souh?
Also its on kick***anime.io
https://www10.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-21-466138
Hans down my favourite episode. The character interactions were ton of fun, there aren't many animes with as fleshed out characters as this. The battles were great.
I personally loved the first one, glad to see Suoh didn't fall to the dumpster of irrelevancy like Houi or Ranjiro did, and actually put up a solid fight.
Suoh x Gumita was hilarious, but I have a feeling that we won't be seeing it in the dub LOL

Also did no one point how gorgeus chouzetsu looks. I assume you guys are watching this when it comes out on stream/youtube, but I didn't have enough time this week and accidentaly waited 2 days. Watched this in 1080p and wow..
What was going on between suoh and gumira,please explain
(Aug. 22, 2018  2:43 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What was going on between suoh and gumira,please explain

She's appealing to his ego in hopes that he will cooperate with Ranjiro.   She praises the way he easily defeated him back at the rebel bey club.   Suou says he has a request/favor ("onegaite") to ask of her....  and tells her to get lost.  She screams "YOU get lost, ya MORON!"  as he walks off, and Tobisuke comments, "Loss by burst."
(Aug. 22, 2018  7:48 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  2:43 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What was going on between suoh and gumira,please explain

She's appealing to his ego in hopes that he will cooperate with Ranjiro.   She praises the way he easily defeated him back at the rebel bey club.   Suou says he has a request/favor ("onegaite") to ask of her....  and tells her to get lost.  She screams "YOU get lost, ya MORON!"  as he walks off, and Tobisuke comments, "Loss by burst."

Oh man,that is so funny,hahahahahaha lol
This girl doesn't have a main role right? Just a side character?
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:04 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This girl doesn't have a main role right? Just a side character?

Any doubt with that???
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:07 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  9:04 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This girl doesn't have a main role right? Just a side character?

Any doubt with that???
No. But I wanted her to have some role.  Cause there is no girl showcased in the season. So wanted her to be around a while.