Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #21 (August 20, 2018)

(Aug. 22, 2018  7:48 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  2:43 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What was going on between suoh and gumira,please explain

She's appealing to his ego in hopes that he will cooperate with Ranjiro.   She praises the way he easily defeated him back at the rebel bey club.   Suou says he has a request/favor ("onegaite") to ask of her....  and tells her to get lost.  She screams "YOU get lost, ya MORON!"  as he walks off, and Tobisuke comments, "Loss by burst."

"Baasuto make da na"

His voice sounded so off when he said that...
(Aug. 22, 2018  7:48 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  2:43 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What was going on between suoh and gumira,please explain

She's appealing to his ego in hopes that he will cooperate with Ranjiro.   She praises the way he easily defeated him back at the rebel bey club.   Suou says he has a request/favor ("onegaite") to ask of her....  and tells her to get lost.  She screams "YOU get lost, ya MORON!"  as he walks off, and Tobisuke comments, "Loss by burst."
Souh's looks cool with that line.. And that reply Gumira. This was too good!
Imma go ahead and say that Buster Xcalibur was protected by plot armor because logically, (that doesn’t mean much in Beyblade), if you look at the few attacks before the Fifth Impact/Sword Rebellion Hell Slash impact, Salamander WAS winning. If Salamander hit on top instead of on the side, which makes him vulnerable to Fifth Impact, Suoh’d won.
But his timing was off, and also it was an even match between the two
So, if Suoh had timed it right, would he have won? I wanna see a 1v1 Suoh vs Xhan, no intros of new beys or parts (the only reason he’s lost so far is because he was in the intro match for Laban and Xhan’s dagger frame and Phi’s just...good.)
I can see where you're coming from, but at least he has one win, though he might lose in 23
I seriously hope that doesn’t happen, but it doesn’t look good for Suoh right now for ep. 23
(Aug. 01, 2018  10:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Fubuki's back! I'm sorry if I didn't pay much attention or something but if you don't mind me asking, where did he go? To Shu?

Yes. He followed him to america