Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #2 (Apr 9, 2018 JPN / Oct 14, 2018 CAN)

A few small things I've noticed in this episode.

Forneus has a blue level up chip. Weight and Orbit are finally used for generic beyblades.
My thoughts:
(Apr. 09, 2018  10:05 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: My thoughts:

Well the valt fight could be brush of like valt was going easy on aiga although I don't really like how close the battle was cause valt is the champ and rank #1 this battle should've end like free vs valt the first time the battle . As for toko I was disappointed that they made him so weak he should be stronger than that and for fubuki we can also use the excuse that his holding back. I don't mind aiga beating the generic bladers but i do understand your point about him blitzing everyone so easy, like you mentioned it doesn't seems like aiga knew how to or about beyblade at all until he meet valt which Is a bit weird but it's still early to judge the character to much.  I'm liking the fact that his strong from the beginning and we don't have to go with the i have to mastered my bey thing again . but he should've known about beyblade Already that would've made it better and logical on why his blitzing everyone but let's wait and see how the story go it's still only 2 episode but I'll tell as of now I'll give 5/10 for aiga character

According to the summary, Aiga’s been battling for months since his fight with Valt, so maybe the growth we saw with Valt happened, but we didn’t see it. For Valt vs Aiga, that was Valt’s first battle with Winning Valkyrie so he can’t master his bey immediately. Not saying Aiga doesn’t have talent, cause he is definitely talented.
(Apr. 10, 2018  1:33 AM)Spideyblade Wrote:

According to the summary, Aiga’s been battling for months since his fight with Valt, so maybe the growth we saw with Valt happened, but we didn’t see it. For Valt vs Aiga, that was Valt’s first battle with Winning Valkyrie so he can’t master his bey immediately. Not saying Aiga doesn’t have talent, cause he is definitely talented.

But Fubuki has been practicing for years, starting off with practicing with Shu, and has become Regional Champion. Yet in a few months Aiga is near his level. That doesn't make sense and just makes Aiga seem like a bad, overpowered fanfiction character

(Apr. 10, 2018  1:57 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  1:33 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: According to the summary, Aiga’s been battling for months since his fight with Valt, so maybe the growth we saw with Valt happened, but we didn’t see it. For Valt vs Aiga, that was Valt’s first battle with Winning Valkyrie so he can’t master his bey immediately. Not saying Aiga doesn’t have talent, cause he is definitely talented.

But Fubuki has been practicing for years, starting off with practicing with Shu, and has become Regional Champion. Yet in a few months Aiga is near his level. That doesn't make sense and just makes Aiga seem like a bad, overpowered fanfiction character

I see where your coming from. You’ve made some good points, though I still think that conversation about Super Z Beyblades could happen(Was the Fubuki vs Aiga just a one match battle? If not, it’s possible for Fubuki to come back, as it would make more sense, but I don’t really want him to say something like, “I was just testing you.”) Can’t think of anything to make up for Fubuki’s years of experience. Maybe Aiga’s Super Saiyan powers have something to do with his immense ended power levels power, but i wouldn’t bet on that.
Can somebody tell me how screw trident god ability works
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:03 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Can somebody tell me how screw trident god ability works

It has a plastic barrier with rubber supporting it which allows it to absorb hits.
I think it might be a story of: "ohoho prodig- HOW DID YOU DEFEAT ME?!?"

Sorry for the short post. Had to input my two cents into the discussion.
(Apr. 10, 2018  1:57 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  1:33 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: According to the summary, Aiga’s been battling for months since his fight with Valt, so maybe the growth we saw with Valt happened, but we didn’t see it. For Valt vs Aiga, that was Valt’s first battle with Winning Valkyrie so he can’t master his bey immediately. Not saying Aiga doesn’t have talent, cause he is definitely talented.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Although I'd like to address an issue far more serious than this.
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:21 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:03 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Can somebody tell me how screw trident god ability works

It has a plastic barrier with rubber supporting it which allows it to absorb hits.

But why did it increase it’s spin after being hit
(Apr. 10, 2018  11:25 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:21 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It has a plastic barrier with rubber supporting it which allows it to absorb hits.

But why did it increase it’s spin after being hit
Shock absorption not drain spin as that only works with an opposing spin beyblade (Kerbeus can theoretically spin steal from fafnir) Trident just took the hit and delivered the potential damage back.
(Apr. 10, 2018  1:59 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  11:25 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: But why did it increase it’s spin after being hit
Shock absorption not drain spin as that only works with an opposing spin beyblade (Kerbeus can theoretically spin steal from fafnir) Trident just took the hit and delivered the potential damage back.

That's known as equilisation. It was demonstrated in 
DONT OPEN IF YOU DONT WATCH THE ANIME
(Apr. 10, 2018  2:23 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  1:59 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Shock absorption not drain spin as that only works with an opposing spin beyblade (Kerbeus can theoretically spin steal from fafnir) Trident just took the hit and delivered the potential damage back.

That's known as equilisation. It was demonstrated in 
DONT OPEN IF YOU DONT WATCH THE ANIME

That's not the same. Equalization is when both beys spin the same speed and in the opposite direction. Shock absorption is the bey (or one if its parts) going along with the hit.
For everyone commenting on Aiga's strength:

Valt was portrayed to be a lot worse than he actually was in the anime. MC side effect. While you have plot armor when it counts, your skill is downplayed way more than it should be. Take Ginga as the regional champion. He still had to struggle an unnecessary amount against the earlier opponents who were significantly worse than S1 Ryuga.
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:25 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:

Valt was portrayed to be a lot worse than he actually was in the anime. MC side effect. While you have plot armor when it counts, your skill is downplayed way more than it should be. Take Ginga as the regional champion. He still had to struggle an unnecessary amount against the earlier opponents who were significantly worse than S1 Ryuga.
You could call that plot armour but honestly if you moving from country tournaments to worldwide tournaments (in literally any game) then the skill level of competitors is gonna go up by a large margin.

Because plot!
I just want to point out that this episode is meant to have skipped a few months, right after skipping two years after God. Let that sink in.
Talk about the dub of this episode here.
Anyone have the link for the episode
Episode 2 English dubbed is up on Kametsu. I already made my dual audio version, will be up in the other thread here.
Can you post the link to it

I cant find it