Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #19 (August 6, 2018)

19) Fierce Fighting! The Beyathlon!!
大激闘!ベイアスロン!!
Daigekitō! Beiasuron!!
August 6, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/ncQWmpQ.jpg

The Beyathlon! A variety of matches where Beys determine who stays in the competition. From competing in launch power and stamina in 1000 launches, to a "beauty contest" using the Bey's movement, and even a contest where the aim is to get a Bey hole-in-one, the difficulty level of the challenges keep increasing! Only the Blader who clears the harsh matches, meant to test their abilities, will proceed to the final battle! Advance to the next round in the Beyathlon!
So is it type of a Marathon of Beyblades ?????
Looks like they make everybody battle everybody
Okay i think ?Fubuki is back in this episode (From my opinion or thinking ) because of title song it is there...? I want to see Shu kurenai back in bey battles..?
(Jul. 23, 2018  4:03 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Okay i think ?Fubuki is back in this episode (From my opinion or thinking ) because of title song it is there...? I want to see Shu kurenai back in bey battles..?

It is sure that fubuki will be back ( from the manga ) ( and the fact that in the opening FUBUKI LOOKED LIKE EVIL-SHU )( I don't know why ??? )
(Jul. 23, 2018  4:03 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Okay i think ?Fubuki is back in this episode (From my opinion or thinking ) because of title song it is there...? I want to see Shu kurenai back in bey battles..?

Please... no more emojis..
So what I've seen from the preview is that alot of bladers just battle basically what the title says
Link to preview
(Jul. 30, 2018  10:50 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Link to preview

Thanks,and that dual layer wakiya stadium looks dope
(Jul. 30, 2018  11:09 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Thanks,and that dual layer wakiya stadium looks dope

Yeah.
For some reason this next episode will be a little interesting with the fact that we will see the Viking Stadium.
Watch the episode live: aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
Epic episode ,loved this

And phi and Kyle are killing me with suspense ,but my fav souh is getting no special attention ,why ,but overall loved them stunts...........
Episode Review

(Aug. 06, 2018  10:35 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Hey Jinbee! Thanks for the great review but next time please label the spoiler or write something next to it so it does not defeat the purpose... Just give a little context Joyful_3.
Phi seems to be having so much fun Joyful_3 
I'm so glad he's participating in this competition like an ordinary person.
(Aug. 06, 2018  11:09 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys, I got news...

Then give us the link ?????
(Aug. 06, 2018  11:10 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  11:09 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys, I got news...

Then give us the link ?????

I need some time though... It's in my downloads folder... Need to upload it to Yandex...

(Aug. 06, 2018  11:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  11:10 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Then give us the link ?????

I need some time though... It's in my downloads folder... Need to upload it to Yandex...

Oh wait nevermind... I got the old episode... Sorry...

TT's latest upload was 18... Odd...

Sorry guys... TT didn't even put it up...
(Aug. 06, 2018  10:46 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  10:35 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Hey Jinbee! Thanks for the great review but next time please label the spoiler or write something next to it so it does not defeat the purpose... Just give a little context Joyful_3.

Whoops, sorry my bad. I'll be sure to do that next time though.
Here’s the link
https://youtu.be/k2WST7597dY
Edit Suhasini already has this up lol
My thoughts about the episode