Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #15 (July 9, 2018)

15) Defeat Lui!!
ルイを倒せ!!
Rui o taose!!
July 9, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/S35bfvC.jpg

Aiga desperately attempts to stand up to Lui's overwhelming power, but an accident befalls Aiga, and a timeout is called. 
But then, the mysterious Phi appears before Aiga... Aiga finds himself helpless against the Absolute Champion Lui. 
Lui even breaks through Aiga's desperate special attack, and corners him. But at the same time, Naru, Boss, Houi and the 
others are cheering for Aiga, and their cheers echo around the site, surrounding him! Their cheers bring back his concentration, 
and he talks with Achilles. I have to shoot stronger than Rui! What should I do to beat Longinus?! The battle against Lui enters its final stage!!
This is probably Aiga VS lui
(where Aiga is going to lose)
Probebly Valt vs Lui, and Valt wins.
I think this'll go the way Shu vs Valt did in season 1, because if Lui loses this quickly then i'd be shocked. I do expect Aiga to win at least one point, since he has yet to against Lui.
(Jun. 09, 2018  3:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I think this'll go the way Shu vs Valt did in season 1, because if Lui loses this quickly then i'd be shocked. I do expect Aiga to win at least one point, since he has yet to against Lui.
Valt is probably going to return.
(Jun. 09, 2018  4:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  3:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I think this'll go the way Shu vs Valt did in season 1, because if Lui loses this quickly then i'd be shocked. I do expect Aiga to win at least one point, since he has yet to against Lui.
Valt is probably going to return.

not this early ( i suppose )
(Jun. 09, 2018  5:33 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  4:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is probably going to return.

Why not?
(Jun. 08, 2018  12:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: This is probably Aiga VS lui
(where Aiga is going to lose)
MAJOR PLOT TWIST
(Jun. 09, 2018  5:33 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  4:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is probably going to return.

You're right... I think he will return when Aiga goes to some championship and has a hard time there and then Valt comes to guide him....

JUST THOUGHTS AND SPECULATION!
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  5:33 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:  not this early ( i suppose )

You're right... I think he will return when Aiga goes to some championship and has a hard time there and then Valt comes to guide him....

And kurtz and shu might be there too
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: You're right... I think he will return when Aiga goes to some championship and has a hard time there and then Valt comes to guide him....

And kurtz and shu might be there too

Shu can come but why Kurtz? He had his share and he wasn't that important anyway...
Well he is the second charecter in the anime who had come from beyblade burst god ( first is Valt, third is lui)
No, no return of Kurtz, he has got his share. Characters who might return and Shu and Rantaro.
Valt will be back, we just don't know when.
Now we know who wins in the manga.
(Jun. 14, 2018  9:41 AM)NPN Wrote: Now we know who wins in the manga.

(Jun. 14, 2018  11:09 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  11:15 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Why did they give Aiga such a power boost!? This is exactly why I was feeling iffy about Aiga and Achilles, because They just had to give Lui the Generic Treatment, Didn't they?
(Jun. 14, 2018  12:14 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:

Why did they give Aiga such a power boost!? This is exactly why I was feeling iffy about Aiga and Achilles, because They just had to give Lui the Generic Treatment, Didn't they?

Yeah i don't find it entirely normal for this to happen in the show either. i think TT has gone a tiny bit too far into this episode, but we won't know until it airs so let's just wait and see.
Assuming that this will follow the manga:

This is what I think will be the plot:
I think since if Aiga wins against Lui, Aiga would take Lui’s spot on the rankings, and maybe Aiga would have the chance to take on Valt for the world title, where Aiga will most likely lose due to Valkyries power. Then I think later on there will be a world championship, where Aiga and Valt will fight in the semi finals, and the finals will be a new character, or even Shu

Like I said, this is all my thoughts and speculation, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Assuming that this will follow the manga:

Idk, it is a little weird for Aiga IF he beats Lui in the anime, but I remember something about that the winner would be the blader with the biggest desire to win, maybe Aigas desire to win plays a role if he beats Lui idk
(Jun. 19, 2018  5:10 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Assuming that this will follow the manga:

Idk, it is a little weird for Aiga IF he beats Lui in the anime, but I remember something about that the winner would be the blader with the biggest desire to win, maybe Aigas desire to win plays a role if he beats Lui idk