Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #12 (June 18, 2018 JPN / December 1, 2018 CAN)

(Jun. 12, 2018  4:19 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2018  4:14 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Shu will most likely mentor him in this episode or appear as flashback (which is pretty cheap), I don't think he'll have a new Super Z beyblade yet as there are no announcements for it. Only much later on is that possible, and he might not get the upgrade at all.

In the coro coro, they mentioned something about a final Spriggan... But he might come with another bey which is the True Spriggan and not some Evil Requiem thing or something. Or it'll be like Wing Pegasus in which they only released the product. (Also of course gK and gZ)

about the final spriggan thing,CoroCoro was actually saying that Spriggan Requiem was the final evolution of Spriggan
Corocoro could just suprise us with a super z spriggan idk. Shu has so many fans and if they don't bring him back with a super z bey fans with be very disappointed. Also I hope other fan favourite characters come back too like free or sisco
(Jun. 18, 2018  7:21 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Corocoro could just suprise us with a super z spriggan idk. Shu has so many fans and if they don't bring him back with a super z bey fans with be very disappointed. Also I hope other fan favourite characters come back too like free or sisco

We would see leaks by now for that then...
Umm. I myself think that Shu will really be back. I was going through the VA appreance on the TV Tokyo page and this is the first time Shu's VA(Junya Enoki) has been mentioned in the series. In episodes in which there were flashbacks of Shu, VA has not been mentioned. So he might be back. But everything will be clear in the next 3 hours.
New Spriggan or not I will be happy if he just shows up. Requiem is strong anyway.
(Jun. 18, 2018  8:44 AM)NPN Wrote: New Spriggan or not I will be happy if he just shows up. Requiem is strong anyway.
So true! Totally agree! But just realised, didn't Sr already have some amount of metal on it? I am not sure..
(Jun. 18, 2018  8:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  8:44 AM)NPN Wrote: New Spriggan or not I will be happy if he just shows up. Requiem is strong anyway.
So true! Totally agree! But just realised, didn't Sr already have some amount of metal on it? I am not sure..

Just the metal god chip but the layer itself is heavy like the Cho Z beys. Also we have 4 Spriggan's like other OG characters like Valt,Lui and Xhaka(assuming Buster Xcalibur comes out).
Moment of truth people! Is it Shu or just a flashback!
Watch the episode live: https://mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/
Ohhhhhhh Damn shu looks new and different. This ep was good but the preview tho. It's valt vs sisco next ep
(Jun. 18, 2018  10:28 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ohhhhhhh Damn shu looks new and different. This ep was good but the preview tho. It's valt vs sisco next ep

I only got to saw the battle cus i was late.
Did Shu really come back?
(Jun. 18, 2018  10:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Where are the links @[ThePheonix]

You should wait patiently, the Phoenix is trying their best to get the links.
I haven't seen the entire episode. Did Shu really come back?
(Jun. 18, 2018  10:41 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I haven't seen the entire episode. Did Shu really come back?

(Jun. 18, 2018  10:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Where are the links @[ThePheonix]
Please be patient. And Corocoro has blocked the episode for everyone including Japan reason being unknown. So maybe he will not be able to upload it. The only sources we have left is either to watch it live or wait for kickassamine to upload it.
(Jun. 18, 2018  10:42 AM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  10:41 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I haven't seen the entire episode. Did Shu really come back?

OH DAMN
(Jun. 18, 2018  10:59 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

Who is Phai?
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:16 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote:

Who is Phai?

The owner of revive Phenoix
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:16 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote:

Who is Phai?
As said by ClearWing he is the owner of Revive Phoenix and he is making hisbankme debut in the next episode, so most probably its him.
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:44 AM)NPN Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  9:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Moment of truth people! Is it Shu or just a flashback!

I can't play the video without another tab opening and potentially giving my PC a virus.
(Jun. 18, 2018  1:43 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  9:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Moment of truth people! Is it Shu or just a flashback!

I can't play the video without another tab opening and potentially giving my PC a virus.
Well, just close the tab, that's the only way. But about the virus, I have been using TV Tokyo for the past 3 months now and that tab has not goven me any trouble. So I can certainly say that its virus free and no harm will come to your PC or phone. You can use it without any worries!  Smile