Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #9 (May 22, 2020)

(May. 22, 2020  7:03 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: BTW, I’d like to point out free is rank 4 in S-class this season (in the manga we got the ranks), rantaro was rank 15 in S-class, and I don’t believe we got one for Sisco. Point is, Rantaro barely made it to the legendary bladers, so it makes sense why he lost. The higher your rank, the closer you are to Valt’s level, so I doubt their gonna make Free lose now instead of later.  Hiro Morita made a rank system for this season, and it would be far fetched to say we can ignore the ranks.

As to the argument about who is stronger Valt or free, currently Valt is absolutely stronger. However in God, Fred was stronger. Looking at season one and 2 we can understand they were for a much more realistic approach, Valt losing to a crack, cooza losing via slow motion burst. Thus we can infer free wouldn’t have to try that hard. Btw, free was hurt, but the instant the match was called off against his will, he himself picked up Fafnir, which basically confirms that that was a cop out to make Valt go to the finals. It’s never going to be a W because in that season itself, the beys functioned a lot more realistically, if it happened in cho-z or Gachi, then yeah free wouldn’t have ever been able to win. However, it happened in god, the one season where you need strategy over pure power. I would like to add how silly it was to see free unable to pick up Fafnir one minute, and then pick it up the next.
I think the superking ranks only apply to the manga.
(May. 22, 2020  7:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  7:03 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: BTW, I’d like to point out free is rank 4 in S-class this season (in the manga we got the ranks), rantaro was rank 15 in S-class, and I don’t believe we got one for Sisco. Point is, Rantaro barely made it to the legendary bladers, so it makes sense why he lost. The higher your rank, the closer you are to Valt’s level, so I doubt their gonna make Free lose now instead of later.  Hiro Morita made a rank system for this season, and it would be far fetched to say we can ignore the ranks.

As to the argument about who is stronger Valt or free, currently Valt is absolutely stronger. However in God, Fred was stronger. Looking at season one and 2 we can understand they were for a much more realistic approach, Valt losing to a crack, cooza losing via slow motion burst. Thus we can infer free wouldn’t have to try that hard. Btw, free was hurt, but the instant the match was called off against his will, he himself picked up Fafnir, which basically confirms that that was a cop out to make Valt go to the finals. It’s never going to be a W because in that season itself, the beys functioned a lot more realistically, if it happened in cho-z or Gachi, then yeah free wouldn’t have ever been able to win. However, it happened in god, the one season where you need strategy over pure power. I would like to add how silly it was to see free unable to pick up Fafnir one minute, and then pick it up the next.
I think the superking ranks only apply to the manga.

well know today
(May. 22, 2020  9:01 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 9 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13J58MY...Rqi7mzRx-1

Maybe I clicked the video too early. I’ll have to wait probably half and hour.
(May. 22, 2020  9:05 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  9:01 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 9 RAW:

Maybe I clicked the video too early. I’ll have to wait probably half and hour.

just download it

The king!

thanks
If you are living on a college campus or using some public connections, even with the file enabled in the drive, it won't let you download or view it. Some connections don't allow that kind of stuff.
Time for the review
Episode review:

Episode Review
Overall Episode Rating: 7/10
Free is a total god of stamina man he defeated hikaru but my guess is he will lose to hyuga 2-1
(May. 22, 2020  2:19 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote:

Please keep episode spoilers within spoiler tags. Smile

Chris was the one who picked up Fafnir.
(May. 24, 2020  7:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Chris was the one who picked up Fafnir.

I stand corrected
(May. 24, 2020  10:24 AM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  7:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: Chris was the one who picked up Fafnir.

No, no she didn’t
Just watched the episode, she picked up the parts after Fafnir burst.
I think Free will probably beat Hyuga and lose to Hikaru during the Legend Festival.
(May. 26, 2020  4:27 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I think Free will probably beat Hyuga and lose to Hikaru during the Legend Festival.

I'm afraid you're right about that although it would make a lot more sense if he was beaten towards the end of the series as he is ranked 4 and proved to be the toughest blader to beat or so. I mean, the moment you beat Free, you are to be considered at the top and that leaves little to no room for improvement.
(May. 26, 2020  8:49 AM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  4:27 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I think Free will probably beat Hyuga and lose to Hikaru during the Legend Festival.

I'm afraid you're right about that although it would make a lot more sense if he was beaten towards the end of the series as he is ranked 4 and proved to be the toughest blader to beat or so. I mean, the moment you beat Free, you are to be considered at the top and that leaves little to no room for improvement.
Free is not the toughest blader anymore and he is only number 4 in the manga as of now.
I'm aware he is 4 in the ranking, I stated it in my post which is why beating him and be in the top 3 feels a little too rush for being in the first quarter of the season. Every other main began to beat top bladers around the mid of the season. In God Valt beat Ru Wey and Xhaka around ep 30. In Choz Aiga beat Laban in ep 23. In GT Drum beat Blind in ep 23, it looks like a trend
(May. 26, 2020  4:22 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I'm aware he is 4 in the ranking, I stated it in my post which is why beating him and be in the top 3 feels a little too rush for being  in the first quarter of the season. Every other main began to beat top bladers around the mid of the season.  In God Valt beat Ru Wey and Xhaka around ep 30. In Choz Aiga beat Laban in ep 23. In GT Drum beat Blind in ep 23, it looks like a trend
Aiga beat Lui in episode 15.
(May. 26, 2020  4:22 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: I'm aware he is 4 in the ranking, I stated it in my post which is why beating him and be in the top 3 feels a little too rush for being  in the first quarter of the season. Every other main began to beat top bladers around the mid of the season.  In God Valt beat Ru Wey and Xhaka around ep 30. In Choz Aiga beat Laban in ep 23. In GT Drum beat Blind in ep 23, it looks like a trend
No I mean he is only confirmed to be number four in the manga not the anime. The manga and anime are quite different too so it wouldn’t be the best idea to assume things are the same. For example, in the manga Rantaro and Silas are ranked number 15 and eleven however in the anime they are ranked 2 and 3 (not sure which is which). In the Sparking anime the legendary bladers (aside from Valt who is a special case) are not currently tougher than one another, they all serve as individual obstacles for Hikaru and Hyuga. That why Free appears so casually just like Rantaro and Sisco, he just isn’t meant to be a special character this anime season.
Anybody got a website I can watch Beyblade English sub?
(May. 27, 2020  2:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
No I mean he is only confirmed to be number four in the manga not the anime. The manga and anime are quite different too so it wouldn’t be the best idea to assume things are the same. For example, in the manga Rantaro and Silas are ranked number 15 and eleven however in the anime they are ranked 2 and 3 (not sure which is which). In the Sparking anime the legendary bladers (aside from Valt who is a special case) are not currently tougher than one another, they all serve as individual obstacles for Hikaru and Hyuga. That why Free appears so casually just like Rantaro and Sisco, he just isn’t meant to be a special character this anime season.

They are not 2nd and 3rd, that seems to just be a loose statement. They wouldn't just change the rankings so drastically between seasons like that.
(May. 27, 2020  3:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  2:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No I mean he is only confirmed to be number four in the manga not the anime. The manga and anime are quite different too so it wouldn’t be the best idea to assume things are the same. For example, in the manga Rantaro and Silas are ranked number 15 and eleven however in the anime they are ranked 2 and 3 (not sure which is which). In the Sparking anime the legendary bladers (aside from Valt who is a special case) are not currently tougher than one another, they all serve as individual obstacles for Hikaru and Hyuga. That why Free appears so casually just like Rantaro and Sisco, he just isn’t meant to be a special character this anime season.

They are not 2nd and 3rd, that seems to just be a loose statement. They wouldn't just change the rankings so drastically between seasons like that.
It probably is a loose statement but it wouldn’t change the fact that they are 2nd and 3rd, that doesn’t necessarily means they are stronger than the other legendary blader it’s just a random title like how Aiga was the champion and number one blader in s4 but was by no means the strongest. It’s not something you are supposed to dwell on.