Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #8 (May 15, 2020)

(May. 15, 2020  4:17 AM)Dasmind Wrote: REAL VERSION:Hyuga and Hikaru head to BC Sol, In order to fight with blader Free, who was called "Monster" by Rantaro! Hyuga and Hikaru who challenged the battle, personally know the reason for being called a monster

Lol. What?
I hope after this episode valt face off with Free to see the true results and to end the controversy
(May. 15, 2020  5:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I hope after this episode valt face off with Free to see the true results and to end the controversy
Valt will obviously win, just because that’s how they write the shows. Without plot Free obviously wins
(May. 15, 2020  5:36 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  5:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I hope after this episode valt face off with Free to see the true results and to end the controversy
Valt will obviously win, just because that’s how they write the shows. Without plot Free obviously wins
Only to End the controversy
(May. 15, 2020  5:36 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
Every important battle that ever occurs in beyblade is because of plot, remember that. What you are meaning to refer to is characters being shielded by the plot but Free was shielded from losing by plot in season 2 since he was a main character. While you may blame plot for that, you can blame plot for just about any occurrence in beyblade by that logic. What im trying to say is; this isn’t something that should be controversial or a matter of opinion since some things are confirmed as facts and are just common sense like free being a major character this season and Valt outright being confirmed as the strongest legendary blader, it’s not something that is debatable simply because it’s not left up to interpretation and there is nothing sensical to disprove that.
Ill just say one thing Mirage fafnir is ugly in the anime... for me
Here’s Free’s Blader description but what do you think the last sentence means.

A legendary braider who once stood at the top of the world with overwhelming abilities.
He was forgetting the fun of Beyblade because he was lonely because he was a genius, but by meeting Aoi Balto and forming a friendship, he knew the true fun.
He is a strong confident person and no immature braider is in his sight.
It is rumored to have a relationship with the newcomer Brader of the New York Bulls.
Oh lanes refrence everyone
Maybe if lane is from NYB Shu will be next after lui and possibly spriggan will be in a random booster
(May. 15, 2020  8:26 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 8 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BLsZBH...8t0cv0gqRK

Cheers
People are saying Free lost a battle in New York to Lane and that was the conversation between Valt and Free. Valt was surprised Free lost.
Episode review

(May. 15, 2020  8:54 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: People are saying Free lost a battle in New York to Lane and that was the conversation between Valt and Free. Valt was surprised Free lost.
Lane must be a beast bodying free is no easy task
This episode was great and really happy to see Free make a physical appearance since Turbo! Also, may I ask about the episode guide for May? Did anyone get it or did they stop releasing them?
Episode review:

This episode was so boring in my opinion. 8 episodes and we still don't get any plot. I'm the only one who cares about that? Yay past characters are back, but where. is. the. plot. goddamn.
(May. 15, 2020  9:35 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: This episode was so boring in my opinion. 8 episodes and we still don't get any plot. I'm the only one who cares about that? Yay past characters are back, but where. is. the. plot. goddamn.

The plot is centered about legend festival and trying to beat the legnds.. also they are rookies so there will be quite a few training montages for obvious reasons.
(May. 15, 2020  8:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Oh lanes refrence everyone
Maybe if lane is from NYB Shu will be next after lui and possibly spriggan will be in a random booster
In op, Lui, Drum, Aiga and Shu. So his legendary bey will be the last one
(May. 15, 2020  9:35 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: This episode was so boring in my opinion. 8 episodes and we still don't get any plot. I'm the only one who cares about that? Yay past characters are back, but where. is. the. plot. goddamn.
When does any anime with 51 episodes in a season have plot in the 8th episode. Either way there has still been a little bit of it along with teasers. Like today Free talked about Lane (most likely the antagonist) and they’ve been talk about the Legends Festival, the literal main focus and goal that Hikaru and Hyuga are trying to reach.
(May. 15, 2020  9:58 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
When does any anime with 51 episodes in a season have plot in the 8th episode. Either way there has still been a little bit of it along with teasers. Like today Free talked about Lane (most likely the antagonist) and they’ve been talk about the Legends Festival, the literal main focus and goal that Hikaru and Hyuga are trying to reach.

"when does any anime with 51 ep in a season have plot in the 8th episode"?
well, GT, and even ChoZ
since Hyuga and Hikaru got their beys , nothing happened in the series
(May. 15, 2020  9:55 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  8:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Oh lanes refrence everyone
In op, Lui, Drum, Aiga and Shu. So his legendary bey will be the last one

That's not confirmed, don't spread it around. You could also say the ending order is also correct. Now, I'm not saying that it's true, but you're acting the opening order is confirmed, whichi it is not.

Happy to see Free, especially with Lane in his eyes and that epic Mirage Claw animation.
Can someone tell me who is the guy that appeared in Free's eye.