Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #50 (March 5, 2021)

(Mar. 06, 2021  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:18 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: ya they are the main characters. what did you expect. like they were meant to beat the legends.
They beat the legends because they are the main characters.

And what’s wrong with that? It has happened in every season of every series of beyblade. Underdogs (the correct word for these characters) have been on the trope of beating rivals more powerful than them every since beyblade began. Just as they beat legends because they are main characters, they beat legends because the main characters are meant to stand at the top.
Hasn't this conversation gone on long enough?
(Mar. 07, 2021  4:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hasn't this conversation gone on long enough?

Yeah I guess so.
(Mar. 07, 2021  4:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: They beat the legends because they are the main characters.

And what’s wrong with that? It has happened in every season of every series of beyblade. Underdogs (the correct word for these characters) have been on the trope of beating rivals more powerful than them every since beyblade began. Just as they beat legends because they are main characters, they beat legends because the main characters are meant to stand at the top.
You wanna say that to Phi, who literally destroyed Cho-Z Spriggan, Geist Fafnir, and Z Achilles, he also beat 9 beys. And they are all ranked higher than him. Tell me this ain't bad writting. In your heart you know that Hikaru and Hyuga should've had 0 wins in the tournament.
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  4:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote: And what’s wrong with that? It has happened in every season of every series of beyblade. Underdogs (the correct word for these characters) have been on the trope of beating rivals more powerful than them every since beyblade began. Just as they beat legends because they are main characters, they beat legends because the main characters are meant to stand at the top.
You wanna say that to Phi, who literally destroyed Cho-Z Spriggan, Geist Fafnir, and Z Achilles, he also beat 9 beys. And they are all ranked higher than him. Tell me this ain't bad writting. In your heart you know that Hikaru and Hyuga should've had 0 wins in the tournament.

I’m perfectly fine with them winning tbh. They trained hard enough.
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: You wanna say that to Phi, who literally destroyed Cho-Z Spriggan, Geist Fafnir, and Z Achilles, he also beat 9 beys. And they are all ranked higher than him. Tell me this ain't bad writting. In your heart you know that Hikaru and Hyuga should've had 0 wins in the tournament.

I’m perfectly fine with them winning tbh. They trained hard enough.
I definitely do not agree, but to each his own.
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  4:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote: And what’s wrong with that? It has happened in every season of every series of beyblade. Underdogs (the correct word for these characters) have been on the trope of beating rivals more powerful than them every since beyblade began. Just as they beat legends because they are main characters, they beat legends because the main characters are meant to stand at the top.

Nope, not rly. The bros trained to get to where they are, they already battled all those legends and learned from their mistakes over time, even improved their teamwork skills. In my opinion, that is enough effort out in to defeat the legends in the end (even tho it took them 50 episodes to take down Valt XD).
And fyi, Phi was known to be one of the top 4 Bladers of the Cho-Z generation, so he's not an underdog character at all and was technically higher in rank than everyone on the Battleship Cruise. You can't compare him to Hikaru & Hyuga, they're not the same case.
(Mar. 07, 2021  4:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hasn't this conversation gone on long enough?

Yes.
Guys just drop it.
We all know what the final battle was gonna be lmao.