Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #50 (March 5, 2021)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]50) Surpass Your Limits! The Legendary Wall![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]超えろ!レジェンドの壁![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Koero! Rejendo no kabe![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]March 5, 2021[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: https://imgur.com/LltPZoh[/font]
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:48 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]50) Surpass Your Limits! The Legendary Wall![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Koero! Rejendo no kabe![/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: https://imgur.com/LltPZoh[/font]

Ok this sounds epic. obviously the final battle. talking about Lucifer's wall.
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:48 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]50) Surpass Your Limits! The Legendary Wall![/font]

THE FINAL BATTLE IS HERE Gasp
This obviously means Lucifer the end's wall
3 part final battle huh? Epic, title sounds great and excited to see the level of animation they'll provide. This is where the air attack comes into play, or they can just push the bey, that would work too. But if they want to actually get PAST the Wall and deal a hit directly on Lucius, gotta avoid The End Wall.
Beyblade burst surge english dub is coming out on the 20th!
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)micksterfist Wrote: Beyblade burst surge english dub is coming out on the 20th!

Wrong thread.
(Feb. 09, 2021  6:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)micksterfist Wrote: Beyblade burst surge english dub is coming out on the 20th!

Wrong thread.

okay, sorry
So, Free and Sisco lose to plot Armour, and brothers will challenge Lean and Shu. It seems that brothers will activate Ultimate Flare. I wanted that it end as in manga
So HH won GG. Way too predictable, if it's a 3 parter then it's an EZ win for Asahi's cuz PlOt ArMoR
yes gg for the bros
lets see if we get cool animation for these episodes
I suspect This could be the training episode and the preparation before the match and probably they safe the last episode for the ending where valt meets the gang and stuff like that
(Feb. 09, 2021  11:39 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I suspect This could be the training episode and the preparation before the match and probably they safe the last episode for the ending where valt meets the gang and stuff like that

True, only problem is I don't see how they could emulate Lucius in training
Maybe this is the beyblade tag team battle royle, the said legends right, this might be the end of the battle royle as the brothers vs all the legends.
legends might refer to the S tier bladers
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Maybe this is the beyblade tag team battle royle, the said legends right, this might be the end of the battle royle as the brothers vs all the legends.
No if the 5 way tiebreaker happens it will be another round robin not battle royal and it doesn't have any correlation to the title
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:38 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Maybe this is the beyblade tag team battle royle, the said legends right, this might be the end of the battle royle as the brothers vs all the legends.
No if the 5 way tiebreaker happens it will be another round robin not battle royal and it doesn't have any correlation to the title
How about five teams vs together
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:50 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:38 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: No if the 5 way tiebreaker happens it will be another round robin not battle royal and it doesn't have any correlation to the title
How about five teams vs together

The legendary wall probably refers to Lucifer if anything or it could be the final tiebreaker round robin. What it will NOT be is a battle royale, as the subs suggest that that method will not be used to break the ties if any.
Be the final tiebreaker round robin,
I MEAN JUST LIKE Aiger Akabane VS Ranjiro Kiyama VS Fubuki Sumiye VS Hae-jin Oh VS Suoh Genji VS Phi VS Laban Vanot VS Xavier Bogard VS Kyle Hakim (Battle Royale)
BUT MT THEORY Now is Hikaru Hizashi and Hyuga Hizashi VS Free De La Hoya and Silas Karlisle VS Valt Aoi and Rantaro Kiyama VS Aiger Akabane and Ranjiro Kiyama VS Dante Koryu and Lui Shirosagi, WHICH COULD MAYBE HAPPEN.
loud voice is not mean I am angry.
is this clear enough.
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:33 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Be the final tiebreaker round robin,
I MEAN JUST LIKE Aiger Akabane VS Ranjiro Kiyama VS Fubuki Sumiye VS Hae-jin Oh VS Suoh Genji VS Phi VS Laban Vanot VS Xavier Bogard VS Kyle Hakim (Battle Royale)
BUT MT THEORY Now is Hikaru Hizashi and Hyuga Hizashi VS Free De La Hoya and Silas Karlisle VS Valt Aoi and Rantaro Kiyama VS Aiger Akabane and Ranjiro Kiyama VS Dante Koryu and Lui Shirosagi, WHICH COULD MAYBE HAPPEN.
is this clear enough.

Highly unlikely for now, but ok.
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:37 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:33 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Be the final tiebreaker round robin,  
is this clear enough.

Highly unlikely for now, but ok.
Finally some one understand my language.
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:45 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:37 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Highly unlikely for now, but ok.
Finally some one understand my language.

Dasmind language created by Dasmind.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:02 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:45 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Finally some one understand my language.

Dasmind language created by Dasmind.
Yeah
Let's breakdown the title

Limit break or surpassing limits is often linked with the H brothers.
Legendary wall could mean 2 things, #1 it could be referring to the legendary blader or #2 it could be referring to the End wall.

This episode could be

#1 the tiebreaker between valt and rantaro vs hyuga and hikaru.
#2 the bros training with the legends slowly surpassing them in the episode.
#3 the bros vs lean and shu.
Valt and Rantaro are not beating Lane and Shu and thats a fact
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:01 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Valt and Rantaro are not beating Lane and Shu and thats a fact
It's most definitely not a fact, but there's a good chance you are right.