Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #5 (April 24, 2020)

(Apr. 22, 2020  12:07 PM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: But he posted on Twitter that he is done.
Looks like you haven’t been keeping up with the news buddy. Shu is back this season.
Oh, now I remember. Weird that Shu is not in the Sparking intro .
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:07 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Looks like you haven’t been keeping up with the news buddy. Shu is back this season.
Shu is in the intro if you look closely before valt appears
I’m not mad that Rantaros going to lose because it’s literally taken hikaru strategizing after multiple loses to make a strategy that might not even work and hyuga might never beat him
Fair enough, he's the weakest legendary blader there is. Still kind of ruins the name of "legendary bladers" the name legendary refers to legend. So why make so many legends when they are so easy to lose? They could have named them "Veteran Bladers" just saying, as it makes more sense and it just shows that these are seniors, but they aren't legendary like MFB. I'm not sure if you noticed this Rantaro and Ranjiro must be in A rank something since one brother is legendary and the other is not but can be assumed he's a little worse than a legendary, and these rookies are in C rank and B rank which just makes the entire thing worse that how Rantaro will lose after some pull ups, and push ups.

About strategy, well it may be true he is more powerful than Hyuga that's for sure. I wouldn't say "never" these guys will face Lane that's for sure.
(Apr. 22, 2020  4:28 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Fair enough, he's the weakest legendary blader there is. Still kind of ruins the name of "legendary bladers" the name legendary refers to legend. So why make so many legends when they are so easy to lose? They could have named them "Veteran Bladers" just saying, as it makes more sense and it just shows that these are seniors, but they aren't legendary like MFB. I'm not sure if you noticed this Rantaro and Ranjiro must be in A rank something since one brother is legendary and the other is not but can be assumed he's a little worse than a legendary, and these rookies are in C rank and B rank which just makes the entire thing worse that how Rantaro will lose after some pull ups, and push ups.

About strategy, well it may be true he is more powerful than Hyuga that's for sure. I wouldn't say "never" these guys will face Lane that's for sure.

I get an opinion is an opinion but... no offense but you're acting like you don't know how a series works when a new season introduces new main characters. This is episode 5 out of 52(+) do you really expect them to not strategize ways to beat some if not most if not all the bladers? They made the anime show beyblade is for everyone with the different main characters. Also burst isn't MFB the character arcs of Valt and co were done in God so it was time to move on to a new character aka Aiga and while his arc was a bit... mixed for a lot of people he still completed it and then in GT even though the episodes were short it showed that beyblade brings bonds between people. What I'm basically saying is BURST IS NOT MFB... THE PAST CHARACTERS HAD THEIR ARCS... and because of that new characters have to fill in the gaps even if it means beating the old characters...
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:07 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Looks like you haven’t been keeping up with the news buddy. Shu is back this season.

But he clearly is. Which Beyblade burst sparking are you watching? Lol
(Apr. 22, 2020  6:12 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  4:28 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Fair enough, he's the weakest legendary blader there is. Still kind of ruins the name of "legendary bladers" the name legendary refers to legend. So why make so many legends when they are so easy to lose? They could have named them "Veteran Bladers" just saying, as it makes more sense and it just shows that these are seniors, but they aren't legendary like MFB. I'm not sure if you noticed this Rantaro and Ranjiro must be in A rank something since one brother is legendary and the other is not but can be assumed he's a little worse than a legendary, and these rookies are in C rank and B rank which just makes the entire thing worse that how Rantaro will lose after some pull ups, and push ups.

I get an opinion is an opinion but... no offense but you're acting like you don't know how a series works when a new season introduces new main characters. This is episode 5 out of 52(+) do you really expect them to not strategize ways to beat some if not most if not all the bladers? They made the anime show beyblade is for everyone with the different main characters. Also burst isn't MFB the character arcs of Valt and co were done in God so it was time to move on to a new character aka Aiga and while his arc was a bit... mixed for a lot of people he still completed it and then in GT even though the episodes were short it showed that beyblade brings bonds between people. What I'm basically saying is BURST IS NOT MFB... THE PAST CHARACTERS HAD THEIR ARCS... and because of that new characters have to fill in the gaps even if it means beating the old characters...

we can even make argument that the legendary bladers in mfb had the same issues.  look at yuki some doesn't even know why he was a legend or the fact that tsubasa,  yu , masamune and others i could Mention were almost at the same level with the the lower legendary bladers. I never understood the whole oh burst characters aren't like the mfb or some now says how can rantaro be a legendary blader it wasn't like that in mfb , but seems to forget that mfb was Full on SUPERNATURAL and WORLD END threat . nothing about mfb was realistic bey summoning lighting making tornados are controlling gravity, star fragment entering beys to make them evolved mid battles so ofcourse the legendary bladers are going to be different to a show that they most supernatural we've seen in burst is that dark resonance bs thing. or the gold and dark turbo thing who can only be seen by a few bladers while other can't  at all. i think some people are just to stuck in the mfb era and can't stop comparing it to burst although one is supernatural and the other is just basic . anyway we should stop that mfb vs burst thing it's to different era and different depiction of beyblade so not the same criteria of the while legendary bladers thing.  as long as the treat valt and his legends pal correctly theirs no issue rantaro is being treated correctly as of now in fact this the best he look will the other be treated better well yea their better that's how it's supposed to be. well the was a long post sorry for that
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh, now I remember. Weird that Shu is not in the Sparking intro .
Shu is in the intro if you look closely before valt appears
Ok, seen him.

(Apr. 22, 2020  6:32 PM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh, now I remember. Weird that Shu is not in the Sparking intro .

But he clearly is. Which Beyblade burst sparking are you watching? Lol
In my defense, it was very brief.
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: In my defense, it was very brief.

And? He's still very clearly going to return, no ifs, ands or buts. He was one of the nine characters to get a reveal on Beyblade's Twitter, he's on the manga and the anime poster! Even if you missed him on the intro, there were so many teasers that show he is. Who else did you think that was on the two posters? Shu's brother? Why else would they add him there? Just for giggles? No, Shu's obviously going to return.

So unless you're just joking around (which would be painfully unfunny IMO), looking for validation that he'll return 100% or you haven't checked any updates for the Sparking anime news, there is literally no excuse to think Shu won't return when there are so many signs showing that he's coming back, that it's unmissable.

And no, his VA saying he left Beyblade Burst doesn't mean Shu won't return. There was a chance that he could've returned to do voice acting for Shu and judging by the Sparking opening, he did (unless he got a new VA but I doubt it). My point still stands, there were so many unmissable signs of Shu's return and I'm sure some Beytubers have reported news on it before.
(Apr. 22, 2020  9:11 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: In my defense, it was very brief.

And? He's still very clearly going to return, no ifs, ands or buts. He was one of the nine characters to get a reveal on Beyblade's Twitter, he's on the manga  and the anime poster! Even if you missed him on the intro, there were so many teasers that show he is. Who else did you think that was on the two posters? Shu's brother? Why else would they add him there? Just for giggles? No, Shu's obviously going to return.

So unless you're just joking around (which would be painfully unfunny IMO), looking for validation that he'll return 100% or you haven't checked any updates for the Sparking anime news, there is literally no excuse to think Shu won't return when there are so many signs showing that he's coming back, that it's unmissable.

And no, his VA saying he left Beyblade Burst doesn't mean Shu won't return. There was a chance that he could've returned to do voice acting for Shu and judging by the Sparking opening, he did (unless he got a new VA but I doubt it). My point still stands, there were so many unmissable signs of Shu's return and I'm sure some Beytubers have reported news on it before.
Dude, chill!!!!!!! I forgot Shu would return, yes Im aware of the retweets thing. But I assure you, I've got a full time job, and more important things on my mind. Whether Shu would return on not, Ive got more important things on my mind.
(Apr. 22, 2020  10:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, chill!!!!!!! I forgot Shu would return, yes Im aware of the retweets thing. But I assure you, I've got a full time job, and more important things on my mind. Whether Shu would return on not, Ive got more important things on my mind.

That makes me wonder why you didn't just ask if Shu was confirmed to return. Whether you have a full time job or not, if you've genuinely forgotten then it's best to ask people, rather than outright stating he won't return (which you did). Some of us have full time jobs and when we're behind any new updates, we ask for some clarification.

The posts you wrote beforehand made it come off like you were certain Shu won't return rather than you simply not being sure if he'll return or not. My concern isn't because you simply didn't know (I'm fine with that), if you didn't know then just ask other people for answers and don't immediately assume that he won't come back. It's a quick and easy way to get answers and clarification, if your schedule is really that busy.

Anyways, this is getting way too off-topic and I don't want to derail this thread even further, as this is for Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 5's discussion (once the episode comes out).
(Apr. 22, 2020  11:37 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  10:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, chill!!!!!!! I forgot Shu would return, yes Im aware of the retweets thing. But I assure you, I've got a full time job, and more important things on my mind. Whether Shu would return on not, Ive got more important things on my mind.

That makes me wonder why you didn't just ask if Shu was confirmed to return. Whether you have a full time job or not, if you've genuinely forgotten then it's best to ask people, rather than outright stating he won't return (which you did). Some of us have full time jobs and when we're behind any new updates, we ask for some clarification.

The posts you wrote beforehand made it come off like you were certain Shu won't return rather than you simply not being sure if he'll return or not. My concern isn't because you simply didn't know (I'm fine with that), if you didn't know then just ask other people for answers and don't immediately assume that he won't come back. It's a quick and easy way to get answers and clarification, if your schedule is really that busy.

Anyways, this is getting way too off-topic and I don't want to derail this thread even further, as this is for Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 5's discussion (once the episode comes out).
Well, I've got no problem with being corrected. And I'm allowed to make mistakes. Don't know about you, but there are vastly more important things than Beyblade for me. But yes, you are correct. We should stop.
(Apr. 22, 2020  9:44 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:22 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: What’s wrong with that?
Its too slow paced.

Oh 😕 I haven’t seen it yet . I’m dying too though!!
(Apr. 23, 2020  5:10 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  9:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Its too slow paced.

Oh 😕 I haven’t seen it yet . I’m dying too though!!
Mmmmmm why not?
(Apr. 23, 2020  5:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  5:10 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Oh 😕 I haven’t seen it yet . I’m dying too though!!
Mmmmmm why not?
Lol, sorry,  I haven’t seen BB Burst Rise / Gachi or Sparking / Superking yet 😕 Rise isn’t available until April 25th
(Apr. 22, 2020  6:12 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Well your not my boss in the first place to decide if I'm acting like I don't know. So you know everything? Wow, I was hoping like they start from weaker new characters to the legendary bladers but don't you think beating a legendary blader already sounds overpowered? Oh yeah right, when Aiga defeated Valt after that Battleship Cruise everyone had problems because it's Aiga. Aiga earned that position to beat Valt the first time, and I don't get what's up with the toxicity already in this community, like seriously get a life. I know that Rantaro has not lost yet and we are blindly predicting how he will. I'm just saying that if he losses so easily to Hikaru, I'm super mad. Rantaro has been there for season 1 indeed he may not be the strongest blader in the series, but Hikaru? He's a clear copy of what Aiga is like, and I absolutely jeer at both of the main characters. I don't get why Morita did not implement all Valt, Aiga and Drum to be protags we could have a season with all returning bladers to sum it up but why these two have to ruin it. If you have noticed I did said all of not the majority of the legendary bladers will lose to these rookies. You did not said anything to that, but now when I state my opinion on beating a legendary blader already early on is like BS you quote it, and say blindfolded assumptions on me that I don't know how anything works, oh so I can assume you know everything about this community? Please don't start an argument here, even if I am looking like making a drama, forgive me, and by the way you were the one who started this toxicity. I've had enough with toxicity in this community to be honest, everytime I comment there is always that comment that quotes and says how dumb I'm. I'm not that dumb k? Moving on, I know they will lose. So you [b]derisively said how I had no idea on how a series work, well you also stated these toddlers strategized and have a right beating Rantaro like that early. Oh now when it comes to Valt, Shu, Lui or Free everyone has problems all of a sudden, EXACTLY, because they are the stronger people. Now let's assume that's the case here I can bet you something that you'll go and rant about in your head how early they beat them. Oh now you have problems? So why not about Rantaro? Oh yeah, cuz he is weak and all that garbage. [/b]Moving on, I never said about Burst = MFB so no point creating a misleading point there. All I said if you were to read closely is that "why the name Legendary Bladers?" "they aren't Legendary Bladers like MFB" really these bladers are returning bladers who are respecting so why not "Veteran Bladers" that  makes more sense. Quote me if I ever said anything to say Burst should be like MFB. Because I believe I did not. I know how each characters contributed a little to the burst season to make it from great season to an utter BS. If you haven't noticed that I hate the new characters along with many which I'm assuming you won't because you don't care what I right, affirmative? Of cousrse I'll have beef for them like how the community had beef for Aiga back then. Now, only reply this message if you have something really good to add but no drama man, I've had enough. 
So Rantaro loses🤦🏿‍♀️ and Silas comes back.
At least Silas won though. (Against Hyuga)
looks like rantaro and sisco are gonna be mentors to the 2 brothers (sisco being hyugas mentor and rantaro being hikarus)
(Apr. 24, 2020  8:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Oh god no rantaro has been eliminated

It is not in the offical battle, relax. By the way is time for DranzerX13 to show up
(Apr. 23, 2020  1:08 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  6:12 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I get an opinion is an opinion but... no offense but you're acting like you don't know how a series works when a new season introduces new main characters. This is episode 5 out of 52(+) do you really expect them to not strategize ways to beat some if not most if not all the bladers? They made the anime show beyblade is for everyone with the different main characters. Also burst isn't MFB the character arcs of Valt and co were done in God so it was time to move on to a new character aka Aiga and while his arc was a bit... mixed for a lot of people he still completed it and then in GT even though the episodes were short it showed that beyblade brings bonds between people. What I'm basically saying is BURST IS NOT MFB... THE PAST CHARACTERS HAD THEIR ARCS... and because of that new characters have to fill in the gaps even if it means beating the old characters...

Well your not my boss in the first place to decide if I'm acting like I don't know. So you know everything? Wow, I was hoping like they start from weaker new characters to the legendary bladers but don't you think beating a legendary blader already sounds overpowered? Oh yeah right, when Aiga defeated Valt after that Battleship Cruise everyone had problems because it's Aiga. Aiga earned that position to beat Valt the first time, and I don't get what's up with the toxicity already in this community, like seriously get a life. I know that Rantaro has not lost yet and we are blindly predicting how he will. I'm just saying that if he losses so easily to Hikaru, I'm super mad. Rantaro has been there for season 1 indeed he may not be the strongest blader in the series, but Hikaru? He's a clear copy of what Aiga is like, and I absolutely jeer at both of the main characters. I don't get why Morita did not implement all Valt, Aiga and Drum to be protags we could have a season with all returning bladers to sum it up but why these two have to ruin it. If you have noticed I did said all of not the majority of the legendary bladers will lose to these rookies. You did not said anything to that, but now when I state my opinion on beating a legendary blader already early on is like BS you quote it, and say blindfolded assumptions on me that I don't know how anything works, oh so I can assume you know everything about this community? Please don't start an argument here, even if I am looking like making a drama, forgive me, and by the way you were the one who started this toxicity. I've had enough with toxicity in this community to be honest, everytime I comment there is always that comment that quotes and says how dumb I'm. I'm not that dumb k? Moving on, I know they will lose. So you [b]derisively said how I had no idea on how a series work, well you also stated these toddlers strategized and have a right beating Rantaro like that early. Oh now when it comes to Valt, Shu, Lui or Free everyone has problems all of a sudden, EXACTLY, because they are the stronger people. Now let's assume that's the case here I can bet you something that you'll go and rant about in your head how early they beat them. Oh now you have problems? So why not about Rantaro? Oh yeah, cuz he is weak and all that garbage. [/b]Moving on, I never said about Burst = MFB so no point creating a misleading point there. All I said if you were to read closely is that "why the name Legendary Bladers?" "they aren't Legendary Bladers like MFB" really these bladers are returning bladers who are respecting so why not "Veteran Bladers" that  makes more sense. Quote me if I ever said anything to say Burst should be like MFB. Because I believe I did not. I know how each characters contributed a little to the burst season to make it from great season to an utter BS. If you haven't noticed that I hate the new characters along with many which I'm assuming you won't because you don't care what I right, affirmative? Of cousrse I'll have beef for them like how the community had beef for Aiga back then. Now, only reply this message if you have something really good to add but no drama man, I've had enough. 

(Agree) I feel like the two of us have been agreeing on liking and defending Aiga since day one, and yet we keep thinking the each other hates him. I’m glad the general perception of Aiga here has shifted to be a bit more positive, and random general fans seem to like him enough (at least for those who watch the dub, for amvs youtube comments section its MUCH more mixed).

(Agree)And we both know people overreacted too hard when Legend bladers lost in the past so now I don’t have a problem. (Disagree): But the Legend Bladers losing has had a precedent.
Burst: Wakiya, the Supreme Four were established as vets with at least a year of experience and Valt eventually trumped over them all.
God: Al/Most/At least some of the Big Five had a year under their belt were toppled by Valt, Shu, and Sisco
Cho Z: Shu, Free, Lui still put up a major fight, and there is reasonable logic to their defeats. Heck, they all only have one major loss.
GT: Arthur defeated Aiga, Drum, and Delta, and the latter two were trained by Valt, who was rivals with Aiga.

(Disagree) So with Sparking, I can see it bothering people, but at the same time, they’re training with them. The Legends are already strong, but the protagonists are constantly training to catch up to them. They’re power gaps to motivate them to reach up to their level.
And they can get stronger over time too if the story lets them. (Lol, I’d love to see Rantaro take on Lui and get a point off him somehow, that would be glorious.) Each protagonist has beaten people that played the game longer than they have.

I’d defend the Legendary Bladers name for a second. There’s a certain show (that Lol know what I’m talking amount but I won’t get into it because I make enough stupid references to things that don’t matter) that used the term Legendary but never actually explained why that is. Here’s its much more reasonable: all of the returning bladers are legends in their own right, especially since their infamy grows year by year. Even from an outside perspective:
1. Valt came in 2nd place in the biggest Japanese tournament in the world, his team won the biggest Team Tournament, he won the Solo God/International Blader’s Cup, was the World Champion for a while of Cho Z and respected by many, and the mentor of GT’s heroes.
2. Rantaro’s been apart of two teams that have made it too the finals and defeated opponents that were hyped up as rising upstarts and some who made a legit counter of his bey that defeated him the first time. And by Cho Z it was implied he was competing in the League.
3. Heck, Ranjiro got pretty far in his tournament and was considered good enough to go on a elite tournament with 8 players.
And the other 6 speak for themselves. A newcomer to the sport/anime hearing these guys for the first time or only remembering seeing these feats would be like, “WOW, THAT’S Impressive.”

I legit have been a bit worried about toxicity. This is really the only place I can talk about Beyblade enough, but maybe we get a bit too heated in discussions at times. This is now the second time someone’s said discussions here can be toxic, and while I overall disagree, once someone legit feels hurt, its best to recitfy that since we are a community and should act that way. Personally I do enjoy talking to you since we tend to bring up a lot of cool thoughts and stuff, and even though we’ve disagreed here and there, I’ve never found you dumb. I can’t speak for anyone but myself, but if I ever made you feel that way, I apologize for that.

If you ever wanna talk or anything lemme know or just talk in DMs. Right now things are pretty stressful in the real world (speaking from experience), but if you ever need some darkness to guide through the evils hidden in the light, I wanna be there for you as a friend.
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  1:08 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Well your not my boss in the first place to decide if I'm acting like I don't know. So you know everything? Wow, I was hoping like they start from weaker new characters to the legendary bladers but don't you think beating a legendary blader already sounds overpowered? Oh yeah right, when Aiga defeated Valt after that Battleship Cruise everyone had problems because it's Aiga. Aiga earned that position to beat Valt the first time, and I don't get what's up with the toxicity already in this community, like seriously get a life. I know that Rantaro has not lost yet and we are blindly predicting how he will. I'm just saying that if he losses so easily to Hikaru, I'm super mad. Rantaro has been there for season 1 indeed he may not be the strongest blader in the series, but Hikaru? He's a clear copy of what Aiga is like, and I absolutely jeer at both of the main characters. I don't get why Morita did not implement all Valt, Aiga and Drum to be protags we could have a season with all returning bladers to sum it up but why these two have to ruin it. If you have noticed I did said all of not the majority of the legendary bladers will lose to these rookies. You did not said anything to that, but now when I state my opinion on beating a legendary blader already early on is like BS you quote it, and say blindfolded assumptions on me that I don't know how anything works, oh so I can assume you know everything about this community? Please don't start an argument here, even if I am looking like making a drama, forgive me, and by the way you were the one who started this toxicity. I've had enough with toxicity in this community to be honest, everytime I comment there is always that comment that quotes and says how dumb I'm. I'm not that dumb k? Moving on, I know they will lose. So you [b]derisively said how I had no idea on how a series work, well you also stated these toddlers strategized and have a right beating Rantaro like that early. Oh now when it comes to Valt, Shu, Lui or Free everyone has problems all of a sudden, EXACTLY, because they are the stronger people. Now let's assume that's the case here I can bet you something that you'll go and rant about in your head how early they beat them. Oh now you have problems? So why not about Rantaro? Oh yeah, cuz he is weak and all that garbage. [/b]Moving on, I never said about Burst = MFB so no point creating a misleading point there. All I said if you were to read closely is that "why the name Legendary Bladers?" "they aren't Legendary Bladers like MFB" really these bladers are returning bladers who are respecting so why not "Veteran Bladers" that  makes more sense. Quote me if I ever said anything to say Burst should be like MFB. Because I believe I did not. I know how each characters contributed a little to the burst season to make it from great season to an utter BS. If you haven't noticed that I hate the new characters along with many which I'm assuming you won't because you don't care what I right, affirmative? Of cousrse I'll have beef for them like how the community had beef for Aiga back then. Now, only reply this message if you have something really good to add but no drama man, I've had enough. 

(Agree) I feel like the two of us have been agreeing on liking and defending Aiga since day one, and yet we keep thinking the each other hates him. I’m glad the general perception of Aiga here has shifted to be a bit more positive, and random general fans seem to like him enough (at least for those who watch the dub, for amvs youtube comments section its MUCH more mixed).

(Agree)And we both know people overreacted too hard when Legend bladers lost in the past so now I don’t have a problem. (Disagree): But the Legend Bladers losing has had a precedent.
Burst: Wakiya, the Supreme Four were established as vets with at least a year of experience and Valt eventually trumped over them all.
God: Al/Most/At least some of the Big Five had a year under their belt were toppled by Valt, Shu, and Sisco
Cho Z: Shu, Free, Lui still put up a major fight, and there is reasonable logic to their defeats. Heck, they all only have one major loss.
GT: Arthur defeated Aiga, Drum, and Delta, and the latter two were trained by Valt, who was rivals with Aiga.

(Disagree) So with Sparking, I can see it bothering people, but at the same time, they’re training with them. The Legends are already strong, but the protagonists are constantly training to catch up to them. They’re power gaps to motivate them to reach up to their level.
And they can get stronger over time too if the story lets them. (Lol, I’d love to see Rantaro take on Lui and get a point off him somehow, that would be glorious.) Each protagonist has beaten people that played the game longer than they have.

I’d defend the Legendary Bladers name for a second. There’s a certain show (that Lol know what I’m talking amount but I won’t get into it because I make enough stupid references to things that don’t matter) that used the term Legendary but never actually explained why that is. Here’s its much more reasonable: all of the returning bladers are legends in their own right, especially since their infamy grows year by year. Even from an outside perspective:
1. Valt came in 2nd place in the biggest Japanese tournament in the world, his team won the biggest Team Tournament, he won the Solo God/International Blader’s Cup, was the World Champion for a while of Cho Z and respected by many, and the mentor of GT’s heroes.
2. Rantaro’s been apart of two teams that have made it too the finals and defeated opponents that were hyped up as rising upstarts and some who made a legit counter of his bey that defeated him the first time. And by Cho Z it was implied he was competing in the League.
3. Heck, Ranjiro got pretty far in his tournament and was considered good enough to go on a elite tournament with 8 players.
And the other 6 speak for themselves. A newcomer to the sport/anime hearing these guys for the first time or only remembering seeing these feats would be like, “WOW, THAT’S Impressive.”

I legit have been a bit worried about toxicity. This is really the only place I can talk about Beyblade enough, but maybe we get a bit too heated in discussions at times. This is now the second time someone’s said discussions here can be toxic, and while I overall disagree, once someone legit feels hurt, its best to recitfy that since we are a community and should act that way. Personally I do enjoy talking to you since we tend to bring up a lot of cool thoughts and stuff, and even though we’ve disagreed here and there, I’ve never found you dumb. I can’t speak for anyone but myself, but if I ever made you feel that way, I apologize for that.

If you ever wanna talk or anything lemme know or just talk in DMs. Right now things are pretty stressful in the real world (speaking from experience), but if you ever need some darkness to guide through the evils hidden in the light, I wanna be there for you as a friend.
I like you.