Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #5 (April 24, 2020)

Episode 5 review
How are y’all watching BeyBlade Burst Sparking / Superking English dubbed?! It JUST came out
(Apr. 25, 2020  5:45 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: How are y’all watching BeyBlade Burst Sparking / Superking English dubbed?! It JUST came out

you mean subbed and no one has yet to my knowledge? for all I know we’re all using VPNs to watch it on corocoros channel
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:00 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  5:45 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: How are y’all watching BeyBlade Burst Sparking / Superking English dubbed?! It JUST came out

you mean subbed and no one has yet to my knowledge? for all I know we’re all using VPNs to watch it on corocoros channel
Oh, and no, I meant dubbed. I mean, I’ve already seen the first 12 episodes in English, but I haven’t seen the rest of them yet. I heard that they were coming out today though, but I’m not 100% sure... but thanks 😊
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:24 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:00 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: you mean subbed and no one has yet to my knowledge? for all I know we’re all using VPNs to watch it on corocoros channel
Oh, and no, I meant dubbed. I mean, I’ve already seen the first 12 episodes in English, but I haven’t seen the rest of them yet. I heard that they were coming out today though, but I’m not 100% sure... but thanks 😊

Only 5 episodes of Sparking have released, and they’re all in Japanese. Maybe you’re thinking of something else.
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:57 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:24 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Oh, and no, I meant dubbed. I mean, I’ve already seen the first 12 episodes in English, but I haven’t seen the rest of them yet. I heard that they were coming out today though, but I’m not 100% sure... but thanks 😊

Only 5 episodes of Sparking have released, and they’re all in Japanese. Maybe you’re thinking of something else.

I meant Rise, sorry. And Nope. There is a YouTuber named Turbo Valtryek and he post the English dubbed epsiodes of Rise for people. There is a link he gives in the comments 🤫
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:53 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:57 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Only 5 episodes of Sparking have released, and they’re all in Japanese. Maybe you’re thinking of something else.

Nope. There is a YouTuber named Turbo Valtryek and he post the English dubbed epsiodes for people. There is a link he gives in the comments 🤫

Dude, those obviously are not real. They have not been officially dubbed yet.

Edit: I just checked out the channel, and all I see is Beyblade Burst Rise and Sparking reviews of the episodes.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:53 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Nope. There is a YouTuber named Turbo Valtryek and he post the English dubbed epsiodes for people. There is a link he gives in the comments 🤫

Dude, those obviously are not real. They have not been officially dubbed yet.
There is a YouTuber named Turbo Valtryek and he posts the English dubbed epsiodes of Rise for you tubers, he has a google drive ....

(Apr. 25, 2020  7:55 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Dude, those obviously are not real. They have not been officially dubbed yet.
There is a YouTuber named Turbo Valtryek and he posts the English dubbed epsiodes of Rise for people he has a google drive ....
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:55 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Dude, those obviously are not real. They have not been officially dubbed yet.
There is a YouTuber named Turbo Valtryek and he posts the English dubbed epsiodes of Rise for you tubers, he has a google drive ....

(Apr. 25, 2020  7:55 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: There is a YouTuber named Turbo Valtryek and he posts the English dubbed epsiodes of Rise for people he has a google drive ....

Just as I thought. Those are not Sparking episodes, those are Rise episodes, which is GT.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:55 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: There is a YouTuber named Turbo Valtryek and he posts the English dubbed epsiodes of Rise for you tubers, he has a google drive ....

Just as I thought. Those are not Sparking episodes, those are Rise episodes, which is GT.

Well I meant Rise!! Ok!! I’m sorry to disappoint you
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:56 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just as I thought. Those are not Sparking episodes, those are Rise episodes, which is GT.

Well I meant Rise!! Ok!! I’m sorry to disappoint you

I am not really disappointed, since I already knew it wouldn’t have an official dub yet. But it is fine.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:56 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Well I meant Rise!! Ok!! I’m sorry to disappoint you

I am not really disappointed, since I already knew it wouldn’t have an official dub yet. But it is fine.

👍

(Apr. 25, 2020  7:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:56 PM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: Well I meant Rise!! Ok!! I’m sorry to disappoint you

I also have a question, I am new to this app, and was wondering.. what are threads and how do you make them?!
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: If you ever wanna talk or anything lemme know or just talk in DMs. Right now things are pretty stressful in the real world (speaking from experience), but if you ever need some darkness to guide through the evils hidden in the light, I wanna be there for you as a friend.
I like you.

Thanks, glad someone does. Just stay safe and y'all.
(Apr. 26, 2020  2:36 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: I like you.

Thanks, glad someone does. Just stay safe and y'all.
Thanks man. You too.