Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #49 (February 26, 2021)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6-4mfX3UCk

(Feb. 17, 2021  3:03 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I think this is the a training episode for the brothers and they will train with the legends, Valt, Aiga, Drum, Lui, Free, Siscco and Rantaro and I guess Rangiro as well. I believe this will be the episode where finally Hygua beats Valt with a burst finish.
In episode 50 maybe
Yes this episode is about Valt and Rantaro vs Hyuga and Hikaru. The bros are gonna win for sure.
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:42 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yes this episode is about Valt and Rantaro vs Hyuga and Hikaru. The bros are gonna win for sure.

Unfortunately so, nonetheless the preview looks downright insane. Rantaro has a new special and double move? It’s pretty much the ultimate clash between the masters and students. This is gonna be one for the Titans.
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:42 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yes this episode is about Valt and Rantaro vs Hyuga and Hikaru. The bros are gonna win for sure.

Unfortunately so, nonetheless the preview looks downright insane. Rantaro has a new special and double move? It’s pretty much the ultimate clash between the masters and students. This is gonna be one for the Titans.

ya ur right but i have a big feeling that its not gonna top the one we just saw. the final battle better be worth it.
OH MY, another treat. Even if the bros are guaranteed to win, it will be a hard fought fight, and it looks like the winners may deserve it with their reformed teamwork and team move.

Ooo, Hyuga trying to draw out a strategy? A little bit of unrest between the Hyuga and Hikaru team to start off but Rantaro?! Leading the charge with a wind boost for him and Valt? Is he finally getting even more respect than the last battle? Hyuga VS Valt for the final time, and Hikaru VS Rantaro again. Looks like this is another good episode incoming.
(Feb. 19, 2021  12:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: OH MY, another treat. Even if the bros are guaranteed to win, it will be a hard fought fight, and it looks like the winners may deserve it with their reformed teamwork and team move.

Ooo, Hyuga trying to draw out a strategy? A little bit of unrest between the Hyuga and Hikaru team to start off but Rantaro?! Leading the charge with a wind boost for him and Valt? Is he finally getting even more respect than the last battle? Hyuga VS Valt for the final time, and Hikaru VS Rantaro again. Looks like this is another good episode incoming.
Funny how Helios Volcano never touched Brave Valkyrie in any battle.
This episode could be Hygua finally beating Valt by bursting Valkrayie.
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:40 PM)MasterChef Wrote: This episode could be Hygua finally beating Valt by bursting Valkrayie.

Possible.
I feel a lot of un-knowledgable fans are gonna be salty with the obvious outcome. In a sense it is redemption for the bros because they are finally going to beat the blader who obliterated them in the first episode and it will definitely be interesting on how they go about beating Valt.
(Feb. 21, 2021  6:06 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I feel a lot of un-knowledgable fans are gonna be salty with the obvious outcome. In a sense it is redemption for the bros because they are finally going to beat the blader who obliterated them in the first episode and it will definitely be interesting on how they go about beating Valt.

Hard agree on that. As much as I want my favorite boi to get another win before the season ends, this is the best way to go about things, and I'm just gonna enjoy it for what it is.
(Feb. 21, 2021  7:42 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  6:06 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I feel a lot of un-knowledgable fans are gonna be salty with the obvious outcome. In a sense it is redemption for the bros because they are finally going to beat the blader who obliterated them in the first episode and it will definitely be interesting on how they go about beating Valt.

Hard agree on that. As much as I want my favorite boi to get another win before the season ends, this is the best way to go about things, and I'm just gonna enjoy it for what it is.

Even I want Valt to lose to Hyuga at this point. The poor guy has been trying so hard to beat him but just couldn't cut it. Now he finally gets a chance to surpass his role model. Same for Hikaru ig, since he had a greater bond with Rantaro.
(Feb. 21, 2021  12:57 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  7:42 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Hard agree on that. As much as I want my favorite boi to get another win before the season ends, this is the best way to go about things, and I'm just gonna enjoy it for what it is.

Even I want Valt to lose to Hyuga at this point. The poor guy has been trying so hard to beat him but just couldn't cut it. Now he finally gets a chance to surpass his role model. Same for Hikaru ig, since he had a greater bond with Rantaro.
Hopefully, it won't be a burst. But yeah, Hyuga is a good kid, I wouldn't be angry too.
(Feb. 21, 2021  1:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  12:57 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Even I want Valt to lose to Hyuga at this point. The poor guy has been trying so hard to beat him but just couldn't cut it. Now he finally gets a chance to surpass his role model. Same for Hikaru ig, since he had a greater bond with Rantaro.
Hopefully, it won't be a burst. But yeah, Hyuga is a good kid, I wouldn't be angry too.

Imagine if Hyperion bursts Valkyrie but it can't burst Fafnir lol.
(Feb. 21, 2021  1:13 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  1:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hopefully, it won't be a burst. But yeah, Hyuga is a good kid, I wouldn't be angry too.

Imagine if Hyperion bursts Valkyrie but it can't burst Fafnir lol.
Clearly, Mirage Fafnir can't burst.
(Feb. 21, 2021  1:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  1:13 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Imagine if Hyperion bursts Valkyrie but it can't burst Fafnir lol.
Clearly, Mirage Fafnir can't burst.

Yes I can see that.
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:12 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  1:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Clearly, Mirage Fafnir can't burst.

Yes I can see that.

Free seems sus, he might have superglued his Fafnir together lol.
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:15 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:12 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yes I can see that.

Free seems sus, he might have superglued his Fafnir together lol.

Free probably used Flexglue.
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:20 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:15 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Free seems sus, he might have superglued his Fafnir together lol.

THATS A LOTTA DAMAGE 
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:20 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:15 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Free seems sus, he might have superglued his Fafnir together lol.

JUDGE!
asahi's will win against Valt so they can tie up to Shu and Lane and once they win valt will come 3rd place. Then the finale is set both duos having 4 points each.
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:21 PM)Pixi Wrote: anyone hyped for tomorrow?

kinda. i'm mostly excited to see if valkyrie will burst. and the preview for the final battle.
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:59 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  4:21 PM)Pixi Wrote: anyone hyped for tomorrow?

kinda. i'm mostly excited to see if valkyrie will burst. and the preview for the final battle.

cant wait for episode 50 lol
Who thinks Valkyrie will burst? I say Valkyrie will burst by Hygua.