Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #49 (February 26, 2021)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]49) Confident! Timid? Carefree!?[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]強気!弱気?ノー天気!?[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tsuyoki! Yowaki? Nōtenki!?[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]February 26, 2021[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: https://imgur.com/LltPZoh[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note: [/font]のうてんき [nou tenki] – “Ability” (能) + “Weather” (天気) = being carefree, or a person who is carefree (perhaps recklessly so).
No one seems to have a good explanation for why this combination of characters came to mean what it does, but this casual term has been found in Edo period writings, so it’s quite old.
It can be alternatively rendered as 脳天気, 能転気, のーてんき and more recently ノー天気, but they’re all the same meaning.
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:46 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]49) Confident! Timid? Carefree!?[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tsuyoki! Yowaki? Nōtenki!?[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: https://imgur.com/LltPZoh[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note: [/font]のうてんき [nou tenki] – “Ability” (能) + “Weather” (天気) = being carefree, or a person who is carefree (perhaps recklessly so).
No one seems to have a good explanation for why this combination of characters came to mean what it does, but this casual term has been found in Edo period writings, so it’s quite old.
It can be alternatively rendered as 脳天気, 能転気, のーてんき and more recently ノー天気, but they’re all the same meaning.

This episode sounds filler but hey.
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:46 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]49) Confident! Timid? Carefree!?[/font]

maybe this is the start of the shu and lane vs the bros battle
or a training episode
This could be Lane and Shu vs Hygua and Hikaru or A training episode or the battle royal
Gives me Hyuga vibes. He doesn't care about training cause he can just win lol.
I hope that Free and Sisco will beat brothers
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:03 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I hope that Free and Sisco will beat brothers
that's probably not gonna happen lol.
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:05 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:03 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Я надеюсь, что Фри и Сиско победят братьев
это, вероятно, не произойдет, лол.

Yeah, yeah. They will end it with brothers that become the strongest team, because they were not training. I will remember it

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Дает мне флюиды Хьюги. Его не волнуют тренировки, потому что он может просто выиграть, лол.

Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom.
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:11 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:05 PM)Pixi Wrote: это, вероятно, не произойдет, лол.

Yeah, yeah. They will end it with brothers that become the strongest team, because they were not training. I will remember it

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Дает мне флюиды Хьюги. Его не волнуют тренировки, потому что он может просто выиграть, лол.

thats the point finals are SL vs HH
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:13 PM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:11 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Ага-ага. Завершат они братьями, которые станут сильнейшей командой, потому что не тренировались. Я буду помнить его

вот и финалы по очкам: SL vs HH

Скучный финал, если честно. Только анимация отличная
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:13 PM)KataXHerc Wrote: вот и финалы по очкам: SL vs HH

Скучный финал, если честно. Только анимация отличная
It is a promotional show for god's sake that's all it is.
What’s up with these past couple of vague titles lmao.
These tittles are just bad exepct for Episode 50
I hope the H bros got a development in this episode.
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:03 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I hope that Free and Sisco will beat brothers

even i am supporting free tow in against brothers
These titles are kind of bad ngl
Why was the first thing to pop up in my mind when I read this title the Peanut Gallery Trio?
Seriously tho, I'm thinking this episode will just be the bros prepping for the finals since we're not getting the Tiebreaker battle. You know, there'll be flashback montage, training, everyone cheering on H&H, some more training...The usual pre-finals episode.
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:17 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Why was the first thing to pop up in my mind when I read this title the Peanut Gallery Trio?
Seriously tho, I'm thinking this episode will just be the bros prepping for the finals since we're not getting the Tiebreaker battle. You know, there'll be flashback montage, training, everyone cheering on H&H, some more training...The usual pre-finals episode.

I don't think it's confirmed that there won't be a tiebreaker. Besides, if this was the pre-finals episode, that would leave us with 3 episodes for the finals (which is probably a 1 round tag battle). I would say that's a bit much.

EDIT: Oh wait nvm I just saw the ep 50 title, it looks to be the final battle alright.
This episode is most likely Hygua and Hikaru training with the legends like Valt, Aiga, Drum.
Wow the final battle will be 3 episodes. That means the battle will be like 30 minutes. Thats way too long for a battle if you ask me.
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Wow the final battle will be 3 episodes. That means the battle will be like 30 minutes. Thats way too long for a battle if you ask me.

I think that the battle will be just 1 episode and that the last two will be the Brothers battling Lane in 1v1 battles for revenge.
Heh so AR LD and FS were eliminated. Lol, I just realized what I predicted for the results of this tournament came out true lol. I actually thought after my original predictions that AR will come last but no!

My initial predictions:
winner: hyuga hikaru
runner-up: shu-lane
3rd place: valt-rantaro
4th place: aiga-ranjiro
5th place: lui-drum
6th place: free-sisco
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:17 PM)KataXHerc Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Скучный финал, если честно. Только анимация отличная
Ради бога, это рекламное шоу, вот и все.

Man. Beyblade was amazing anime, but now it's cartoon

(Feb. 12, 2021  7:31 PM)KataXHerc Wrote: Хе так что AR LD и FS были исключены. Лол, я просто понял, что то, что я предсказывал по результатам этого турнира, сбылось лол. Я действительно думал, после моих первоначальных прогнозов, что AR будет последней, но нет!

Мои первоначальные прогнозы:
победитель: хьюга хикару,
занявший второе место: шу-лейн
3 место: валт-рантаро
4 место: айга-ранджиро
5 место: луи -драм
6 место: фри-сиско
Mostly. Lui and Drum, Aiga and Ranjiro, Valt and Rantaro, Free and Sisco
I think this is the a training episode for the brothers and they will train with the legends, Valt, Aiga, Drum, Lui, Free, Siscco and Rantaro and I guess Rangiro as well. I believe this will be the episode where finally Hygua beats Valt with a burst finish.