Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021)

Pridiction: The battle starts and Valt and Rantaro aim for Lucifer but then Spriggan comes and hits valkrayie so the battle becomes Valt vs Shu and Rantaro vs Lane, Rantaro maneges to hold Lucifer for a while with a tornado but Lucifer sends Rocktovor flying Rantaro doesn't give up and goes back to Lucifer with a big tornado Lane and Rantaro clash and Lane burstes Rantaro. Then its a Epic showdown between Shu and Valt after one big clash Spriggan burstes Valkrayie.
I actually don't care who wins as long as the battle is exciting. Kinda leaning towards Lane and Shu.
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I actually don't care who wins as long as the battle is exciting. Kinda leaning towards Lane and Shu.

The finals apparently start from ep 50 so 49 is probably just filler training. Because of that Lane and Shu probably will win but the battle looks really cool. No joke, surprised nobody had mentioned how insanely cool this showdown looks in the trailer. The animation is amazing as well.
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The finals apparently start from ep 50
Well actually we don't know if ep50 is the start of the finale or not, it could also be the tiebreaker between VR and H bros. Only time will tell.
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:21 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The finals apparently start from ep 50
Well actually we don't know if ep50 is the start of the finale or not, it could also be the tiebreaker between VR and H bros. Only time will tell.

The episode is called “surpass your limits blah blah wall.” It’s safe to say that the finals will at least begin in that episode.
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:21 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well actually we don't know if ep50 is the start of the finale or not, it could also be the tiebreaker between VR and H bros. Only time will tell.

The episode is called “surpass your limits blah blah wall.” It’s safe to say that the finals will at least begin in that episode.

That's the most obvious conclusion. But I think it could also mean Valt and Rantaro ("legendary wall" might mean the two legends standing in the brothers' path to the finals like a wall). If they start the finals tho, I wonder how they will drag it out over 3 episodes.
i highly doubt valt and rantaro are gonna win. because if lean can handle aiga and ranjiro and lui and drum and hyuga and hikaru. he can definitly handle rantaro by himself easily. and by shu's performance in sparking so far he seems slightly more stronger than valt is. so i'm gonna have to give this to shu and lean. but if it makes anything better ill say that valt will put a good battle.
(Feb. 12, 2021  5:54 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i highly doubt valt and rantaro are gonna win. because if lean can handle aiga and ranjiro and lui and drum and hyuga and hikaru. he can definitly handle rantaro by himself easily. and by shu's performance in sparking so far he seems slightly more stronger than valt is. so i'm gonna have to give this to shu and lean. but if it makes anything better ill say that valt will put a good battle.

Well, a lot could happen. The way we see Shu pulling Lane aside to fight Valt in the preview, might end up with Lane attacking Shu with Valt and Rantaro managing to win. I mean, infighting is not completely out of the question as Lane isn't looking for a victory, he wants to crush his opponents himself, and Flare isn't exactly helping him keep his sanity. Of course, at this point everything is speculation and prediction, so you might end up being correct.
(Feb. 12, 2021  6:03 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  5:54 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i highly doubt valt and rantaro are gonna win. because if lean can handle aiga and ranjiro and lui and drum and hyuga and hikaru. he can definitly handle rantaro by himself easily. and by shu's performance in sparking so far he seems slightly more stronger than valt is. so i'm gonna have to give this to shu and lean. but if it makes anything better ill say that valt will put a good battle.

Well, a lot could happen. The way we see Shu pulling Lane aside to fight Valt in the preview, might end up with Lane attacking Shu with Valt and Rantaro managing to win. I mean, infighting is not completely out of the question as Lane isn't looking for a victory, he wants to crush his opponents himself, and Flare isn't exactly helping him keep his sanity. Of course, at this point everything is speculation and prediction, so you might end up being correct.

thanks man nice talk.

Shu is stronger than Valt
(Feb. 12, 2021  6:15 PM)MasterChef Wrote:

Shu is stronger than Valt

ya man i realized that because valt had trouble beating variant lucifer. but shu easily beat it.
(Feb. 12, 2021  6:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  6:15 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Shu is stronger than Valt

ya man i realized that because valt had trouble beating variant lucifer. but shu easily beat it.

i wouldn't say stronger his more versatile and tactical shu is a I'm going to exploit your weakness type of bladers while valt at it's core is attack type blader remember he did power throw the barrier of variant.  but lane pull that you just activate my real card I have another special move lol.  but I personal think their just in equal footing as bladers and rivals.
(Feb. 12, 2021  6:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  6:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: ya man i realized that because valt had trouble beating variant lucifer. but shu easily beat it.

i wouldn't say stronger his more versatile and tactical shu is a I'm going to exploit your weakness type of bladers while valt at it's core is attack type blader remember he did power throw the barrier of variant.  but lane pull that you just activate my real card I have another special move lol.  but I personal think their just in equal footing as bladers and rivals.
Yes the big 5 legends are preety equal in and are strong rivals to each other. But I still think Shu is stronger then Valt but not by a lot
(Feb. 12, 2021  6:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  6:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: ya man i realized that because valt had trouble beating variant lucifer. but shu easily beat it.

Agreed, although I'd like to add that Valt is a tactical blader as well and has made some very smart plays. I still remember that battle with Lui & Dante when he dominated Dante with that ingenious use of the storm plate. Looking forward to their throwdown next week.
doesn't matter tho. as soon as lean beats rantaro they are gonna 2v1 valt and valt will lose.
We don't know that for sure. We'll have to wait and see.
No way Valt can beat both Lane and Shu at the same time
We don't know what the flow of the battle will be. We can't say anything with any certainty.
(Feb. 12, 2021  6:49 PM)MasterChef Wrote: No way Valt can beat both Lane and Shu at the same time

exactly
No one said Valt would take them both out at once. That's why I mentioned the flow of battle. For all we know Valt may take out Lane while Shu is busy with Rantaro. After he does so Shu ends up bursting Rantaro then it will be only Shu and Valt left, and as we saw from the preview, it looks like it's just Valt and Shu left in the stadium.
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No one said Valt would take them both out at once. That's why I mentioned the flow of battle. For all we know Valt may take out Lane while Shu is busy with Rantaro. After he does so Shu ends up bursting Rantaro then it will be only Shu and Valt left, and as we saw from the preview, it looks like it's just Valt and Shu left in the stadium.

Shu would instantly obliterate Rantaro. Plus Lean would end Valt. That's why I said Valt would take Shu and Lean would take Rantaro. Lean is just too powerful.
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No one said Valt would take them both out at once. That's why I mentioned the flow of battle. For all we know Valt may take out Lane while Shu is busy with Rantaro. After he does so Shu ends up bursting Rantaro then it will be only Shu and Valt left, and as we saw from the preview, it looks like it's just Valt and Shu left in the stadium.

Shu would instantly obliterate Rantaro. Plus Lean would end Valt. That's why I said Valt would take Shu and Lean would take Rantaro. Lean is just too powerful.

Both of those are assumptions. Rantaro may not be on Shu's level but that doesn't mean he would be taken out in some one second Burst. As for Lean, there's no reason Valt can't take him given how powerful Valt is and the fact that he is the Legend of Legends. There are quite a few unknowns here and none of us can say definitively what will happen. This is acutually one of the few battles where the outcome is unpredictable.
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Shu would instantly obliterate Rantaro. Plus Lean would end Valt. That's why I said Valt would take Shu and Lean would take Rantaro. Lean is just too powerful.

Both of those are assumptions. Rantaro may not be on Shu's level but that doesn't mean he would be taken out in some one second Burst. As for Lean, there's no reason Valt can't take him given how powerful Valt is and the fact that he is the Legend of Legends. There are quite a few unknowns here and none of us can say definitively what will happen. This is acutually one of the few battles where the outcome is unpredictable.
Lane is stronger then Valt
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:35 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Both of those are assumptions. Rantaro may not be on Shu's level but that doesn't mean he would be taken out in some one second Burst. As for Lean, there's no reason Valt can't take him given how powerful Valt is and the fact that he is the Legend of Legends. There are quite a few unknowns here and none of us can say definitively what will happen. This is acutually one of the few battles where the outcome is unpredictable.
Unfortunately he is. He won fair and square.
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:35 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Both of those are assumptions. Rantaro may not be on Shu's level but that doesn't mean he would be taken out in some one second Burst. As for Lean, there's no reason Valt can't take him given how powerful Valt is and the fact that he is the Legend of Legends. There are quite a few unknowns here and none of us can say definitively what will happen. This is acutually one of the few battles where the outcome is unpredictable.
They only battled once, and the win was pure plot armor to move Lane to battling Shu. That was the whole purpose of that win. This upcoming battle will be more definitive.