Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021)

(Feb. 09, 2021  11:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:13 PM)KataXHerc Wrote: Na shu got no plot armor its all Lean tbh. Shu just aids while Lean is just the demolisher

It technically is plot armour because Shu cannot lose the battle seeing as Lane is prevented from doing so.

Good point
This episode will have SS teir animation with a valt vs shu rematch and plus this preview give me a strong feeling that rantaro and valt would win
i can't wait. looks soo good. valt and shu actually have a rematch and lean seems to be focused on rantaro.
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: This episode will have SS teir animation with a valt vs shu rematch and plus this preview give me a strong feeling that rantaro and valt would win

Yeah , we need that tie-breaker with Hikaru and Hyuga.

I swear they probably managed to take out Lane. Shu is probably gonna take down Valt.
this episode looks like it's going to be great shu vs valt oh yes please specially when it looks their going to bring the heat these two never disappoints. I can see valt am rantaro winning just to put the bros over with with that tie breaker than beat lane
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:41 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: this episode looks like it's going to be great shu vs valt oh yes please specially when it looks their going to bring the heat these two never disappoints.  I can see valt am rantaro winning just to put the bros over with with that tie breaker than beat lane
Shu is probably gonna burst Valt. Valkyrie hit him in the counter wing.
Animation looks about A Tier I’m excited
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:41 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: this episode looks like it's going to be great shu vs valt oh yes please specially when it looks their going to bring the heat these two never disappoints.  I can see valt am rantaro winning just to put the bros over with with that tie breaker than beat lane
That might be the case he but I think valt is going to penetrate the attack making spriggan KOed
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:

it might end up as a double burst too I mean this guys are pretty popular for multiple double burst lol. by way is it me are did i just see the mighty lane get ko by shu in the preview? if shu can do it then valt will be able too do it as well and have rantaro as the sole survivor by stamina
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:55 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: Shu is probably gonna burst Valt. Valkyrie hit him in the counter wing.

it might end up as a double burst too I mean this guys are pretty popular for multiple double burst lol. by way is it are did i just see the mighty lane get ko by shu in the preview? if shu can do it then valt will be able too do it as well and have rantaro as the sole survivor by stamina
look at where Valkyrie hit him. In the burst stopper.
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:09 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:55 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: it might end up as a double burst too I mean this guys are pretty popular for multiple double burst lol. by way is it are did i just see the mighty lane get ko by shu in the preview? if shu can do it then valt will be able too do it as well and have rantaro as the sole survivor by stamina
look at where Valkyrie hit him. In the burst stopper.

I just hope, Shu and Lean lose. I want a draw between Valt and Shu double knockout.
(Feb. 12, 2021  10:13 AM)paarangatj Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: look at where Valkyrie hit him. In the burst stopper.

I just hope, Shu and Lean lose. I want a draw between Valt and Shu double knockout.
Looks like, they look out Lane, and that’s why Shu is taking over.
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: This episode will have SS teir animation with a valt vs shu rematch and plus this preview give me a strong feeling that rantaro and valt would win

I'm hoping that's exactly what happens. It's high time that Valt get his revenge on Lane. I hope he takes him down.
(Feb. 12, 2021  12:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I'm hoping that's exactly what happens. It's high time that Valt get his revenge on Lane. I hope he takes him down.
Yeah, and then we get the tiebreaker match.
If Valt and Rantaro win, then the Asahi brothers get their revenge for being humiliated.
Yeah, the only way I see Lean losing in this episode is by an over or spin finish (SHERLOCK) which is mostly like the obvious case in that situation.
I also think that Shu didn't necessarily KO Lean out of the stadium in their training. He could have just knock Lucifer up in the air and Lucifer probably landed, and most likely ran out of stamina
Edit- (landed) In the stadium, then again it really doesn't matter who wins since it's just a training match against Lean and Shu.
(Feb. 12, 2021  12:34 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: If Valt and Rantaro win, then the Asahi brothers get their revenge for being humiliated.
Yeah, the only way I see Lean losing in this episode is by an over or spin finish (SHERLOCK) which is mostly like the obvious case in that situation.
I also think that Shu didn't necessarily KO Lean out of the stadium in their training. He could have just knock Lucifer up in the air and Lucifer probably landed, and most likely ran out of stamina

I want him knocked out by Valt big time.
(Feb. 12, 2021  12:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Well, Aiga, Ranjiro and Lui never got their revenge against Lean, so Hiro could pull a swerve this episode.
(Feb. 12, 2021  12:34 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: If Valt and Rantaro win, then the Asahi brothers get their revenge for being humiliated.
A bey getting knocked up in the air and landed into the ground but not in the stadium is still a ring out and a win and a bey running out of stamina just means a survival finish so it’s still technically a win either way
(Feb. 12, 2021  12:40 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  12:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm hoping that's exactly what happens. It's high time that Valt get his revenge on Lane. I hope he takes him down.

Well, Aiga, Ranjiro and Lui never got their revenge against Lean, so Hiro could pull a swerve this episode.

I wish it was Hiro was writing the anime. If it was we wouldn't have all the problems that we have with it. Lane never took Valt on in the manga acutally.
I'd say the winner is 70% valt and rantaro because episode 50 title seems like a student surpassing teacher episode also if you look closely at the explosion at the end it's colored blue last time we saw this was on choZ ep37 where valt beats hearts which may indicates valt is putting a fire power or V&R beating L&S, also I wouldn't be surprised if rantaro beat lean here it would be hilarious if it happens. Anyway i hope this episode have a great sense of story direction and pacing which if it does have it this would end up in my top 5 episode in sparking.

Edit; i do think that lean finally will realize the meaning of beyblade in this episode based on some shots of lean in the black and white spirit realm
why am I so hyped for this ep
(Feb. 12, 2021  1:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I need this episode now!

Oof same lol, the hype is killing me!
(Feb. 12, 2021  1:42 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  1:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I need this episode now!

Oof same lol, the hype is killing me!
I haven't been this hype in months.