Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

(Feb. 17, 2021  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  2:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, you're just over hyping his abilities. Not saying he doesn't have plot armor, but he doesn't have lots of it.
You're kidding, right?

Well he definitely has plot armour but it’s not like he wasn’t meant to be stronger than legends anyway. It’s practically a given so in a way it does kind of make sense. Using plot armour as a way of calling out main characters really just doesn’t make sense.
Hyuga hasn't done anything overly ridiculous. Right now I wouldn't even say he's definitively stronger than any of the Legends. The only Legends he's directly defeated were Dante and Silas and both of those were flukes. He got wrecked on their very next battle. Especially Dante. He got one burst than Dante demolished him repeatedly. I'd be lying if I said he doesn't have some plot armor though, cause he certainly does. Especially with this current tournament.
(Feb. 17, 2021  4:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hyuga hasn't done anything overly ridiculous. Right now I wouldn't even say he's definitively stronger than any of the Legends. The only Legends he's directly defeated were Dante and Silas and both of those were flukes. He got wrecked on their very next battle. Especially Dante. He got one burst than Dante demolished him repeatedly. I'd be lying if I said he doesn't have some plot armor though, cause he certainly does. Especially with this current tournament.

I wouldn't really say he has much in this current tournament, but overall the dude is meh in terms of power scaling. Still, almost every character has had their plot moments, especially the MCs.
(Feb. 17, 2021  5:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  4:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hyuga hasn't done anything overly ridiculous. Right now I wouldn't even say he's definitively stronger than any of the Legends. The only Legends he's directly defeated were Dante and Silas and both of those were flukes. He got wrecked on their very next battle. Especially Dante. He got one burst than Dante demolished him repeatedly. I'd be lying if I said he doesn't have some plot armor though, cause he certainly does. Especially with this current tournament.

I wouldn't really say he has much in this current tournament, but overall the dude is meh in terms of power scaling. Still, almost every character has had their plot moments, especially the MCs.

I'd say his team does because no matter who they face, we know their going to win and advance even if the power scaling doesn't justify it.
(Feb. 17, 2021  5:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  5:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I wouldn't really say he has much in this current tournament, but overall the dude is meh in terms of power scaling. Still, almost every character has had their plot moments, especially the MCs.

I'd say his team does because no matter who they face, we know their going to win and advance even if the power scaling doesn't justify it.

I mean, they got flare, mastery of their Limit Break, and great teamwork. Doesn't seem like a stretch to say they can win NOW. Sure, we know it's coming, but their battles do show some form of common sense. Just my opinion though.
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:56 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:39 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Using his veins will take all of his energy and it could injure him

Didn't he go past his limits in turbo against phi, he didn't injure himself.

But he did not exert to much as much as he did against Valt
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:56 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Didn't he go past his limits in turbo against phi, he didn't injure himself.

No even valt or was it that old guy or kit that said he was. Also in turbo he's not the same as in evolution.
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:56 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Didn't he go past his limits in turbo against phi, he didn't injure himself.

Yeah exactly, he was limiting it in turbo. In Sparking he seems to have abandoned it in favour of keeping himself healthy.
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:05 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: But he did not exert to much as much as he did against Valt

Yeah exactly, he was limiting it in turbo. In Sparking he seems to have abandoned it in favour of keeping himself healthy.

But Kitt did say he was going over his limit in turbo against phi.
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:05 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: But he did not exert to much as much as he did against Valt

No even valt or was it that old guy or kit that said he was. Also in turbo he's not the same as in evolution.

But not as much as he did against Valt
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:23 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:05 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No even valt or was it that old guy or kit that said he was. Also in turbo he's not the same as in evolution.

But not as much as he did against Valt

Well you can't really tell can you? He can probably handle it better than in evolution.
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:31 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:23 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: But not as much as he did against Valt

Well you can't really tell can you? He can probably handle it better than in evolution.

You kind of can, he doesn’t seem as veinous in turbo as he does in evolution.
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:31 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well you can't really tell can you? He can probably handle it better than in evolution.

You kind of can, he doesn’t seem as veinous in turbo as he does in evolution.

So you're saying he's getting so strong that he doesn't have to strain himself to produce that much power? Personally, that's what I believe.
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:21 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote: You kind of can, he doesn’t seem as veinous in turbo as he does in evolution.

So you're saying he's getting so strong that he doesn't have to strain himself to produce that much power? Personally, that's what I believe.

I thought he always used his veins to launch really fast and hard in evolution and turbo every time he went to his veins it looked like Fafnir was just hitting harder and more effectively at least that’s how I saw it
I think he just strains himself to various non harmful levels.
(Feb. 18, 2021  2:21 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote: You kind of can, he doesn’t seem as veinous in turbo as he does in evolution.

In a way that’s definitely one of the factors.
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:31 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  1:23 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: But not as much as he did against Valt

You can see how he is and he might be getting in control of his bey but he is not over exerting himself in battle like he was