Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021)

(Jan. 10, 2021  12:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  6:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: Nah, Rantaro needs to take him down.

I think that Aiga and Ranjiro have to win that one.

Due to story, it's probably gonna be Valt and Rantaro winning that matchup.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  12:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think that Aiga and Ranjiro have to win that one.

Aiga and ranjiro are on a loosing streak. I do believe that they would want that the younger brother surpasses his older brother cliché .
There's still a lot of details we don't have. But if we get the tie breaker it looks like we're going to get, than Valt and Rantaro would end up winning all their upcoming matches aside from their battle with Lane and Shu.
(Jan. 10, 2021  1:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  12:24 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Double attack is a special move
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

(Jan. 10, 2021  12:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think that Aiga and Ranjiro have to win that one.

Why?

Because most of the scenarios would end up with Aiga and Ranjiro winning. If there are no tie breakers then Aiga and Ranjiro will beat Valt and Rantaro of Lane and Shu beat Lui and Drum. If Lui and Drum win then Aiga and Ranjiro lose.

(Jan. 10, 2021  3:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

It doesn’t seem like there will be tie breakers.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  1:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

Why?

Because most of the scenarios would end up with Aiga and Ranjiro winning. If there are no tie breakers then Aiga and Ranjiro will beat Valt and Rantaro of Lane and Shu beat Lui and Drum. If Lui and Drum win then Aiga and Ranjiro lose.

(Jan. 10, 2021  3:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Due to story, it's probably gonna be Valt and Rantaro winning that matchup.

It all depends on whether it will be Valt and Rantaro that take down Lane and Shu, if so, then they would have to lose either their battle with Free and Silas, or Aiger and Ranjiro. If not, then they will be winning all their upcoming matches aside from Lane and Shu.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Because most of the scenarios would end up with Aiga and Ranjiro winning. If there are no tie breakers then Aiga and Ranjiro will beat Valt and Rantaro of Lane and Shu beat Lui and Drum. If Lui and Drum win then Aiga and Ranjiro lose.

It all depends on whether it will be Valt and Rantaro that take down Lane and Shu, if so, then they would have to lose either their battle with Free and Silas, or Aiger and Ranjiro. If not, the then they will be winning all their upcoming matches aside from Lane and Shu.
If there are tie breakers then it’s an automatic win for Valt and Rantaro against everyone except Lane/Shu. If not then they only beat Rantaro and Aiga if Lui and Drum beat Lane and Shu.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It all depends on whether it will be Valt and Rantaro that take down Lane and Shu, if so, then they would have to lose either their battle with Free and Silas, or Aiger and Ranjiro. If not, the then they will be winning all their upcoming matches aside from Lane and Shu.
If there are tie breakers then it’s an automatic win for Valt and Rantaro against everyone except Lane/Shu. If not then they only beat Rantaro and Aiga if Lui and Drum beat Lane and Shu.

Partly. If there's no tie breakers, than Valt and Rantaro would have to lose to either Free and Silas or Aiger and Ranjiro. Either one of those would settle the balance so that the bros can advance to the final stage.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If there are tie breakers then it’s an automatic win for Valt and Rantaro against everyone except Lane/Shu. If not then they only beat Rantaro and Aiga if Lui and Drum beat Lane and Shu.

Partly. If there's no tie breakers, than Valt and Rantaro would have to lose to either Free and Silas or Aiger and Ranjiro. Either one of those would settle the balance so that the bros can advance to the final stage.

We also have to remember that Lui and Drum will fight Ranjiro and Aiga so they would have to either lose to Aiga/Ranjiro or win. So Aiga and Ranjiro either beat one or the other not both. Same with Valt as you said. If it works out that way then all non finalist teams will have 2 wins and three losses which to me is a great way to honour all four.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Partly. If there's no tie breakers, than Valt and Rantaro would have to lose to either Free and Silas or Aiger and Ranjiro. Either one of those would settle the balance so that the bros can advance to the final stage.

We also have to remember that Lui and Drum will fight Ranjiro and Aiga so they would have to either lose to Aiga/Ranjiro or win. So Aiga and Ranjiro either beat one or the other not both. Same with Valt as you said. If it works out that way then all non finalist teams will have 2 wins and three losses which to me is a great way to honour all four.
In the end we'll really just have to wait and see. There are so many unknowns at this point.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: We also have to remember that Lui and Drum will fight Ranjiro and Aiga so they would have to either lose to Aiga/Ranjiro or win. So Aiga and Ranjiro either beat one or the other not both. Same with Valt as you said. If it works out that way then all non finalist teams will have 2 wins and three losses which to me is a great way to honour all four.
In the end we'll really just have to wait and see. There are so many unknowns at this point.

Yeah we do, but wouldn’t you agree that the non finalist teams having equal scores is the way to go? Sure we all have our particularly favoured team and mine is Valt/Rantaro but it would be a nice way to please all fans where everyone sort of ends off on a good note. One way or another it would depend on how many battles they do per episode.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In the end we'll really just have to wait and see. There are so many unknowns at this point.

Yeah we do, but wouldn’t you agree that the non finalist teams having equal scores is the way to go? Sure we all have our particularly favoured team and mine is Valt/Rantaro but it would be a nice way to please all fans where everyone sort of ends off on a good note. One way or another it would depend on how many battles they do per episode.

In all honesty there are two particular wins I want V&R to get which would give them three, if not for that I'd be able to swing with that.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah we do, but wouldn’t you agree that the non finalist teams having equal scores is the way to go? Sure we all have our particularly favoured team and mine is Valt/Rantaro but it would be a nice way to please all fans where everyone sort of ends off on a good note. One way or another it would depend on how many battles they do per episode.

In all honesty there are two particular wins I want V&R to get which would give them three, if not for that I'd be able to swing with that.
You wouldnt care if they lost to Sisco and Free?
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In all honesty there are two particular wins I want V&R to get which would give them three, if not for that I'd be able to swing with that.

I wouldn't prefer it, but I'd rather that than a loss to Aiger and Ranjiro honestly. The scenario I want within the confines of what's possible for this tournament would be what we discussed earlier.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: You wouldnt care if they lost to Sisco and Free?

I wouldn't prefer it, but I'd rather that than a loss to Aiger and Ranjiro honestly. The scenario I want within the confines of what's possible for this tournament would be what we discussed earlier.

I don't see them losing especially when they're using their now move for the first time.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wouldn't prefer it, but I'd rather that than a loss to Aiger and Ranjiro honestly. The scenario I want within the confines of what's possible for this tournament would be what we discussed earlier.

I don't see them losing especially when they're using their now move for the first time.
I have the same feeling. We'll just have to see how everything plays out in these upcoming matches.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In all honesty there are two particular wins I want V&R to get which would give them three, if not for that I'd be able to swing with that.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Well I don’t think this tournament has that sort of expectation. Ranjiro and Aiga beat Free and Sisco, Free and Sisco beat Lui and Drum, Lui and Drum beat Valt and Rantaro, Valt and Rantaro beat the brothers and the brothers beat Ranjiro and Aiga.[/font]
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: You wouldnt care if they lost to Sisco and Free?

Well I don’t think this tournament has that sort of expectation. Ranjiro and Aiga beat Free and Sisco, Free and Sisco beat Lui and Drum, Lui and Drum beat Valt and Rantaro, Valt and Rantaro beat the brothers and the brothers beat Ranjiro and Aiga.
Everything is possible.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well I don’t think this tournament has that sort of expectation. Ranjiro and Aiga beat Free and Sisco, Free and Sisco beat Lui and Drum, Lui and Drum beat Valt and Rantaro, Valt and Rantaro beat the brothers and the brothers beat Ranjiro and Aiga.
Everything is possible.

Yup, although I personally want them to beat Free and Silas becuase that’s the episode where they use their duo move.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Everything is possible.

Yup, although I personally want them to beat Free and Silas becuase that’s the episode where they use their duo move.
And hopfully they crash Aiga and Ranjiro.
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  1:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

Why?

(Jan. 10, 2021  3:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Due to story, it's probably gonna be Valt and Rantaro winning that matchup.

Nah, the writers will want the Asahi bros to get their revenge on Valt and Rantaro, and that's only gonna happen with a tiebreaker.
This one has to be Lui and Drum versus Aiga and Ranjiro.
Lui is defintely going to chase after Aiga. He is gonna comeback for some serious revenge
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Because most of the scenarios would end up with Aiga and Ranjiro winning. If there are no tie breakers then Aiga and Ranjiro will beat Valt and Rantaro of Lane and Shu beat Lui and Drum. If Lui and Drum win then Aiga and Ranjiro lose.

Nah, the writers will want the Asahi bros to get their revenge on Valt and Rantaro, and that's only gonna happen with a tiebreaker.

Didn’t feel like any type of crushing loss to me.
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui is defintely going to chase after Aiga. He is gonna comeback for some serious revenge

that battle is gonna be so cool :o
For once can Aiga just reuse his move. Is it too much to ask?