Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  1:31 AM)MasterChef Wrote: Because in the video we didn't see Achillies go out of the stadium and we did not see Achillies at all after the the Infinite Buster vs Brave Sword Clash.
Would it matter, even if Achilles would've lost, Ranjiro was still in the stadium. No point in showing him knocked out.

It didn't matter, so it didn't happen. Achilles presumably stayed in the stadium after knocking out Valkyrie. Don't see why you would argue otherwise, unless this is some useless follow up on the whole Valt VS Aiga bs.
(Feb. 14, 2021  7:34 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  1:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: Would it matter, even if Achilles would've lost, Ranjiro was still in the stadium. No point in showing him knocked out.

It didn't matter, so it didn't happen. Achilles presumably stayed in the stadium after knocking out Valkyrie. Don't see why you would argue otherwise, unless this is some useless follow up on the whole Valt VS Aiga bs.
Achilles didn't knock out Valkyrie. Achilles and Ragnaruk knocked out Valkyrie. Valt is superior to Aiga anyway, and he is gonna proof it by beating Lane and Shu, or at least come close.
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  7:34 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It didn't matter, so it didn't happen. Achilles presumably stayed in the stadium after knocking out Valkyrie. Don't see why you would argue otherwise, unless this is some useless follow up on the whole Valt VS Aiga bs.
Achilles didn't knock out Valkyrie. Achilles and Ragnaruk knocked out Valkyrie. Valt is superior to Aiga anyway, and he is gonna proof it by beating Lane and Shu, or at least come close.

In the anime the legends are preety equal I heard a few people say. Valt is not superior to Aiga just a little bit stronger but the two are preety equal in my opinion.
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:11 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: Achilles didn't knock out Valkyrie. Achilles and Ragnaruk knocked out Valkyrie. Valt is superior to Aiga anyway, and he is gonna proof it by beating Lane and Shu, or at least come close.

In the anime the legends are preety equal I heard a few people say. Valt is not superior to Aiga just a little bit stronger but the two are preety equal in my opinion.

I think it also has something to do with when exactly you are referring to Valt’s strength. In the tag league he’s more or less the same power as other legends (and Ranjiro since he isn’t a legend but is basically at that level). If it’s festival Valt then he’s better.
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:11 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: Achilles didn't knock out Valkyrie. Achilles and Ragnaruk knocked out Valkyrie. Valt is superior to Aiga anyway, and he is gonna proof it by beating Lane and Shu, or at least come close.

Valt broke the barrier with 1 hit. Aiga couldn't even dent it with King Helios helping him. Plus Valt got a point from Lane. Aiga was crushed.
(Feb. 14, 2021  10:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:11 PM)MasterChef Wrote: In the anime the legends are preety equal I heard a few people say. Valt is not superior to Aiga just a little bit stronger but the two are preety equal in my opinion.
Valt broke the barrier with 1 hit. Aiga couldn't even dent it with King Helios helping him. Plus Valt got a point from Lane. Aiga was crushed.

Even if, that was back then, and this is now. Not to mention they haven't had a direct 1v1 battle so there's no definite proof that Valt would destroy Aiga. It would probably just be some really close match like their other battles or a never-ending stalemate.
(Feb. 14, 2021  10:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:11 PM)MasterChef Wrote: In the anime the legends are preety equal I heard a few people say. Valt is not superior to Aiga just a little bit stronger but the two are preety equal in my opinion.

First of all Aiga almost broke the barrier but Lane went in the circle zone to gain the barrier back to full, if Lane hadn't done that Aiga would have definently broken the barrier. And what does breaking the barrier have to do with Valt being better than Aiga. And no I'm not trying to start a Aiga vs Valt thing.
(Feb. 14, 2021  11:32 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  10:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt broke the barrier with 1 hit. Aiga couldn't even dent it with King Helios helping him. Plus Valt got a point from Lane. Aiga was crushed.

First of all Aiga almost broke the barrier but Lane went in the circle zone to gain the barrier back to full, if Lane hadn't done that Aiga would have definently broken the barrier. And what does breaking the barrier have to do with Valt being better than Aiga. And no I'm not trying to start a Aiga vs Valt thing.

Not really. He almost depleted it's stamina. Wasn't from using pure power. He tried that with Infinite Sword and it failed. He knew he didn't have the raw power to break through Variant's barrier so he chose to go with balance mode instead. The fact that Valt was able to break through Variant's barrier and not only break through it, but did so with one hit, without using a special move, is just more proof that Valt is the stronger blader. Not to mention he's called the Legend of Legends for a reason. As far as the crater is concerned, Lane could have gone into the crater all on his own. In addition, if Lane had used Variant Wall from the beginning of his battle with Aiger, he would have taken him out from the start. Lane tried that with Valt and it it didn't work.
(Feb. 14, 2021  11:14 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  10:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt broke the barrier with 1 hit. Aiga couldn't even dent it with King Helios helping him. Plus Valt got a point from Lane. Aiga was crushed.

Even if, that was back then, and this is now. Not to mention they haven't had a direct 1v1 battle so there's no definite proof that Valt would destroy Aiga. It would probably just be some really close match like their other battles or a never-ending stalemate.

even if it was an the past it will matter when valt face shu & lane depending on his performance their will put him above aiga or not cause if he goes toe to toe with lane for few minutes own his just like he did when lane power peak with variant than he will proves that his better . because back than aiga wasn't a threat to lane in both occasions since aiga got lucky with tag match cause hyuga mess it up and straight lost 1 vs 1 against lane which we know had one more ace under his sleeves after the Barrier is broken he was stronger without it, and finally in their last match aiga with ranjiro went 2 vs 1 against lane and got blown away if valt even push Lucifer back an 1 vs 1 than it's gg for aiga.