Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #42 (January 8, 2021)

(Dec. 18, 2020  7:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah Hikaru and Hyuga have to win their 1st point in this episode

Valt is not going lose!

I mean it could be both loses twice before winning on either side
This Ep is Valt & Rantaro vs Hikaru & Hyuga
(Dec. 23, 2020  8:04 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: This Ep is Valt & Rantaro vs Hikaru & Hyuga

This could go either way IMO. If Valt and Rantaro win this then they either lose to Free/Silas or Aiga/Ranjiro. If Hyuga and Hikaru win this then everything is a bit more simple.
(Dec. 23, 2020  8:04 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: This Ep is Valt & Rantaro vs Hikaru & Hyuga

Sadly I think Hyuga and Hikaru will take this
Valt lost twice in the god bladers cup, yet was still able to advance. Hikaru and Hyuga can do it too. Even though, they should've no problem with Rantaro. Hikaru and Hyuga would probably win. Also, doubt the anime is gonna have time for tie breakers.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt lost twice in the god bladers cup, yet was still able to advance. Hikaru and Hyuga can do it too. Even though, they should've no problem with Rantaro. Hikaru and Hyuga would probably win. Also, doubt the anime is gonna have time for tie breakers.

Maybe they can. They can just do what ep 38 did and have one battle as the main event (Lane/Shu vs the bros) and the have one battle as a quick play (Free/Silas vs Aiga/Ranjiro).
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt lost twice in the god bladers cup, yet was still able to advance. Hikaru and Hyuga can do it too. Even though, they should've no problem with Rantaro. Hikaru and Hyuga would probably win. Also, doubt the anime is gonna have time for tie breakers.

Maybe they can. They can just do what ep 38 did and have one battle as the main event (Lane/Shu vs the bros) and the have one battle as a quick play (Free/Silas vs Aiga/Ranjiro).
That is correct.
I feel like the anime will only have a tiebreaker if they lose twice. But I think that Hikaru and Hyuga got the easy dub here. If one or both takes out Valt, even while sacrificing himself, that leaves Rantaro, who's definitely not the best in 1v1 situations.
We'll just have to wait and see won't we.
ohh i get it now. the title makes sense now. so the bros are probably going to have flare or smth. and they're probs going to win that fight. so f for wonder boi and kumicho .
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:28 PM)Pixi Wrote: ohh i get it now. the title makes sense now. so the bros are probably going to have flare or smth. and they're probs going to win that win. so f for wonder boi and kumicho .

Yeah its kinda expected tbh
F for Wonder Boy and Angry Kumicho
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Wait.......THEY CAN REMATCH?!?!? Oh wait I’m stupid😳
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe they can. They can just do what ep 38 did and have one battle as the main event (Lane/Shu vs the bros) and the have one battle as a quick play (Free/Silas vs Aiga/Ranjiro).

Wait.......THEY CAN REMATCH?!?!? Oh wait I’m stupid😳

Wow you rally forgot lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Wait.......THEY CAN REMATCH?!?!? Oh wait I’m stupid😳

Wow you rally forgot lol

It’s NOT MY FAULT! I thought it looked like this
Free/Sisco =
  • Aiga/Ranjiro
  • Lane/SHu
  • Valt/Rantaro
  • Dru-
Oh- I’m mega stupid...
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:36 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wow you rally forgot lol

It’s NOT MY FAULT! I thought it looked like this
Free/Sisco =
  • Aiga/Ranjiro
  • Lane/SHu
  • Valt/Rantaro
  • Dru-
Oh- I’m mega stupid...

You dont even know who wll win yet lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Yea I liked that part in the manga, that’s WAYYYYYY better than the anime’s use of Hikaru actually
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh no here comes the destruction again!

WHAT WHERE?!?!?!?!?

It was just tuff that Hikaru got his bey broken by lane and even after evolving it he still lost to him
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh no here comes the destruction again!

WHAT WHERE?!?!?!?!?

Idk cause Eclipse Force said something about Lain beating Hikaru
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

WHAT WHERE?!?!?!?!?

It was just tuff that Hikaru got his bey broken by lane and even after evolving it he still lost to him

Helios didn't break in the fight against Lain? He just lost really badly.
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: WHAT WHERE?!?!?!?!?

Helios didn't break in the fight against Lain? He just lost really badly.

Oh no I meant only the first battle, after he evolved I know he got out spun it just didn’t look like it becuz I put it in the same sentence
Valt and Rantaro are probably going to lose. Since Hikaru and Hyuga are the clear winners of this tournament, they are gonna have to start winning.
Its not like its hard to beat Valt and Rantaro. Rantaro loses easily, and you can have a decent time beating Valt with Limit Break.
If Valt uses the storm plate he could knock them away.