Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #4 (April 17, 2020)

04) Knock out Ragnaruk!!
ラグナルクをぶっとばせ!!
Ragunaruku o buttobase!!
April 17, 2020

Source: https://i.imgur.com/K7Eyrvr.jpg

With his fighting spirit reenergised by Hikaru and Ranjiro's battle, Rantaro asks for a tag-battle between the Asahi brothers and the Kiyama brothers. Just as their battle starts, Rantaro and Ranjiro sync up their breathing and throw out a strong counter with their two Ragnaruks. Meanwhile Hyuga and Hikaru are the complete opposite with their different strategies and moves. Due to their differences in both mind and heart, Hyperion crashes into Helios. At that moment, the two Beys show a miracle move!
[Deleted Post]

Dasmind, please do not use Google Translate to translate the summaries. The summaries will be translated soon.
Like the April corocoro brothers vs brothers
Oh God kiyama brothers is doomed
Edit: they even used the most impossible move
Summary added on first post.

Also, note that the episode title can be translated 2 ways depending on context.

a. Knock em' out, Ragnaruk!!
b. Knock Ragnaruk out!!

Buttobase (ぶっとばせ)
  1. to strike (as to send flying), to beat, to knock
  2. to jump with force, to leap
  3. to accomplish a task very rapidly
  4. to drive at full speed (e.g. a car)
In the preview the COMBINATIIN MOVE by the kiyama brothers is just the beginning.....hope to see more exciting and interesting moves this season
The episode title could be "Knock out Ragnaruk!!/Beat Ragnaruk!!" I guess we'll have to wait till next week for the context.
I came to the conclusion...

"Knock out Ragnaruk!!"
yo the ranjiro bros are tag teaming! That episode looks amazing! Anyone knows where to watch the next episode?
So yeah this episode is when the Corocoro comic showed the brothers winning the round against Kiyamas I’ve a feeling they aren’t even warmed up yet cmon they can’t make them lost already.
(Apr. 12, 2020  7:49 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So yeah this episode is when the Corocoro comic showed the brothers winning the round against Kiyamas I’ve a feeling they aren’t even warmed up yet cmon they can’t make them lost already.
In the manga they only lost by an over finish and the plot text implies that Hyuga and Hikaru will accidentally pull off the “miracle move” so my guess is they pull off the move in round one by coincidence since their fighting causes their beys to collide and get an over finish and then in round 2 the Kiyama brothers win by burst. On another note, the next episode focuses on the protagonists finding a way to finally beat Ragnaruk so I think this win will go to Ragnaruk beys.
(Apr. 13, 2020  9:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  7:49 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So yeah this episode is when the Corocoro comic showed the brothers winning the round against Kiyamas I’ve a feeling they aren’t even warmed up yet cmon they can’t make them lost already.
In the manga they only lost by an over finish and the plot text implies that Hyuga and Hikaru will accidentally pull off the “miracle move” so my guess is they pull off the move in round one by coincidence since their fighting causes their beys to collide and get an over finish and then in round 2 the Kiyama brothers win by burst. On another note, the next episode focuses on the protagonists finding a way to finally beat Ragnaruk so I think this win will go to Ragnaruk beys.

I know that for a fact, that the Kiyamas will burst the copies but eventually they will lose to these toddlers...
(Apr. 14, 2020  3:06 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  9:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: In the manga they only lost by an over finish and the plot text implies that Hyuga and Hikaru will accidentally pull off the “miracle move” so my guess is they pull off the move in round one by coincidence since their fighting causes their beys to collide and get an over finish and then in round 2 the Kiyama brothers win by burst. On another note, the next episode focuses on the protagonists finding a way to finally beat Ragnaruk so I think this win will go to Ragnaruk beys.

I know that for a fact, that the Kiyamas will burst the copies but eventually they will lose to these toddlers...
Wait hyuga is a 5th grader and hikaru is a 6th grader from what I heard anyway maybe Ranjiro bey will burst then hits rantaro bey and the asahi brother wins who knows
Just finished watching the episode.  
Wew all i can say is that I predicted the whole battle lol mostly because it so obvious but I really wanted rantaro to win
I'm not slating the season or anything, the season is fine so far. I just wanted to give my little nitpick... and yes, this will be another rant about how much I dislike mini-moe characters in general and about how this season's mini-moe is annoying so far. 

Anyways, enough of that! Time to give my thoughts on this episode!

Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 4 (Review)
this episode was okay but the plot hasn't begin yet... and the next episode will be another training against Ragnaruk², yaaaaay
Episode 4 review
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 4 English Subbed:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12ZGfDe...WuGzC6iH_D

Note sure if this will happen, but be prepared if there will be production delays for Beyblade Burst Sparking. At this time, the Beyblade Burst Japanese twitter account hasn't announced it yet. There has already been a handful of anime that halted production of new episodes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. One Piece, Digimon, Precure, Food Wars, to name a few have their production of new episodes halted until further notice. The lockdown is until May 6, then after that, Japan will go from there. I pray for everyone's safety, and hopefully it'll all go back to normal soon.
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:47 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 4 English Subbed:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12ZGfDe...WuGzC6iH_D

Note sure if this will happen, but be prepared if there will be production delays for Beyblade Burst Sparking. At this time, the Beyblade Burst Japanese twitter account hasn't announced it yet. There has already been a handful of anime that halted production of new episodes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. One Piece, Digimon, Precure, Food Wars, to name a few have their production of new episodes halted until further notice. The lockdown is until May 6, then after that, Japan will go from there. I pray for everyone's safety, and hopefully it'll all go back to normal soon.
Wow, I hope not. Safety first I guess.