Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #38 (December 11, 2020)

Ngl, it really depends on how the writers decide to treat Rantaro and Ranjiro in this tournament. If it goes how it usually does, then we know who's not making it to the finals.
Not that we don't have a good idea anyway.
Its clear we know who are gonna win the tournament
(Dec. 06, 2020  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its clear we know who are gonna win the tournament

Hyuga and Hikaru?
(Dec. 06, 2020  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its clear we know who are gonna win the tournament

Hyuga and Hikaru?

Yeah, they’re the main characters
(Dec. 06, 2020  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Hyuga and Hikaru?

I know you want Valt and Rantaro to win. But they might get in the finals
Burst is no longer centered on people like Valt. They’re merely stepping stones for our main characters.
Hikaru and Hyuga will lose but I know in the end they will win
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hyuga and Hikaru?

I know you want Valt and Rantaro to win. But they might get in the finals
Hopefully they beat Shu and Lane.
If they dont beat Shu and Lane then Im pretty sure they are gonna have a hard time against the others.
Plus the Twin Strike isnt even that powerful anyways
Waiting for Hikaru to get to Legend level in anime

But since he weak rn he lose
the finalists is as clear as the sun. it's going to be th3 bros vs lane and chaperone shu his only their cause lane doesn't or wouldn't have got a partner lol.
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: the finalists is as clear as the sun. it's going to be th3 bros vs lane and chaperone shu his only their cause lane doesn't or wouldn't have got a partner lol.

It really depends on the bracket because if it’s single elimination then Lane+Shu vs Hyuga+Hikaru is impossible
I did say before the finals could be Hikaru and Hyuga vs. Lane and Im staying with what I said could potentially be happening
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:20 PM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: the finalists is as clear as the sun. it's going to be th3 bros vs lane and chaperone shu his only their cause lane doesn't or wouldn't have got a partner lol.

It really depends on the bracket because if it’s single elimination then Lane+Shu vs Hyuga+Hikaru is impossible
I doubt their match will be elimination it will probably go like how the festivals went knowing the history of beyblade the main villain is either the last boss for the main (90% of the time) or before the last boss (like cho z valt was the last boss while phi was the before the last boss/villain). in a good writting the bros would beat lane before the final which would work cause he already got a blind spot which is shu if the bros beating lane helps he'll let it happen.  but if it's as predictable as always lane will end up being the last boss for the tournament
Hizashi bros will have to have their final vs Lain battle somehow
i think all 3 battles will be in this ep
(Dec. 06, 2020  9:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i think all 3 battles will be in this ep

Most likely yeah.
(Dec. 06, 2020  7:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hizashi bros will have to have their final vs Lain battle somehow

In episode 38? It's pretty early for the final battle. Maybe then do face off, but they are going to battle again after this almost for certain.
(Dec. 06, 2020  9:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  7:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hizashi bros will have to have their final vs Lain battle somehow

In episode 38?  It's pretty early for the final battle.  Maybe then do face off, but they are going to battle again after this almost for certain.

No, I'm saying they'll face Shu and Lain in the finals.
(Dec. 06, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  9:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: In episode 38?  It's pretty early for the final battle.  Maybe then do face off, but they are going to battle again after this almost for certain.

No, I'm saying they'll face Shu and Lain in the finals.

oh that's much more probable.
I just hope they won't do something as stupid as make Shu sprain his arm or something and have to sit out on the finals just to make Lane VS The bros possible.
(Dec. 06, 2020  9:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I just hope they won't do something as stupid as make Shu sprain his arm or something and have to sit out on the finals just to make Lane VS The bros possible.

I'm sure they can have 2 people injure their arms this season. Burst really likes arm injuries. Also that seems exactly like the thing they would do, however even if Shu hurt his arm again thats never stopped him from fighting and I doubt it will this time. Well, as long as its a sprain. If its broken, thats another story.
Haha, yeah. I've always wondered what the heck was wrong with Burst characters spraining their arms that hard all the time. Like, don't you guys ever LEARN?