Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 27, 2020  7:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:14 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Shu,Valt,Aiga have all been defeated now.

Free, Lui, Sisco, Drum too. The only one who survived Lane's destruction is the amazing Rantaro.
Drum didn’t necessarily lose to Lane, and Free hasn’t versed Lane in sparking yet.
TOP 10 BEYBLADE REACTIONS TO SHU VS LANE EPISODE 35
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:21 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: Free, Lui, Sisco, Drum too. The only one who survived Lane's destruction is the amazing Rantaro.
Drum didn’t necessarily lose to Lane, and Free hasn’t versed Lane in sparking yet.
Drum lost to Lane is the battle royal. Free lost to First Uranus.
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:32 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:21 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Drum didn’t necessarily lose to Lane, and Free hasn’t versed Lane in sparking yet.
Drum lost to Lane is the battle royal. Free lost to First Uranus.
I forgot about the battle royal but I mean 1v1. And Free didn’t have a present battle with a Sparking Beyblade.
(Nov. 29, 2020  2:15 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:32 AM)g2_ Wrote: Drum lost to Lane is the battle royal. Free lost to First Uranus.
I forgot about the battle royal but I mean 1v1. And Free didn’t have a present battle with a Sparking Beyblade.

he did have mirage fafnir vs first uranus in manga and lost
(Nov. 29, 2020  2:15 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:32 AM)g2_ Wrote: Drum lost to Lane is the battle royal. Free lost to First Uranus.

do you still really think that'll make a difference. lean will still obliterate free.
(Nov. 29, 2020  2:26 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  2:15 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I forgot about the battle royal but I mean 1v1. And Free didn’t have a present battle with a Sparking Beyblade.

he did have mirage fafnir vs first uranus in manga and lost
I’m talking anime.

(Nov. 29, 2020  2:27 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  2:15 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I forgot about the battle royal but I mean 1v1. And Free didn’t have a present battle with a Sparking Beyblade.

do you still really think that'll make a difference. lean will still obliterate free.
Oh you mean the same way he did Shu?
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:02 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  2:26 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: he did have mirage fafnir vs first uranus in manga and lost
I’m talking anime.

(Nov. 29, 2020  2:27 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: do you still really think that'll make a difference. lean will still obliterate free.
Yeah pretty much.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:02 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  2:26 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: he did have mirage fafnir vs first uranus in manga and lost
I’m talking anime.

(Nov. 29, 2020  2:27 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: do you still really think that'll make a difference. lean will still obliterate free.

He very well could’ve been using Mirage in the anime too. Since they never showed the bey and used Mirage in th the manga, it’s a safe assumption he is using Mirage Fafnir
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:02 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I’m talking anime.

He very well could’ve been using Mirage in the anime too. Since they never showed the bey and used Mirage in th the manga, it’s a safe assumption he is using Mirage Fafnir
It was mentioned in the anime that Mirage Fafnir was new. After his battle with Lane.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He very well could’ve been using Mirage in the anime too. Since they never showed the bey and used Mirage in th the manga, it’s a safe assumption he is using Mirage Fafnir
It was mentioned in the anime that Mirage Fafnir was new. After his battle with Lane.
Lane would've beat Free with Variant Lucifer for sure .
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It was mentioned in the anime that Mirage Fafnir was new. After his battle with Lane.
Absolutely, would had demolished him.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It was mentioned in the anime that Mirage Fafnir was new. After his battle with Lane.

Agreed but when he beat him the first time, that wasn't Mirage he was using.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: Lane would've beat Free with Variant Lucifer for sure .
Absolutely, would had demolished him.
Let’s just say beat, because he didn’t demolish anyone else with Variant Lucifer.
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Absolutely, would had demolished him.
Let’s just say beat, because he didn’t demolish anyone else with Variant Lucifer.

You think Free is way to good lol.
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Absolutely, would had demolished him.
I don’t literally mean break by demolish.
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Let’s just say beat, because he didn’t demolish anyone else with Variant Lucifer.

You think Free is way to good lol.

Hey, don't sleep on Free. He's an extremely powerful blader.
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:14 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You think Free is way to good lol.

He'd still get destroyed by Lain.
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:14 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You think Free is way to good lol.

I don’t think he was sleeping on Free. He never really called Free bad or used his name in vain.
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:14 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Hey, don't sleep on Free. He's an extremely powerful blader.
I don’t think he was sleeping on Free. He never really called Free bad or used his name in vain.
Nah he’s hating on Free😭😭.
(Nov. 29, 2020  5:33 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t think he was sleeping on Free. He never really called Free bad or used his name in vain.
Nah he’s hating on Free😭😭.
🤷‍♂️ lol.
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Let’s just say beat, because he didn’t demolish anyone else with Variant Lucifer.
I don’t literally mean break by demolish.
I never said break I mean he’ll beat Free like he did everyone else, cuz no one else got “demolished”.
(Nov. 29, 2020  7:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t literally mean break by demolish.
I never said break I mean he’ll beat Free like he did everyone else, cuz no one else got “demolished”.
Lane pretty much demolished everyone in that battle royale with ease and he also demolished Shu when he got Lucifer the end beating him consistently. He annihilated Aiga in their 1v1 (which was a really short battle) and he was pretty much toying with him throughout that match, Ranjiro lost multiple times and only got him serious in his final match only to get his bey busted. Uranus easily finished off one of the old Fafnir beys, Lui really didn’t stand much of a chance against Lane and once Lane sparked his aura, Lui was done, l don’t  even think I have to explain his battle with Hyuga, I guess Silas technically did decent against Lane forcing him to the edge but Lane was bent on getting revenge on Aiga so his focus was kind of off key and similarly to what happened in his battle with Lui, He ended up beating Silas once he activated his aura, Hyuga and Hikaru literally got demolished when Lane destroyed their beys. Valt technically didn’t get demolished when they fought but it was a finals battle and Valt is/was apparently the strongest of the legends but I’ll be fair and say he didn’t get demolished. His tag battle with Hyuga was a fluke win for Aiga as stated in the anime and his battle with Shu was a genuine loss. For the most park he crushed these bladers with ease/the slightest spark of his aura which by my standard is definitely getting demolished so it seems to me like Free would suffer the same fate.
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  7:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I never said break I mean he’ll beat Free like he did everyone else, cuz no one else got “demolished”.
Lane pretty much demolished everyone in that battle royale with ease and he also demolished Shu when he got Lucifer the end beating him consistently. He annihilated Aiga in their 1v1 (which was a really short battle) and he was pretty much toying with him throughout that match, Ranjiro lost multiple times and only got him serious in his final match only to get his bey busted. Uranus easily finished off one of the old Fafnir beys, Lui really didn’t stand much of a chance against Lane and once Lane sparked his aura, Lui was done, l don’t  even think I have to explain his battle with Hyuga, I guess Silas technically did decent against Lane forcing him to the edge but Lane was bent on getting revenge on Aiga so his focus was kind of off key and similarly to what happened in his battle with Lui, He ended up beating Silas once he activated his aura, Hyuga and Hikaru literally got demolished when Lane destroyed their beys. Valt technically didn’t get demolished when they fought but it was a finals battle and Valt is/was apparently the strongest of the legends but I’ll be fair and say he didn’t get demolished. His tag battle with Hyuga was a fluke win for Aiga as stated in the anime and his battle with Shu was a genuine loss. For the most park he crushed these bladers with ease/the slightest spark of his aura which by my standard is definitely getting demolished so it seems to me like Free would suffer the same fate.

To be fair that doesn’t really mean much at least in my opinion anyone can beat the higher up legends with ease
(Nov. 29, 2020  11:58 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Lane pretty much demolished everyone in that battle royale with ease and he also demolished Shu when he got Lucifer the end beating him consistently. He annihilated Aiga in their 1v1 (which was a really short battle) and he was pretty much toying with him throughout that match, Ranjiro lost multiple times and only got him serious in his final match only to get his bey busted. Uranus easily finished off one of the old Fafnir beys, Lui really didn’t stand much of a chance against Lane and once Lane sparked his aura, Lui was done, l don’t  even think I have to explain his battle with Hyuga, I guess Silas technically did decent against Lane forcing him to the edge but Lane was bent on getting revenge on Aiga so his focus was kind of off key and similarly to what happened in his battle with Lui, He ended up beating Silas once he activated his aura, Hyuga and Hikaru literally got demolished when Lane destroyed their beys. Valt technically didn’t get demolished when they fought but it was a finals battle and Valt is/was apparently the strongest of the legends but I’ll be fair and say he didn’t get demolished. His tag battle with Hyuga was a fluke win for Aiga as stated in the anime and his battle with Shu was a genuine loss. For the most park he crushed these bladers with ease/the slightest spark of his aura which by my standard is definitely getting demolished so it seems to me like Free would suffer the same fate.

To be fair that doesn’t really mean much at least in my opinion anyone can beat the higher up legends with ease
Well I’m sure it doesn’t but it does imply he would demolish Free too.