Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 11, 2020  2:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  1:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ah yes, power scaling.
Literally non-existent. Just shifts around to make it more convenient.

Lean lost to Shu in episode 33, but why? Because Spriggan's gimmicks had to be advertised in such a BEAUTIFUL manner. Because Lean didn't know what he was up against.

Now the plot armor has shifted back to where it rightly belonged.

Oh wait, you thought I was serious? Oh heck no, Lean's gonna get all the plot armor as usual, and sprinkle a little for the brothers.
Shu loses, Lean reigns supreme, and then it will truly be Lucifer at the top, THE END.

Great story Lean. Can't wait until the better characters (protagonists) come and kick you to the curb.
That last part was not sarcasm.

How does Lane have Plot Armour? I'm pretty curious...

He beats the Legends with no difficulty,he trashed on Aiga bc Aiga went with no parts what a coincidence huh he’s even able to whip out the barriers right back out again which was never explained how that was able not even by Shu himself he never even tried using that tactic on Valt instead he just goes for the attack and somehow it rivals it’s attack power Leanisnt smart I can definitely say Valt And Aiga and Shu are but it didn’t matter bc he had plot armor except when he fought Shu
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:13 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: How does Lane have Plot Armour? I'm pretty curious...

He beats the Legends with no difficulty,he trashed on Aiga bc Aiga went with no parts what a coincidence huh he’s even able to whip out the barriers right back out again which was never explained how that was able not even by Shu himself he never even tried using that tactic on Valt instead he just goes for the attack and somehow it rivals it’s attack power Leanisnt smart I can definitely say Valt And Aiga and Shu are but it didn’t matter bc he had plot armor except when he fought Shu

Ok, the whole 'revive the barrier' was probably because anime logic dictates that the centrifugal force caused the blades to reopen, but centrifugal force doesn't equal stamina so it's still bs.

Also, not that Lean didn't have plot armor in episode 33. Shu's just overshadowed his. With the new release plot armor, Spriggan had to look good while also being in the story. That's why they don't mind doing the same thing to Lean, but with Shu being the show dog this time.
Shu is just going to be beaten like all the others
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is just going to be beaten like all the others

Sadly...
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:19 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is just going to be beaten like all the others

Sadly...

And that means Lane would have beaten the top 5
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:19 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Sadly...

And that means Lane would have beaten the top 5

Just hoping Spriggan doesn't get destroyed...

That would start WW3...
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: And that means Lane would have beaten the top 5

That would start WW3...

lol
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

That would start WW3...

lol

We will riot in the streets if Spriggan is destroyed.
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:26 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol

We will riot in the streets if Spriggan is destroyed.

Yup
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:26 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: We will riot in the streets if Spriggan is destroyed.

Yup

Come, comrades!
Let us rise up against the TT capitalists!
подниматься!

Ok, I took it too far...
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:32 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yup

Come, comrades!
подниматься!

Ok, I took it too far...

The only thing that will rise up is when Harry defeats Lane lol
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  2:32 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Come, comrades!
подниматься!

Ok, I took it too far...

The only thing that will rise up is when Harry defeats Lane lol

Amen to that!
Better watch out Lane. Harry is coming to get revenge for his family
Lane is invincible again.

(Nov. 11, 2020  2:44 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Lane is invincible again.

Yup
Sad how Beyblade burst fell down i question what kind of writer develops his own main characters and use them for a plot for their own series and then in this season acts like their not his anymore just uses them practice dummies for Lean to become OP powerful little to no development at all it’s just sad honestly
Lane is all about that Flare and Plot Armor
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:03 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Sad how Beyblade burst fell down i question what kind of writer develops his own main characters and use them for a plot for their own series and then in this season acts like their not his anymore just uses them practice dummies for Lean to become OP powerful little to no development at all it’s just sad honestly

Like I say to myself, "it's not that they were beaten. That was expected with a season like this. It's HOW they were beaten, and it's all due to Lean." Hyuga and Hikaru have developed nicely compared to that pink haired garbage. The fact that they are somewhat foils of each other made it interesting. Then Lean came in.

And the Fir- I mean, and the FLARE NATION destroyed everything.
Wake me up when y’all stop complaining about the anime, making anime discussion un-enjoyable. The worst part is that half of the time y’all are just flat out wrong. Well, I’m going into my hidey hole now.
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:03 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Sad how Beyblade burst fell down i question what kind of writer develops his own main characters and use them for a plot for their own series and then in this season acts like their not his anymore just uses them practice dummies for Lean to become OP powerful little to no development at all it’s just sad honestly

Like I say to myself, "it's not that they were beaten. That was expected with a season like this. It's HOW they were beaten, and it's all due to Lean." Hyuga and Hikaru have developed nicely compared to that pink haired garbage. The fact that they are somewhat foils of each other made it interesting. Then Lean came in.

And the Fir- I mean, and the FLARE NATION destroyed everything.

I thought you liked Lean?
The only thing that anyone will be happy about for this episode is seeing Harry
*emerges* oh yeah I probably have to explain my points before getting cast into the shadow realm

Battle #1 vs Lui: Obviously we have no troubles with this

Battle #2 vs Ranjiro: Obviously Ranjiro can’t stand up to Lain, understandable of course

Battle #3 Battle Royale: alright I’ll give you guys some leeway in this one. He shouldn’t of survived.

Battle #4 Lain and Hyuga tag match: we see no problem with this

Battle #5 Lain and Aiger tag match: no problems here

Battle #6 vs Aiger: This is where it gets SPICY. The first argument is that they made Aiger stupid and he should’ve used an attachment. First with sword equipped he only rung out Lucius, and that was after the big clash. Second he had another reason to do this, no attachments heavily increases speed. However it decreases power, so Lucius doesn’t have much trouble winning this.

Battle #7 vs Hyuga and Hikaru: Lucius can understandably break Hyperion and Helios, especially after stealing sone of their energy.

Battle #8 and #9 vs Valt and vs Shu: Now we’re cooking. Obviously Valt is just another stepping stone for Lain, the final one in fact. After this he should have accumulated enough flair to take down the person he’s been training so long to beat. And in the final battle he loses. Imagine how crushing this is. However obviously in the moment I wouldn’t have agreed with the result, in the long run it’s a much better decision. Yes there is plot armor involved with beating Valt, but the point still stands.

Battle #10 vs Shu: this is the most recent offender. I feel like people don’t realize that Lain is incredibly powerful in his own right, but also has a new Lucius with LIMIT BREAK. Also they obviously need to advertise the new bey my making it look good, and it’s very logical for him to rematch Shu. If you just compare power levels and base it on that I see where your coming from, but this just makes sense. People jus think Lain is all plot armor, when even without it he’s strong as hell.

Rant over. Basically: Your wrong and I’m right. Thanks for reading folks.
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: *emerges* oh yeah I probably have to explain my points before getting cast into the shadow realm

Battle #1 vs Lui: Obviously we have no troubles with this

Battle #2 vs Ranjiro: Obviously Ranjiro can’t stand up to Lain, understandable of course

Battle #3 Battle Royale: alright I’ll give you guys some leeway in this one. He shouldn’t of survived.

Battle #4 Lain and Hyuga tag match: we see no problem with this

Battle #5 Lain and Aiger tag match: no problems here

Battle #6 vs Aiger: This is where it gets SPICY. The first argument is that they made Aiger stupid and he should’ve used an attachment. First with sword equipped he only rung out Lucius, and that was after the big clash. Second he had another reason to do this, no attachments heavily increases speed. However it decreases power, so Lucius doesn’t have much trouble winning this.

Battle #7 vs Hyuga and Hikaru: Lucius can understandably break Hyperion and Helios, especially after stealing sone of their energy.

Battle #8 and #9 vs Valt and vs Shu: Now we’re cooking. Obviously Valt is just another stepping stone for Lain, the final one in fact. After this he should have accumulated enough flair to take down the person he’s been training so long to beat. And in the final battle he loses. Imagine how crushing this is. However obviously in the moment I wouldn’t have agreed with the result, in the long run it’s a much better decision. Yes there is plot armor involved with beating Valt, but the point still stands.

Battle #10 vs Shu: this is the most recent offender. I feel like people don’t realize that Lain is incredibly powerful in his own right, but also has a new Lucius with LIMIT BREAK. Also they obviously need to advertise the new bey my making it look good, and it’s very logical for him to rematch Shu. If you just compare power levels and base it on that I see where your coming from, but this just makes sense. People jus think Lain is all plot armor, when even without it he’s strong as hell.

Rant over. Basically: Your wrong and I’m right. Thanks for reading folks.

"Your wrong and I'm right." Such boundless logic.