Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 09, 2020  11:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He used it to get a draw on Lain

Wasnt it defense mode

I guess, but does World even have a stamina mode though?
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wasnt it defense mode

I guess, but does World even have a stamina mode though?

on the 2B Chassis I think
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I guess, but does World even have a stamina mode though?

on the 2B Chassis I think

I thought that just has free spin, correct?
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: on the 2B Chassis I think

correct. I dont know too much of the chassis
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: on the 2B Chassis I think

Tbh Lean beating Shu already proves that the writer doesn’t care about the characters he tries to put effort into instead he makes them so they can be stepping stones Lean was never a genius if anything Valt is the genius one out of all the bladers except for maybe Shu other then that the writer is trash writing at character development but he has some good moments
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:24 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I thought that just has free spin, correct?

Tbh Lean beating Shu already proves that the writer doesn’t care about the characters he tries to put effort into instead he makes them so they can be stepping stones Lean was never a genius if anything Valt is the genius one out of all the bladers except for maybe Shu other then that the writer is trash writing at character development but he has some good moments

Lain has never beaten Shu in the manga or anime mate.
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No one is crying because the legends are hated. Dammit why does Lane have to be so powerful

harry power
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:31 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No one is crying because the legends are hated. Dammit why does Lane have to be so powerful

harry power

I guess he is left
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If Lain beats Shu in the anime, thats not Morita-sensei's fault. Don't blame it on him. Either way Lucius has limit break now, so there's a very good chance Lain could just beat Shu legitimately. Don't sleep on Lucius.

To enforce what you said the one who should get the blame for the amine is hideki sonoda his the one handling the writing for the amine . Lane isn't that ridiculous in the Manga is he op in the Manga as well yes but so are the legends which the amine is failing to do as of right now lane hasn't touch valt, shu nor Aiga.
Here's my top 10 now:
1. Shu
2. Lean
3. Valt
4. Aiga
5. Hyuga
6. Lui/Free
7. Hikaru
8. Drum
9. Sisco
10. Rantaro
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If Lain beats Shu in the anime, thats not Morita-sensei's fault. Don't blame it on him. Either way Lucius has limit break now, so there's a very good chance Lain could just beat Shu legitimately. Don't sleep on Lucius.

To enforce what you said the one who should get the blame for the amine is hideki sonoda his the one handling the writing for the amine . Lane isn't that ridiculous in the Manga is he op in the Manga as well yes but so are the legends which the amine is failing to do as of right now lane hasn't touch valt, shu nor Aiga.

Of Couse don't send death threats or anything, but yes If you have anime writing complaint voice them toward Sonoda-sensei. In the manga Lain only beat Lui, Hyuga, and Hikaru haha.
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: To enforce what you said the one who should get the blame for the amine is hideki sonoda his the one handling the writing for the amine . Lane isn't that ridiculous in the Manga is he op in the Manga as well yes but so are the legends which the amine is failing to do as of right now lane hasn't touch valt, shu nor Aiga.

Of Couse don't send death threats or anything, but yes If you have anime writing complaint voice them toward Sonoda-sensei. In the manga Lain only beat Lui, Hyuga, and Hikaru haha.

Agreed no one should send death threats to any writers/creators . You may complain but death threat is a no no.. lol yea lane manga is op but his balance op
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Here's my top 10 now:
1. Shu
2. Lean
3. Valt
4. Aiga
5. Hyuga
6. Lui/Free
7. Hikaru
8. Drum
9. Sisco
10. Rantaro

Decently accurate I think. Here's mine.

1. Shu
2. Lain
3. Valt
4. Free
5. Lui
6. Hikaru
7. Aiger
8. Hyuga
9. Dante
10. Silas/Rantaro
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Here's my top 10 now:
1. Shu
2. Lean
3. Valt
4. Aiga
5. Hyuga
6. Lui/Free
7. Hikaru
8. Drum
9. Sisco
10. Rantaro

Decently accurate I think. Here's mine.

1. Shu
2. Lain
3. Valt
4. Free
5. Lui
6. Hikaru
7. Aiger
8. Hyuga
9. Dante
10. Silas/Rantaro

It's okay but are u sure aiga is all the way down there plus i'm a 100% sure hikaru is not stronger than aiga but he is stronger than dante
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane is number 1 right

Not ranked #1.
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No, this is the accurate version

Shu>Valt
Shu>Lane
Lane>Valt 

World Spryzen in the manga has been stated to be the STRONGEST bey in the world. Paired with Shu, thats tough to beat. Also, you have to take itno account their current strengths. Its been long enough for the current rankings to be well outdated.

I dont read the manga but hold the beyphone World Spryzen is the strongest bey in the world?????

Yup as Eclipse force said shu has the strongest bey in the world for the Manga they even called him the one that shows absolute domination in the battle field . Here's how it valt is the strongest but here's the thing shu is the closet to the #1 to the point their no real difference between him and valt aside from him being more technical blader it's like their actually two #1 . Shu is kind of like the gatekeeper to get to that #1 spot his the wall . That's one of the reasons why shu trained lane in the Manga he wanted to make a rival that can give valt a challenge aside from himself in a way shu and the legends were bored until the bros and lane cause the only can lose to themselves now no outside of them can challenge them. I also agree with its kind of fitting that shu is viewed that way in the manga cause that's one thing he never was awarded despite having and being on the level.
Mentors:
Valt to Hikaru and Hyuga
Shu to Lane
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont read the manga but hold the beyphone World Spryzen is the strongest bey in the world?????

Yup as Eclipse force said shu has the strongest bey in the world for the Manga they even called him the one that shows absolute domination in the battle field . Here's how it valt is the strongest but here's the thing shu is the closet to the #1 to the point their no real difference between him and valt aside from him being more technical blader it's like their actually two #1 . Shu is kind of like the gatekeeper to get to that #1 spot his the wall . That's one of the reasons why shu trained lane in the Manga he wanted to make a rival that can give valt a challenge aside from himself in a way shu and the legends were bored until the bros and lane cause the only can lose to themselves now no outside of them can challenge them. I also agree with its kind of fitting that shu is viewed that way in the manga cause that's one thing he never was awarded despite having and being on the level.
Shu has always been close to Valt in power. I'd still say Valt stands as the strongest blader but Shu is extremely close.
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yup as Eclipse force said shu has the strongest bey in the world for the Manga they even called him the one that shows absolute domination in the battle field . Here's how it valt is the strongest but here's the thing shu is the closet to the #1 to the point their no real difference between him and valt aside from him being more technical blader it's like their actually two #1 . Shu is kind of like the gatekeeper to get to that #1 spot his the wall . That's one of the reasons why shu trained lane in the Manga he wanted to make a rival that can give valt a challenge aside from himself in a way shu and the legends were bored until the bros and lane cause the only can lose to themselves now no outside of them can challenge them. I also agree with its kind of fitting that shu is viewed that way in the manga cause that's one thing he never was awarded despite having and being on the level.
Shu has always been close to Valt in power. I'd still say Valt stand as the strongest blader but Shu is extremely close.

Shu is better than Valt at mentoring
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Shu has always been close to Valt in power. I'd still say Valt stand as the strongest blader but Shu is extremely close.

Shu is better than Valt at mentoring

That's debatable. I'm talking about power in either event.
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is better than Valt at mentoring

That's debatable. I'm talking about power.

That is different
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's debatable. I'm talking about power.

That is different

Power is what I was talking about from the beginning lol