Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

No one is crying because the legends are hated. Dammit why does Lane have to be so powerful
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: OMG. SHU JUST BEAT LANE AND NOW HE'LL LOSE. DID COROCORO HIT THEIR HEADS?

What? First of all, Corocoro is the manga publisher. The writer for the manga is Hiro Morita. Second, we have no idea what Morita-sensei has planned. For all we know Lucius The End's debut might be a in a battle against Valt. There have been many cases where battles have ended up not appearing in the anime, like Valt vs Aiger where Turbo Valtryek broke Z Achilles. I don't know what the writers have planned for the anime, however the manga, have more trust in Morita-sensei. He's a very incredible writer, so I don't doubt he has something good plan. Even if Lain beats his opponent, he never lets something like that fly without a good legitimate reason behind why Lain would win. For example in the manga, there was a big battle royale special chapter. It was Valt vs Silas vs Rantaro vs Free vs Hyuga. In the battle Evolution awakened. It came to a LAD battle between Helios and Valtryek, and Helios won due to Valtryek having lost more stamina then usual due to the massive speed boost. See what I mean?

Totally. They're gonna make bladers practicing for more then 5 years lose to a rookie. And make bladers practicing for a month win.

(Nov. 09, 2020  10:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:47 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: g2_   congrats! You got an A+ on the disrespect of beyblade legends!
Are you saying I disrespected the legends?

Im saying what you said is accurate.
If Lain beats Shu in the anime, thats not Morita-sensei's fault. Don't blame it on him. Either way Lucius has limit break now, so there's a very good chance Lain could just beat Shu legitimately. Don't sleep on Lucius.
If Shu loses I will have to put a crying face for my pfp. Nah jk jk but seriously I cant stand seeing Lane win like this. You know what that means Lane basically wrecked the Big Five
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:49 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What? First of all, Corocoro is the manga publisher. The writer for the manga is Hiro Morita. Second, we have no idea what Morita-sensei has planned. For all we know Lucius The End's debut might be a in a battle against Valt. There have been many cases where battles have ended up not appearing in the anime, like Valt vs Aiger where Turbo Valtryek broke Z Achilles. I don't know what the writers have planned for the anime, however the manga, have more trust in Morita-sensei. He's a very incredible writer, so I don't doubt he has something good plan. Even if Lain beats his opponent, he never lets something like that fly without a good legitimate reason behind why Lain would win. For example in the manga, there was a big battle royale special chapter. It was Valt vs Silas vs Rantaro vs Free vs Hyuga. In the battle Evolution awakened. It came to a LAD battle between Helios and Valtryek, and Helios won due to Valtryek having lost more stamina then usual due to the massive speed boost. See what I mean?

Totally. They're gonna make bladers practicing for more then 5 years lose to a rookie. And make bladers practicing for a month win.

(Nov. 09, 2020  10:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you saying I disrespected the legends?

Dammit, did you even read what I said? The time they trained has nothing to do with this? As we know, the new Lucius is extremely strong. Not only that, but Lain is strong and skilled in his own right, despite not being a blader for as long as someone like Rantaro.
Valt>Shu
Shu>Lane
Lane>Valt.

WTH is this power scaling.
I'm sorry but either way what you said had absolutely NOTHING to do with my response my g
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:49 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Totally. They're gonna make bladers practicing for more then 5 years lose to a rookie. And make bladers practicing for a month win.

Dammit, did you even read what I said? The time they trained has nothing to do with this? As we know, the new Lucius is extremely strong. Not only that, but Lain is strong and skilled in his own right, despite not being a blader for as long as someone like Rantaro.
Lucius is the dub name. And yeah, that stupid Lucifer "The end" is probably gonna win.
We all know Lane has beated the Big 5 at this point
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:52 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Valt>Shu
Shu>Lane
Lane>Valt.

No, this is the accurate version

Shu>Valt
Shu>Lane
Lane>Valt 

World Spryzen in the manga has been stated to be the STRONGEST bey in the world. Paired with Shu, thats tough to beat. Also, you have to take itno account their current strengths. Its been long enough for the current rankings to be well outdated.
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
Shu>Lane
Lane>Valt.

No, this is the accurate version

Shu>Valt
Shu>Lane
Lane>Valt 

World Spryzen in the manga has been stated to be the STRONGEST bey in the world. Paired with Shu, thats tough to beat. Also, you have to take itno account their current strengths. Its been long enough for the current rankings to be well outdated.

I dont read the manga but hold the beyphone World Spryzen is the strongest bey in the world?????
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:53 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dammit, did you even read what I said? The time they trained has nothing to do with this? As we know, the new Lucius is extremely strong. Not only that, but Lain is strong and skilled in his own right, despite not being a blader for as long as someone like Rantaro.
Lucius is the dub name. And yeah, that stupid Lucifer "The end" is probably gonna win.

I know, I prefer using dub names. What does that have to do with anything? Eitehr way your clearly to blind by rage to get my point. I'll put it into simple terms for you

1. Dont blame this on Hiro Morita. There's no guarantee this will even be a battle in the manga

2. Even without being a legnd, Lain and Lucius (especially the new one) are very strong and skilled.

3. Legend rankings at this point are somewhat outdated.

(Nov. 09, 2020  10:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No, this is the accurate version

Shu>Valt
Shu>Lane
Lane>Valt 

I dont read the manga but hold the beyphone World Spryzen is the strongest bey in the world?????

Yep. Very fitting for Shu I think. He's gone through alot of hard training and trauma at this point, he deserves it.
Welp there is no point. I had a fear lain would have a rematch against SHu
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:49 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What? First of all, Corocoro is the manga publisher. The writer for the manga is Hiro Morita. Second, we have no idea what Morita-sensei has planned. For all we know Lucius The End's debut might be a in a battle against Valt. There have been many cases where battles have ended up not appearing in the anime, like Valt vs Aiger where Turbo Valtryek broke Z Achilles. I don't know what the writers have planned for the anime, however the manga, have more trust in Morita-sensei. He's a very incredible writer, so I don't doubt he has something good plan. Even if Lain beats his opponent, he never lets something like that fly without a good legitimate reason behind why Lain would win. For example in the manga, there was a big battle royale special chapter. It was Valt vs Silas vs Rantaro vs Free vs Hyuga. In the battle Evolution awakened. It came to a LAD battle between Helios and Valtryek, and Helios won due to Valtryek having lost more stamina then usual due to the massive speed boost. See what I mean?

(Nov. 09, 2020  10:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you saying I disrespected the legends?

Ok thank you.
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Welp there is no point. I had a fear lain would have a rematch against SHu

Don't sleep on the new Lucius though. Potential multiple bound gimmicks and rubber contact points.
Lain should be considered number 1 blader
Don't get me wrong I'm all for good writing, but when a Legendary blader loses once lots of yall go ballistic and its just straight up annoying. The preview for this match isnt even out man.
Shu>Lane
Lane>Valt.

Indeed very strange. Shu didn’t even lose a point while Valt could barely put up a fight. Variant Lucifer annihilated Brave Valkyrie, why the hell would Lane need an upgrade?
Anyone wanna make predictions over what special moves Lucifer The End will have
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Anyone wanna make predictions over what special moves Lucifer The End will have

Limit Break: The End

End Rebound

End Press

(Nov. 09, 2020  11:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Shu>Lane
Lane>Valt.

Indeed very strange. Shu didn’t even lose a point while Valt could barely put up a fight. Variant Lucifer annihilated Brave Valkyrie, why the hell would Lane need an upgrade?

Cause he lost to his teacher, the one who he's be training this entire season to beat. Valt was just a stepping stone. Shu is stronger than Valt at this point anyway. In the manga its stated World Spryzen in the strongest bey in the world. Combined with Shu's expertise that's an unbeatable combo.
Could it be possible World Spriggan gets destroyed
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Could it be possible World Spriggan gets destroyed

No way. This idea is probably just exaggeration of possibilities due to extreme distrust of the writers. I'm not saying you hate them or anything, but lately I've seen people really bashing on the writers (some people even go as far as to blame Hiro Morita, who has nothing to do with the anime besides write the source material, which largely varies from the animated product.
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu has yet to use Stamina Mode

He used it to get a draw on Lain
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu has yet to use Stamina Mode

He used it to get a draw on Lain

Wasnt it defense mode