Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 29, 2020  11:58 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Lane pretty much demolished everyone in that battle royale with ease and he also demolished Shu when he got Lucifer the end beating him consistently. He annihilated Aiga in their 1v1 (which was a really short battle) and he was pretty much toying with him throughout that match, Ranjiro lost multiple times and only got him serious in his final match only to get his bey busted. Uranus easily finished off one of the old Fafnir beys, Lui really didn’t stand much of a chance against Lane and once Lane sparked his aura, Lui was done, l don’t  even think I have to explain his battle with Hyuga, I guess Silas technically did decent against Lane forcing him to the edge but Lane was bent on getting revenge on Aiga so his focus was kind of off key and similarly to what happened in his battle with Lui, He ended up beating Silas once he activated his aura, Hyuga and Hikaru literally got demolished when Lane destroyed their beys. Valt technically didn’t get demolished when they fought but it was a finals battle and Valt is/was apparently the strongest of the legends but I’ll be fair and say he didn’t get demolished. His tag battle with Hyuga was a fluke win for Aiga as stated in the anime and his battle with Shu was a genuine loss. For the most park he crushed these bladers with ease/the slightest spark of his aura which by my standard is definitely getting demolished so it seems to me like Free would suffer the same fate.

To be fair that doesn’t really mean much at least in my opinion anyone can beat the higher up legends with ease

"Anyone could beat the higher up legends with ease"
First of all, no. If that was the case they wouldn't even be the higher up legends.
Second of all, that includes Free, so if Lean can beat the higher ups like Valt and Aiga easily, Free ain't getting no points.
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:10 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  11:58 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: To be fair that doesn’t really mean much at least in my opinion anyone can beat the higher up legends with ease

First of all, no. If that was the case they wouldn't even be the higher up legends.
Second of all, that includes Free, so if Lean can beat the higher ups like Valt and Aiga easily, Free ain't getting no points.

Phi crushed Shu with ease same for Free and Arthur crushed Aiga with ease in GT I love the Legends but we’re not going to sit here and pretend like they all just didn’t get completely trashed on yea their the higher ups but that doesn’t mean anything at all unless your the antagonist then your easily getting spotlight it’s just something we all have to accept in the burst series from now on
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:10 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  11:58 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: To be fair that doesn’t really mean much at least in my opinion anyone can beat the higher up legends with ease

Not to mention the he fact that the only “higher up legends” in the anime are basically Valt and Shu.
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:19 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:10 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: "Anyone could beat the higher up legends with ease"

Phi crushed Shu with ease same for Free and Arthur crushed Aiga with ease in GT I love the Legends but we’re not going to sit here and pretend like they all just didn’t get completely trashed on yea their the higher ups but that doesn’t mean anything at all unless your the antagonist then your easily getting spotlight it’s just something we all have to accept in the burst series from now on

Ironically, Phi is now a legend, and Arthur is now trashed. Both Phi and Arthur were strong from the beginning, so it's no surprise that they could compete with them. Not to mention other factors are in those battles, like the element of surprise, mainly in the battle between Aiga and Arthur.
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:19 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Phi crushed Shu with ease same for Free and Arthur crushed Aiga with ease in GT I love the Legends but we’re not going to sit here and pretend like they all just didn’t get completely trashed on yea their the higher ups but that doesn’t mean anything at all unless your the antagonist then your easily getting spotlight it’s just something we all have to accept in the burst series from now on

Ironically, Phi is now a legend, and Arthur is now trashed. Both Phi and Arthur were strong from the beginning, so it's no surprise that they could compete with them. Not to mention other factors are in those battles, like the element of surprise, mainly in the battle between Aiga and Arthur.

You have a point their and I do have a gripe with Lean anyways but people will just see you as a hater lol
(Nov. 29, 2020  10:37 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ironically, Phi is now a legend, and Arthur is now trashed. Both Phi and Arthur were strong from the beginning, so it's no surprise that they could compete with them. Not to mention other factors are in those battles, like the element of surprise, mainly in the battle between Aiga and Arthur.

You have a point their and I do have a gripe with Lean anyways but people will just see you as a hater lol

Nah, it was nice to see your opinions on the matter. In the end, that's what the discussion is for, not for arguments.
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:19 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:10 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: "Anyone could beat the higher up legends with ease"

I mean during that time the legend rank weren't a thing phi beating shu and free at the time or Arthur beating aiga isn't really w good example so his still right about what he wrote.  all the thing you mentioned happen before the whole legend rank thing
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:19 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Phi crushed Shu with ease same for Free and Arthur crushed Aiga with ease in GT I love the Legends but we’re not going to sit here and pretend like they all just didn’t get completely trashed on yea their the higher ups but that doesn’t mean anything at all unless your the antagonist then your easily getting spotlight it’s just something we all have to accept in the burst series from now on
I mean during that time the legend rank weren't a thing phi beating shu and free at the time or Arthur beating aiga isn't really w good example so his still right about what he wrote.  all the thing you mentioned happen before the whole legend rank thing
Exactly, bladers get stronger over time so it’s not a good idea to reference those sort of things.

Your right it wasn’t a thing but it’s safe to assume that they were still strong Phi called Shu a legendary blader I’m not so sure about Free though then the first episode of GT Valt was also considered as a legendary blader then Aiga was champion as you said before their was no ranking but that was bc their wasn’t enough bladers who were up their to be in the top 10 until Cho-Z and GT filled in that gap but it’s still safe to assume they had some sort of ranking in the manga bc in Cho-Z when Silas fought Valt they said something about him climbing through the ranking to challenge him

(Nov. 30, 2020  1:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean during that time the legend rank weren't a thing phi beating shu and free at the time or Arthur beating aiga isn't really w good example so his still right about what he wrote.  all the thing you mentioned happen before the whole legend rank thing
Exactly, bladers get stronger over time so it’s not a good idea to reference those sort of things.
That is true but you get stronger by training nonstop day in and day out it’s safe to assume Phi trained bc he got his bey as a kid I can’t say for Arthur but I don’t think he trained bc of his no bursting ability until he lost and got to confident and for Gwynn that’s a hard one to say as well but I like how the brothers train almost every episode and gives us a reason how they beat some Legends key word (Some) but at the same time we also see Legends train as well so it’s still questionable and for Lean well.........

As a side point, both Free and Shu were considered some of the strongest bladers in the world even then.
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean during that time the legend rank weren't a thing phi beating shu and free at the time or Arthur beating aiga isn't really w good example so his still right about what he wrote.  all the thing you mentioned happen before the whole legend rank thing

As a side point, both Free and Shu were considered some of the strongest bladers in the world even then.
Yeah I like the way you said it “at a side point.” A lot of people still consider Shu and Free to be miles above the other legends just cause they are good. It’s true that at one point they were leagues above the competition but nowadays it’s more like hovering above the competition.
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote: As a side point, both Free and Shu were considered some of the strongest bladers in the world even then.
Yeah I like the way you said it “at a side point.” A lot of people still consider Shu and Free to be miles above the other legends just cause they are good. It’s true that at one point they were leagues above the competition but nowadays it’s more like hovering above the competition.

While I believe that Shu and Free are still in that upper echelon of blading level, the other Legends are closer than ever before and it wouldn't be a curbstomp like in times past. For the most part, the legends are around the same level except for a few that stand above the rest (Valt & Shu particularly Valt)
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:05 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah I like the way you said it “at a side point.” A lot of people still consider Shu and Free to be miles above the other legends just cause they are good. It’s true that at one point they were leagues above the competition but nowadays it’s more like hovering above the competition.

While I believe that Shu and Free are still in that upper echelon of blading level, the other Legends are closer than ever before and it wouldn't be a curbstomp like in times past. For the most part, the legends are around the same level except for a few that stand above the rest (Valt & Shu particularly Valt)
Here’s how I see it: in the manga the legends all have different strengths but are not too far off and in the anime Valt and Shu are a bit better while the other 6 are mostly equal.
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  2:05 AM)Admiral W Wrote: While I believe that Shu and Free are still in that upper echelon of blading level, the other Legends are closer than ever before and it wouldn't be a curbstomp like in times past. For the most part, the legends are around the same level except for a few that stand above the rest (Valt & Shu particularly Valt)
Here’s how I see it: in the manga the legends all have different strengths but are not too far off and in the anime Valt and Shu are a bit better while the other 6 are mostly equal.

That's fair.
Doesnt matter anymore. Like I said before whats done is done
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Doesnt matter anymore. Like I said before whats done is done

We know it doesn’t matter but nothing wrong with having a chat about it as long as we’re all on the same page and not arguing
I am wondering one thing tho. In the 2ns battle when Spriggan pushed Lucifer to the wall I know it has that limit break system but was Lucifer actually close to bursting?
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I am wondering one thing tho. In the 2ns battle when Spriggan pushed Lucifer to the wall I know it has that limit break system but was Lucifer actually close to bursting?
If we apply irl logic then yes
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
Not to mention the he fact that the only “higher up legends” in the anime are basically Valt and Shu.
Lui and Free?
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:45 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  9:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not to mention the he fact that the only “higher up legends” in the anime are basically Valt and Shu.
Lui and Free?
Don’t know, seems kind of subjective. I think Valt and Shu are kind of the only higher legends in the anime due to plot reasons but I guess it’s up to interpretation.
from the preview it might look like maybe Valt and Aiga could team up.