Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #32 (October 30, 2020)

(Oct. 31, 2020  2:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:30 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,Shu deserves to be the first one to beat Lean.

Bruh Shu created a bey only to counter Lucifer that’s pathetic
When did anyone say that in the anime? This is a misconception for some reason.. watch the end part of episode 27 again and youll notice that he never says that he made spriggan to counter lucifer
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:35 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Bruh Shu created a bey only to counter Lucifer that’s pathetic
When did anyone say that in the anime? This is a misconception for some reason.. watch the end part of episode 27 again and youll notice that he never says that he made spriggan to counter lucifer

Didnt Shu say it was to baattle Lucifers defense
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:35 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: When did anyone say that in the anime? This is a misconception for some reason.. watch the end part of episode 27 again and youll notice that he never says that he made spriggan to counter lucifer

Didnt Shu say it was to baattle Lucifers defense

No he was training valt against lucifer and he told Valt that Lucifers defense is stronger than Spriggans
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:30 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,Shu deserves to be the first one to beat Lean.

Bruh Shu created a bey only to counter Lucifer that’s pathetic

Since when making a bey to counter another makes pathetic . Free did the same he evolved fafnir to beat lane lol . The asahi bros made their no bets to take out the legends and lane.  Sisco created his move to counter fafnir which means he made Satan to counter fafnir and lastly free made the counter mode to counter left spin aside from shu the only other blader who rotates left is lui a pure left spin that mwas free also though about countering lui as well so I guess that makes all them pathetic for you huh funny thing that's not even why he made world lol . Even in real life we make combos to specifically counter certain beys granted we don't make the beys but we still use the same concept lol
(Oct. 31, 2020  7:00 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:01 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Bruh Shu created a bey only to counter Lucifer that’s pathetic

Since when making a bey to counter another makes pathetic . Free did the same he evolved fafnir to beat lane lol . The asahi bros made their no bets to take out the legends and lane.  Sisco created his move to counter fafnir which means he made Satan to counter fafnir and lastly free made the counter mode to counter left spin aside from shu the only other blader who rotates left is lui a pure left spin that mwas free also though about countering lui as well so I guess that makes all them pathetic for you huh funny thing that's not even why he made world lol . Even in real life we make combos to specifically counter certain beys granted we don't make the beys but we still use the same concept lol
The part about Shu creating the new Spriggan to counter Lucifer isn’t entirely true either.
(Oct. 31, 2020  8:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  7:00 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Since when making a bey to counter another makes pathetic . Free did the same he evolved fafnir to beat lane lol . The asahi bros made their no bets to take out the legends and lane.  Sisco created his move to counter fafnir which means he made Satan to counter fafnir and lastly free made the counter mode to counter left spin aside from shu the only other blader who rotates left is lui a pure left spin that mwas free also though about countering lui as well so I guess that makes all them pathetic for you huh funny thing that's not even why he made world lol . Even in real life we make combos to specifically counter certain beys granted we don't make the beys but we still use the same concept lol
The part about Shu creating the new Spriggan to counter Lucifer isn’t entirely true either.

It is like saying Infinite Achilles using Infinite Shield was to counter Mirage Fafnir spin steal ability
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: Como você sabe disso?

Porque é assim que geralmente funciona, eles nem sempre mostram dois beys pousando ao mesmo tempo ao mesmo tempo. Se isso fizesse algum sentido.

first when it is a tie in the anime the beys usually fall at the same time and in the anime in the god series Red eye made a point in the lui pork Lui took the nigthmare Longinus before legend Spriggan falls in
(Nov. 01, 2020  12:21 AM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  2:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Porque é assim que geralmente funciona, eles nem sempre mostram dois beys pousando ao mesmo tempo ao mesmo tempo. Se isso fizesse algum sentido.

first when it is a tie in the anime the beys usually fall at the same time and in the anime in the god series Red eye made a point in the lui pork Lui took the nigthmare Longinus before legend Spriggan falls in

I remember that back in Evolution
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: He will eventually. They tied this time though, so he's getting closer bit by bit.
Dude, Hyuga won. Valt caught Valkyrie first.

Maybe hyuga won , because valt won't used any of his move

But I'm not sure about it . I think it's a draw
I like the progression of Hyuga and Hikaru. It’s not like Lane, but more like Valt were they have a steady growth followed by a medium spike in power.
(Nov. 01, 2020  4:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I like the progression of Hyuga and Hikaru. It’s not like Lane, but more like Valt were they have a steady growth followed by a medium spike in power.

yup their well balance but I'm worried about how they'll beat lane cause we know his going to someway and somehow get more powerful thinking about it sounds ridiculous . the one thing I low-key hope to see is instead of the brothers beating lane 1 vs 1 I prefer the 1 vs 2 scenario like how it's in the opening cause I don't see how they beat 1 vs 1 . but 2 vs 1 is a different story which I hope it is
Im starting to think know that Hikaru and Hyuga are finally getting more character development instead of Lane.
It truly is ridiculous seeig Lane just powrhousing againt every legend.