Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

Hyuga and valt vs Lui and free wait nvm wrong thread lol
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hyuga and valt vs Lui and free

Thats in episode 27.
This is either Valt vs Hyuga or Valt vs Lean.
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:36 AM)matmat30 Wrote: This is either Valt vs Hyuga or Valt vs Lean.
It's most definitely Valt vs Hyuga.
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:39 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:36 AM)matmat30 Wrote: This is either Valt vs Hyuga or Valt vs Lean.
It's most definitely Valt vs Hyuga.

I agree. Rematch between Lean and Aiga is too good and intense not to happen again. In the end, it's think it's gonna be Aiga vs Valt again in the finals.
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:50 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: It's most definitely Valt vs Hyuga.

I agree. Rematch between Lean and Aiga is too good and intense not to happen again. In the end, it's think it's gonna be Aiga vs Valt again in the finals.
Doubt it, Lane is gonna mark Aiga.
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:56 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:50 AM)matmat30 Wrote: I agree. Rematch between Lean and Aiga is too good and intense not to happen again. In the end, it's think it's gonna be Aiga vs Valt again in the finals.
Doubt it, Lane is gonna mark Aiga.

If it's not gonna be Valt vs Aiga...then it's maybe it's gonna be Lean vs Hyuga in the finals...episode 29 title says it all anyway so it wouldn't be surprising to see Hyuga mark Valt and beat the wonder boy.
(Sep. 11, 2020  9:11 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Doubt it, Lane is gonna mark Aiga.

If it's not gonna be Valt vs Aiga...then it's maybe it's gonna be Lean vs Hyuga in the finals...episode 29 title says it all anyway so it wouldn't be surprising to see Hyuga mark Valt and beat the wonder boy.
Honestly can't see Hyuga beating Valt.
(Sep. 11, 2020  9:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  9:11 AM)matmat30 Wrote: If it's not gonna be Valt vs Aiga...then it's maybe it's gonna be Lean vs Hyuga in the finals...episode 29 title says it all anyway so it wouldn't be surprising to see Hyuga mark Valt and beat the wonder boy.
Honestly can't see Hyuga beating Valt.

If it's gonna be Valt vs Lean...then Valt better defeat Lean...Lean needs to lose in order to get motivated to become stronger and increase his dark flare...this will fuel his desire to beat all the legends ever more once again, especially Valt and Aiga  with much more darkness and evil in him. By doing so, this would mean upgrading his Lucifer bey once again...which will be released in November. If all of this happens, it would make really sense.

(Sep. 11, 2020  9:39 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  9:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly can't see Hyuga beating Valt.

If it's gonna be Valt vs Lean...then Valt better defeat Lean...Lean needs to lose in order to get motivated to become stronger and increase his dark flare...this will fuel his desire to beat all the legends ever more once again, especially Valt and Aiga  with much more darkness and evil in him. By doing so, this would mean upgrading his Lucifer bey once again...which will be released in November. If all of this happens, it would make really sense.
Though personally, it would be much more epic and intense if Shu himself will defeat Lean and possibly break Lucifer right before Lean's eyes
I honestly don't think Valt is gonna lose. Valt vs Lane is much better than Lane vs Hyuga.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly don't think Valt is gonna lose. Valt vs Lane is much better than Lane vs Hyuga.

True, Lane vs Hyuga wouldn't last that long.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:43 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly don't think Valt is gonna lose. Valt vs Lane is much better than Lane vs Hyuga.

True, Lane vs Hyuga wouldn't last that long.
Yeah, and Lane vs Valt would be a much better match.
Hyuga/Hikaru will defeat Valt and advance to the finals with Lane.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:05 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Hyuga/Hikaru will defeat Valt and advance to the finals with Lane.
It can't be Hikaru, it's most definitely Hyuga.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:05 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Hyuga/Hikaru will defeat Valt and advance to the finals with Lane.
It can't be Hikaru, it's most definitely Hyuga.

Not sure if Hyuga would beat Valt yet.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: It can't be Hikaru, it's most definitely Hyuga.

Not sure if Hyuga would beat Valt yet.

He really shouldn't. Logically it wouldn't make sense for Hyuga to defeat Valt. Hopefully the writers understand that and wrote the episode accordingly.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not sure if Hyuga would beat Valt yet.

He really shouldn't. Logically it wouldn't make sense for Hyuga to defeat Valt. Hopefully the writers understand that and wrote the episode accordingly.

It depends. Are these battles to 2 points or 3 points? I think 2 unfortunately given the time. Maybe the final will be 3.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He really shouldn't. Logically it wouldn't make sense for Hyuga to defeat Valt. Hopefully the writers understand that and wrote the episode accordingly.

It depends. Are these battles to 2 points or 3 points? I think 2 unfortunately given the time. Maybe the final will be 3.

Hyuga isn't strong enough yet. If he defeats Valt, it would really be ridiculous. Story wise, it wouldn't make sense either considering the breadth of episodes we have left after the festival.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It depends. Are these battles to 2 points or 3 points? I think 2 unfortunately given the time. Maybe the final will be 3.

Hyuga isn't strong enough yet. If he defeats Valt, it would really be ridiculous. Story wise, it wouldn't make sense either considering the breadth of episodes we have left after the festival.
I definitely agree, the best he has done is beat Drum 1 time. And out spinning the legends.
(Sep. 11, 2020  5:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hyuga isn't strong enough yet. If he defeats Valt, it would really be ridiculous. Story wise, it wouldn't make sense either considering the breadth of episodes we have left after the festival.
I definitely agree, the best he has done is beat Drum 1 time. And out spinning the legends.

And those win aren't as impressive as it seems . Drum beat the sun out hyuga so much you forget he got that lucky win on drum just like when he best Sisco(cause he was acting cocky) and lost easily next episode .that outspin was just pure resonance luck plus battle royal luck too .
Watch Free win by spin steal (meeza just telling a joke)
I feel bad for Hikaru since he doesn’t have the luck of Hyuga
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Watch Free win by spin steal
Free And Lui are going to lose I just want to know how the lose to HYUGA
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:35 PM)ItsSq Wrote: I'm pretty sure Lean will beat Aiga in the previous episode. Lui told Lean that Achilles couldn't break through Lucifer's barrier. While we might see some surprises, I think that scene was included to imply that Lean was a bit stronger than Aiga. I think it'll be close and we might see Lucifer burst for the first time if it's a 3 point battle, but Lean will take it. It's been confirmed that Aiga has been the world champion for the past 2 years, so it feels like he might lose the title here.

Then, I feel like Valt beats Lean and wins back the World Champion title. If Lean ends up winning, there almost has to be a new villain because he'd already be the world champion if he wins.

(Sep. 11, 2020  8:33 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free And Lui are going to lose I just want to know how the lose to HYUGA

Valt probably carries Hyuga. If not, the power scaling would make 0 sense.

Hyuga's probably gonna pull a Hikaru, but the power scaling would forcefully make it successful, if not by some actual clean skill or somethin'.
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:55 PM)ItsSq Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:40 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Definitely its just a logical conclusiion from the episode titles as well as the episode descriptions; I personally want valt to win but there is a huge possibility and probability that hikaru will win ( looking at past precedent When aiga defeated lui in s3 the episode title was Defeat Lui). I just hope that the battle will be good but then again who knows...

It can't be Hikaru. It has to be Hyuga since Hikaru lost to Drum and Lui and doesn't have any more tag matches in the future. Since Valt makes it to the semis, Hikaru also has to make it to the semis since Hikaru is tagged with Valt in the final battle before the semis.

The semifinalists are confirmed to be Valt, Aiga, Hyuga, and Lean. The first battle in the semis is Aiga vs either Lean or Hyuga (probably Lean). The second battle is Valt vs Hyuga or Lean (probably Hyuga).

I'm also starting to think that the semis will be 2 point battles considering that episodes are only half length.

First thing was before the newest episode, so we didn't know. Second thing I agree with. I hope the finals are at least to 3 points, we haven't had one of those in so long. Starting to forget they exist lol.