Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

(Sep. 09, 2020  3:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Let's just agree to disagree. Smile

That's a different story, you just denying Valt's entire character, but whatever.

I still think this battle is going to be Valt VS Hikaru.
I can assume Valt is your favorite character? Also, I hope Hikaru wins or at least ties, he is weeeeeeak.
I want Valt to win this match in fact I think he should win, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen. I really hope I'm wrong.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That's a different story, you just denying Valt's entire character, but whatever.

I still think this battle is going to be Valt VS Hikaru.
I can assume Valt is your favorite character? Also, I hope Hikaru wins or at least ties, he is weeeeeeak.

Yes he's my favorite, but if he loses that means he's been really trumped. I'm not defending him, it's actually the other way around. When someone beats Valt, they beat him for real, no arguments. So if Hikaru does win this battle, it's a good game, well played. You're the one who says Valt doesn't always use full strength, which isn't true.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I can assume Valt is your favorite character? Also, I hope Hikaru wins or at least ties, he is weeeeeeak.

Yes he's my favorite, but if he loses that means he's been really trumped. I'm not defending him, it's actually the other way around. When someone beats Valt, they beat him for real, no arguments. So if Hikaru does win this battle, it's a good game, well played. You're the one who says Valt doesn't always use full strength, which isn't true.

Uhhhhh, dude, I thought we gave up this argument. Btw, Valt always loses now, I'm tryna come up w/ an excuse about why he is not weak. Sorry, I guess I am wrong.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yes he's my favorite, but if he loses that means he's been really trumped. I'm not defending him, it's actually the other way around. When someone beats Valt, they beat him for real, no arguments. So if Hikaru does win this battle, it's a good game, well played. You're the one who says Valt doesn't always use full strength, which isn't true.

Uhhhhh, dude, I thought we gave up this argument. Btw, Valt always loses now, I'm tryna come up w/ an excuse about why he is not weak. Sorry, I guess I am wrong.

Ok, so he lost in a battle royale to stamina? Predictable. He tied with Rantaro? Rantaro just got stronger. Not like he's lost a legit 1v1 yet which are the best and main ways to determine strength. Just saying that you can't really make the excuse that he's holding back. That's why this episode is gonna be a good one, whether he wins or loses. Gonna be a hard fought battle.
I must say, I think the manga has been telling this story better thus far.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I must say, I think the manga has been telling this story better thus far.

Is it because it is more Valt favored?
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I must say, I think the manga has been telling this story better thus far.

Is it because it is more Valt biased

I don't see how you've come to the conclusion that it's Valt biased. Further I think it telling this story better because it's story logic is more consistent. Among other things.
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is it because it is more Valt biased

I don't see how you've come to the conclusion that it's Valt biased. Further I think it telling this story better because it's story logic is more consistent. Among other things.

I actually haven’t read the manga, but I know that you really favor Valt over other characters so I came to that conclusion because fans of a character prefer something when it is more favorable towards said character (myself included)
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:50 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Uhhhhh, dude, I thought we gave up this argument. Btw, Valt always loses now, I'm tryna come up w/ an excuse about why he is not weak. Sorry, I guess I am wrong.

Ok, so he lost in a battle royale to stamina? Predictable. He tied with Rantaro? Rantaro just got stronger. Not like he's lost a legit 1v1 yet which are the best and main ways to determine strength. Just saying that you can't really make the excuse that he's holding back. That's why this episode is gonna be a good one, whether he wins or loses. Gonna be a hard fought battle.

Lol haven't watched all of sparking so far, I was talking about Cho-z and GT (I just hate GT Valkryie tho) but that helped my argument

On a different note, has Valt ever switched his 2A alignment? If he hasn't, that'd be cool to see him battle w/ it.
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't see how you've come to the conclusion that it's Valt biased. Further I think it telling this story better because it's story logic is more consistent. Among other things.

I actually haven’t read the manga, but I know that you really favor Valt over other characters so I came to that conclusion because fans of a character prefer something when it is more favorable towards said character (myself included)

I prefer Valt which is true, but it all comes down to story logic for me. How characters are handled also factors into that. The manga has been more consistent with things it has established.
Folks i have two questions
1. Lui and Dante will win the day battle (episode 25)?
2. Why does everyone think the fight (episode 29) is Hikaru versus Valt?
is it Hyuga vs Valt or not?
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:30 PM)Adimohr Wrote: Folks i have two questions

1. The episode summery of 26 indicates that Dante and Lui lose, but you cant be too sure.
2. If Hikaru and Rantaro win the next battle, Hikaru would advance to the semi finals, so some people think he would face Valt while Lane faces Aiga.

1. No, the episode 26 title leads to believe that Drum has no point, therefore they lost the tag battle. Hikaru also has a really good chance of making it to the semifinals, furthering this prediction. The episode titles basically give it away.
2. The episode titles (26) also lead to believe that Aiga and Lane will be the next to pass the gate to the semis. If so, that leaves one more spot. Not only do we have an episode called, "Defeat Valt!!", we have a battle that could easily lead up to that. Most likely Valt vs Hikaru since it would be former protag versus current protag. The defeat part seems to imply from a first person perspective, furthering that statement.
(Sep. 09, 2020  4:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

1. No, the episode 26 title leads to believe that Drum has no point, therefore they lost the tag battle. Hikaru also has a really good chance of making it to the semifinals, furthering this prediction. The episode titles basically give it away.
2. The episode titles (26) also lead to believe that Aiga and Lane will be the next to pass the gate to the semis. If so, that leaves one more spot. Not only do we have an episode called, "Defeat Valt!!", we have a battle that could easily lead up to that. Most likely Valt vs Hikaru since it would be former protag versus current protag. The defeat part seems to imply from a first person perspective, furthering that statement.
It says Drum can move on but Silas has to win to stay.
What if they pull off a Aiga and have Hyuga break Valkyrie? I mean it is far-fetched but there is evidence to support this (the black Hyperion release)
(Sep. 09, 2020  5:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if they pull off a Aiga and have Hyuga break Valkyrie? I mean it is far-fetched but there is evidence to support this (the black Hyperion release)
I doubt it.
(Sep. 09, 2020  5:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  5:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if they pull off a Aiga and have Hyuga break Valkyrie? I mean it is far-fetched but there is evidence to support this (the black Hyperion release)
I doubt it.

Well that’s just a theory.... a game/film (which ever one you prefer) theory
Well make sense ig if this hyuga vs valt other than hikaru vs valt
(Sep. 09, 2020  5:35 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well make sense ig if this hyuga vs valt other than hikaru vs valt

It could be Hyuga VS Valt, now with my recent thoughts.
Yea no w this is just confusing . Imagine it was a wrongly translated and respectively wasnt there . But who knows
I agree, it could be an accidental mis-translation or it's the real deal. Let's just say that episode 25 is now way more important than before.
What's this black hyperion, it's a gold turbo like prize or a wbba exclusive?
(Sep. 09, 2020  5:58 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
What's this black hyperion, it's a gold turbo like prize or a wbba exclusive?

It is a legend there is only 2 pictures of it and it is supposedly rumored to have xceed’
I think it'll be Valt vs Lane / Aiga vs Hikaru|