Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #28 (October 2, 2020)

Is this ep gonna have the full battle between Aiga and Lane or will there be a cliffhanger because I hate those.
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:13 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In either event I don't think the title is necessarily indicative of how the battle will play out.

Agreed though i do have a feeling that aiga will shock us all and win against lean

All will be revealed in about two days.
They move to the new stadium this episode.
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:14 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: They move to the new stadium this episode.

Actually the new location is the one you see in the beginning of the episode.
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:14 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: They move to the new stadium this episode.

Actually the new location is the one you see in the beginning of the episode.

Yes. It's the one in the episode opening. It seems to have some kind of a sun theme to it I guess.
all im wondering is if this ep has the full aiga vs lean battle
That’s my guess to! Probably just because he’s the antagonist.
Gotta stay up till late at night for this, but Im excited. Semi finals here we come!
i used to think Achilles was gonna break but i guess we'll have to see.

Note: im *NOT* saying Achilles will break, but it is highly likely that Aiga might lose.
Good luck Aiga. You're gonna need it.
I wonder if Achilles will actually break 🤔
You can do it Aiga, for the old gen boys 😭
Animation is goood and all but the pacing is so rushed I would love to see the brothers interact with aiga family
Why are they focusing valt more when aiga lost??
Does that mean anything??
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:55 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Why are they focusing valt more when aiga lost??

Because Valt is better than Aiga and he is viewed as a higher task for Lane.
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:57 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:55 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Why are they focusing valt more when aiga lost??

Because Valt is better than Aiga and he is viewed as a higher task for Lane.

Then I hope Valt better defeat Lean in the finals.
Ahhahhhahhhhh ahhhhhh! I loved this episode! I can tell the Cho-Z era content is so loved by the creators/staff/producers it makes me smile so much.

I can't wait to see the updates to the 3 Sun beys soon. (I'm hoping they make their anime debut within the next 4 weeks)

Also more info regarding the new Dash Beystadium at the end. More info regarding that stadium will be coming in the next CoroCoro. I really hope the Dash stadium becomes the new standard.

Looking forward to next week's episode!

(Oct. 02, 2020  8:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Animation is goood and all but the pacing is so rushed I would love to see the brothers interact with aiga family

I wouldn’t say it’s at the point where it’s rushed, but it did go fast.
Aiga have a sword and a shield, and he chooses to battle with the fists. Infinite sword would've win this battle