Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020)

(Sep. 11, 2020  10:57 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:54 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Oh no. Hyuga's in the seminfinals all right.
Whats so bad about it?

Also, perfect time to use the 6 bladed mode, and steal spin from Fafnir and Longinus.
I don’t really think the whole mode change gimmick on Valkyrie was intended since it wasn’t advertised whatsoever nor has it been mentioned in the anime but maybe 🤷‍♂️. I was wondering if evolution' could possibly awaken in this battle but I think it would be saved for a more intense and dramatic battle like Valt vs Hyuga.
(Sep. 09, 2020  1:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  12:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: How do you know for certain it's Valt and Lui?

If they win, only Valt goes to the semis. The anime doesn't have time to waste on tiebreakers.

No. It's lui and free vs valt and hyuga
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:11 AM)Gwyn Carstairs Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  1:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If they win, only Valt goes to the semis. The anime doesn't have time to waste on tiebreakers.

No. It's lui and free vs valt and hyuga

That was from before we saw this, ofc I a while yesterday after that post. Can't flag me when that was before today's episode, just speculation.
I want to see Valt and Lui go head to head.
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I want to see Valt and Lui go head to head.

Aw yes, the day when Valt beats Lui. Pretty sure thst kinda thing would've happened in a time skip, but at least it's going to be in the show.

Hyuga and Free are extraneous information, jk.
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I want to see Valt and Lui go head to head.

Aw yes, the day when Valt beats Lui. Pretty sure thst kinda thing would've happened in a time skip, but at least it's going to be in the show.

Ya if Valt and Hyuga win this will be first time Valt would have beaten Lui and Free in an official match.
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:34 PM)NPN Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Aw yes, the day when Valt beats Lui. Pretty sure thst kinda thing would've happened in a time skip, but at least it's going to be in the show.

Ya if Valt and Hyuga win this will be first time Valt would have beaten Lui and Free in an official match.

Funny how both of his wins against them were sort of invalid.

Free had to forfeit due to injury.
Lui's couldn't continue due to the stadium.

Both of those he ended up on the 'winning' side, even though the battles were more of a no contest.
Well, he technically beat free in episode 8. He ended the tag match with brave sword.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Well, he technically beat free in episode 8. He ended the tag match with brave sword.
Episode 11, plus he took down Free with Cho-Z Valkyrie. I deeply want Valt to beat Aiga too.
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:34 PM)NPN Wrote: Ya if Valt and Hyuga win this will be first time Valt would have beaten Lui and Free in an official match.

Funny how both of his wins against them were sort of invalid.

Free had to forfeit due to injury.
Lui's couldn't continue due to the stadium.

Both of those he ended up on the 'winning' side, even though the battles were more of a no contest.

Didn't Valt beat free w/ Cho-z Valkryie?
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Well, he technically beat free in episode 8. He ended the tag match with brave sword.
Episode 11, plus he took down Free with Cho-Z Valkyrie. I deeply want Valt to beat Aiga too.

I'm itching for that as well.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Episode 11, plus he took down Free with Cho-Z Valkyrie. I deeply want Valt to beat Aiga too.

I'm itching for that as well.
Still think he didnt deserve to be the champion.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm itching for that as well.

I completely and wholeheartedly agree.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm itching for that as well.

Aiga Vs. Phi was insane, and I don't even think Valt could survive Phi throwing the moon at him.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Still think he didnt deserve to be the champion.

I completely and wholeheartedly agree.
PM me, so we can discuss this.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I completely and wholeheartedly agree.
PM me, so we can discuss this.

For sure.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:

First, I meant in an official battle. The episode 8 one is still kinda meh, but now it's really real. Aiga beating Valt is meh, either one or even Shu might've been able to take Phi on since they have the overpowered burst stoppers.

On this actual episode though, I really want Hyuga to show his flame hair. Some real resonance to end off the tag battles and actually make it seem like he really one. Maybe his inspiration could be that he wants to win for his brother, like Hikaru did for him when they thought Hyuga couldn't go.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Still think he didnt deserve to be the champion.

Aiga Vs. Phi was insane, and I don't even think Valt could survive Phi throwing the moon at him.

Well, Aiga only won because of Phi demanding only burst wins counts as points.
So technically Phi won but Aiga won due to plot Armor.
If Phi would not have demanded such thing then Phi would have definitely won that match without breaking a sweat.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:31 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Aiga Vs. Phi was insane, and I don't even think Valt could survive Phi throwing the moon at him.

If Phi would not have demanded such thing then Phi would have definitely won that match without breaking a sweat.

Not a discussion for here.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:31 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Aiga Vs. Phi was insane, and I don't even think Valt could survive Phi throwing the moon at him.

lemme pm u
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

He could've taken Phi down too. He managed to burst Aiger.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Episode 11, plus he took down Free with Cho-Z Valkyrie. I deeply want Valt to beat Aiga too.

First, I meant in an official battle. The episode 8 one is still kinda meh, but now it's really real. Aiga beating Valt is meh, either one or even Shu might've been able to take Phi on since they have the overpowered burst stoppers.

On this actual episode though, I really want Hyuga to show his flame hair. Some real resonance to end off the tag battles and actually make it seem like he really one. Maybe his inspiration could be that he wants to win for his brother, like Hikaru did for him when they thought Hyuga couldn't go.

Hyuga did show his flame hair, remember? He did it against Drum/Dante and won the match before the Legend Festival. Actually, it's my profile picture lol.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:46 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: First, I meant in an official battle. The episode 8 one is still kinda meh, but now it's really real. Aiga beating Valt is meh, either one or even Shu might've been able to take Phi on since they have the overpowered burst stoppers.

Hyuga did show his flame hair, remember? He did it against Drum/Dante and won the match before the Legend Festival. Actually, it's my profile picture lol.

Nah, I mean in a clean animation sequence like Hikaru's.
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:57 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:54 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Oh no. Hyuga's in the seminfinals all right.
Whats so bad about it?

Also, perfect time to use the 6 bladed mode, and steal spin from Fafnir and Longinus.
Because he’s nothing compared to Valt, Free, and Lui. He hasn’t scored a single point on any of them but is about to use his plot armor to get to the semis.
(Sep. 11, 2020  5:45 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:57 AM)g2_ Wrote: Whats so bad about it?

Because he’s nothing compared to Valt, Free, and Lui. He hasn’t scored a single point on any of them but is about to use his plot armor to get to the semis.
I agree, he is definitely not ready, he didnt outclass any of the legends. He only beat Drum and Sisco, and they whooped him shortly after.