Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 26: Aiga and Lane vs Drum and Silas

Hey there!, I have a quick question for anyone that saw episode 26 of Beyblade Burst Sparking(Surge in the english dub). During the battle between Aiga and Lane vs Drum and Silas, after Lane burst Silas the episode shifted focus to Drum and Aiga's one on one clash. Right before Achilles and Dragon collide we see Lucifer heading towards them; now, what I want to know(if I'm wrong)/confirm(if my hunch is correct) is whether or not Lucifer burst Dragon. 

Drum sent Achilles flying after they collided which leads me to believe that Dragon hit Achilles hard enough to not be bursted -- in which case, means that Aiga couldn't have been the one that burst Dragon after being blown away. Meanwhile, Lucifer is still heading towards the center where Achilles WAS and Dragon STILL IS; leading me to believe that Lucifer was the one whom bursted Dragon. And though it's not the best evidence, we can see some purple sparks come off Dragon after it burst which in my opinion came from Lucifer hitting Dragon.

So if anyone here has seen the episode or knows more about the beys/beyblade than I do please let me know if Lane and Lucifer were the ones to burst Dragon or not, and please explain your answer if you say that Lucifer didn't burst Dragon because I am thoroughly curious as to how Dragon was burst by a blown away Achilles if Lucifer wasn't responsible. 

Thanks to anyone who answers!
Obviously no one can be sure but in my opinion Lucifer didn't make it in time. I have two reasons supporting it:

1. Dragon bursted right after touching the ground. Any Buster move by Achilles works by smashing the opponent to the ground and the direction Dragon bursted in makes it obvious Lucifer didn't touch him. If Lucifer were the one to run through him Dragon's parts would scatter in a different direction.

2. Aiga was quite happy. If he got his battle interrupted by Lane of all people I assume he wouldn't be celebrating.
Yeah, Lucifer didn't even make it there before Achilles and Dragon were already in the air.
Lucifer didn't make it
Lucifer didn't touch Dragon, Achilles burst Dragon alone.
Look, this proves it was Aiga was the one who burst Dragon, And after that both Beys got shot up in the air, Lucifer couldn't have done that becuase right after the collision both Beys got shot up