Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #18 (July 24, 2020)

(Jul. 24, 2020  8:47 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Wow ranjiro vs lean and then looking at the next episode title (episode 20)i have a feeling glide is going to break.. OH NO i just realised that glide breaking would also allow Hyuga to enter the legends festival.  I hope TT doesnt pull this stunt off.. That would be a completely sad thing to do to ranjiro
TBH im scared for ranjiro

I also think there's a very high chance this happens. Hopefully they'll have a good reason for why he can't repair it.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:01 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:47 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Wow ranjiro vs lean and then looking at the next episode title (episode 20)i have a feeling glide is going to break.. OH NO i just realised that glide breaking would also allow Hyuga to enter the legends festival.  I hope TT doesnt pull this stunt off.. That would be a completely sad thing to do to ranjiro
TBH im scared for ranjiro

I also think there's a very high chance this happens. Hopefully they'll have a good reason for why he can't repair it.
Wow those are some very good attentive skills alongside a very good point.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:01 AM)Limetka Wrote: I also think there's a very high chance this happens. Hopefully they'll have a good reason for why he can't repair it.
Wow those are some very good attentive skills alongside a very good point.

Thanks i thought earlier that he would battle free again but this is not the case after seeing the preview as well as episode title for 20th episode
[Image: image0.png]Anyone who says delta doesn't appear in the anime are definitely wrong lol anyway episode review 

Strong episode I thought this episode was going to be boring and hollow but i was wrong apparently the world building in this episode is totally cool like how drum running trough city The battle are totally the highlights here they really made the Battle seems like end S1 where many movement were used overall solid episode ill give it a 8,5/10 really cool to see drum again and hoping in the next one being better
I know a lot of people will have problems with certain characters not making a return, and honestly i feel the same way, the legend festival is supposed to be big, but with the lack of characters starting to show, I doubt it’s gonna live up to expectations. To elaborate, in the first 3 seasons most if not all beys got bladers and we’re animated, by GT random boosters were cut, and 2 random layer sets were not in the anime. The random layer sets were fair as the February slot became a random booster instead of a normal booster like in god (cho z’s final random layer was orichalcum so that’s why it’s random booster didn’t intrude on the anime). Once again in this season we see random boosters starting to not be part of the anime, which most likely means there will only be one more unique character in this season when compared to the last, that character being sisco. Also random layers are not coming out anymore so that means even less layers. I’m hoping they atleast keep up the trend of godly 49-50 episodes that started with cho z
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:50 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: I know a lot of people will have problems with certain characters not making a return, and honestly i feel the same way, the legend festival is supposed to be big, but with the lack of characters starting to show, I doubt it’s gonna live up to expectations. To elaborate, in the first 3 seasons most if not all beys got bladers and we’re animated, by GT random boosters were cut, and 2 random layer sets were not in the anime. The random layer sets were fair as the February slot became a random booster instead of a normal booster like in god (cho z’s final random layer was orichalcum so that’s why it’s random booster didn’t intrude on the anime). Once again in this season we see random boosters starting to not be part of the anime, which most likely means there will only be one more unique character in this season when compared to the last, that character being sisco. Also random layers are not coming out anymore so that means even less layers. I’m hoping they atleast keep up the trend of godly 49-50 episodes that started with cho z

Well if they can focus on the battles in the festival it would be greaat but i have a nagging suspiscion that there is much more than the legend festival which TT have planned
The episode was okay. It was nice seeing Drum, though it has not been too long since we last saw him. The next episode does seem more interesting though. 7/10.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]Anyone who says delta doesn't appear in the anime are definitely wrong lol anyway episode review 

Strong episode I thought this episode was going to be boring and hollow but i was wrong apparently the world building in this episode is totally cool like how drum running trough city The battle are totally the highlights here they really made the Battle seems like end S1 where many movement were used overall solid episode ill give it a 8,5/10 really cool to see drum again and hoping in the next one being better

Does a flashback really count though?
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:50 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: I know a lot of people will have problems with certain characters not making a return, and honestly i feel the same way, the legend festival is supposed to be big, but with the lack of characters starting to show, I doubt it’s gonna live up to expectations. To elaborate, in the first 3 seasons most if not all beys got bladers and we’re animated, by GT random boosters were cut, and 2 random layer sets were not in the anime. The random layer sets were fair as the February slot became a random booster instead of a normal booster like in god (cho z’s final random layer was orichalcum so that’s why it’s random booster didn’t intrude on the anime). Once again in this season we see random boosters starting to not be part of the anime, which most likely means there will only be one more unique character in this season when compared to the last, that character being sisco. Also random layers are not coming out anymore so that means even less layers. I’m hoping they atleast keep up the trend of godly 49-50 episodes that started with cho z

well it makes sense although it sucks but we need to remember the 50/51 episode isn't a problem what's the problem is the length of the episode as we all know it's not 24 minutes anymore which limited characters which make the  50/51 episode to actually be 25/26 . s1,  God/evolution and cho z didn't have that issues which is why 90 % of the beys we're in the show.  I wish the beyblade productions team did what bakugan did instead of 50/51 they simply did 100/101 episode or make a 2 cours season part 1 and part 2 like many anime does. both gt and sparking are cutting great parts from the manga which is a shame
(Jul. 24, 2020  4:33 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]Anyone who says delta doesn't appear in the anime are definitely wrong lol anyway episode review 

Does a flashback really count though?
It counts in my book but idk about the others if we're talking about full on reveal then i'd say no
(Jul. 24, 2020  4:37 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

well it makes sense although it sucks but we need to remember the 50/51 episode isn't a problem what's the problem is the length of the episode as we all know it's not 24 minutes anymore which limited characters which make the  50/51 episode to actually be 25/26 . s1,  God/evolution and cho z didn't have that issues which is why 90 % of the beys we're in the show.  I wish the beyblade productions team did what bakugan did instead of 50/51 they simply did 100/101 episode or make a 2 cours season part 1 and part 2 like many anime does. both gt and sparking are cutting great parts from the manga which is a shame

Good point, although I doubt the 2 cour thing as TT likes to make a new system per season which I will always hate, sometimes I wish it was like mfb where one system had around 1-2 years without interruptions, by that I’m talking about how in the end of the newer burst seasons the system rules are broken, like how lord, imperial, and master don’t support weights, or in Cho-Z where level chips were discarded. Aside from product releases, the first 3 seasons of burst had a lot of filler, and even to an extent GT, if they removed the filler I believe we could get all the characters, and better and more memorable fights. At this point I’m just hoping Shu vs Valt happens
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:06 AM)MDK Shady Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  4:37 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: well it makes sense although it sucks but we need to remember the 50/51 episode isn't a problem what's the problem is the length of the episode as we all know it's not 24 minutes anymore which limited characters which make the  50/51 episode to actually be 25/26 . s1,  God/evolution and cho z didn't have that issues which is why 90 % of the beys we're in the show.  I wish the beyblade productions team did what bakugan did instead of 50/51 they simply did 100/101 episode or make a 2 cours season part 1 and part 2 like many anime does. both gt and sparking are cutting great parts from the manga which is a shame

Good point, although I doubt the 2 cour thing as TT likes to make a new system per season which I will always hate, sometimes I wish it was like mfb where one system had around 1-2 years without interruptions, by that I’m talking about how in the end of the newer burst seasons the system rules are broken, like how lord, imperial, and master don’t support weights, or in Cho-Z where level chips were discarded. Aside from product releases, the first 3 seasons of burst had a lot of filler, and even to an extent GT, if they removed the filler I believe we could get all the characters, and better and more memorable fights. At this point I’m just hoping Shu vs Valt happenThe
I like how they handled beating Aiga in the manga more than Arthur beating Aiga in the anime.
I'm glad they're bringing all of these characters back. I can't wait to see more baatttlleees

I feel like Ranjiro has to make some sort of showing otherwise why have him fight Lane? Though idk maybe he'll get washed just cause xD
(Jul. 28, 2020  6:45 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: I'm glad they're bringing all of these characters back. I can't wait to see more baatttlleees

I feel like Ranjiro has to make some sort of showing otherwise why have him fight Lane? Though idk maybe he'll get washed just cause xD

Nice to see another fgo fan around here.
Oh Napoleon is my guy for sure. He has such a good design.

Side note: I want Lui vs Drum rn xD
(Jul. 28, 2020  7:20 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Oh Napoleon is my guy for sure. He has such a good design.

Lui would dominate
I wonder if Drum will talk about his memories with the Victories, Delta, Gwyn and everyone else from GT to Hikaru and Hyuga. It would be awesome to at least see those guys again via flashback/cameo since we may never see them again.
(Jul. 28, 2020  7:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  7:20 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Oh Napoleon is my guy for sure. He has such a good design.

Lui would dominate

I wouldn't say dominate, but I do think he would win.
Lui would definitely win, but it would be a fight worth watching. In my opinion anyways.
(Jul. 28, 2020  7:59 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Lui would definitely win, but it would be a fight worth watching. In my opinion anyways.

Agreed. I think Drum would give him a very good fight.