Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #18 (July 24, 2020)

(Jul. 11, 2020  11:54 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  11:53 PM)AcressVN Wrote: Hikaru is 12 and Drum is 11 right? I feel like it would be a *little* awkward ecause of the age gap

Not at all, only 1 year age gap. Plus valt is 15 and interacting with hyuga who is 10, and it’s not awkward.

Hyuga is 11 same age as drum.   That aside in don't think it's awkward really  but it's more funny if anything drum is the youngest legend and aiga is the second youngest his 13 but their already consider legends . Would be fun if hyuga primary rival to he drum same age and energetic and Hikaru rival be aiga almost the same age.
Since they're the same age, I could see Hyuga and Drum becoming friends pretty fast.
(Jul. 12, 2020  12:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  11:54 PM)snoc Wrote: Not at all, only 1 year age gap. Plus valt is 15 and interacting with hyuga who is 10, and it’s not awkward.

Hyuga is 11 same age as drum.   That aside in don't think it's awkward really  but it's more funny if anything drum is the youngest legend and aiga is the second youngest his 13 but their already consider legends . Would be fun if hyuga primary rival to he drum same age and energetic and Hikaru rival be aiga almost the same age.
The “awkward” part is the fact the Drum is younger than Hikaru and is already 10x better plus he’s a “legend”.
https://youtu.be/Kk5ObAR7Hu0 From the preview looks like they reuse the animation from GT oh god
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:14 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://youtu.be/Kk5ObAR7Hu0 From the preview looks like they reuse the animation from GT oh god
Duh. That’s like if Aiga didn’t get his super saiyan transformation thing in super king. Plus that isn’t an actual move anyways.
(Jul. 17, 2020  10:56 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:14 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://youtu.be/Kk5ObAR7Hu0 From the preview looks like they reuse the animation from GT oh god
Duh. That’s like if Aiga didn’t get his super saiyan transformation thing in super king. Plus that isn’t an actual move anyways.
True but I prefer new ones anyway seems like SK pre production is rough in the beginning but now it does decent
(Jul. 17, 2020  11:23 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  10:56 AM)snoc Wrote: Duh. That’s like if Aiga didn’t get his super saiyan transformation thing in super king. Plus that isn’t an actual move anyways.
True but I prefer new ones anyway seems like SK pre production is rough in the beginning but now it does decent

Well most power up moves just get slightly modified (updated clothes) anyways.

Not really, check the one in GT. He has a different shirt.
(Jul. 17, 2020  11:53 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Not really, check the one in GT. He has a different shirt.
Bruh it is the same animation the shirt doesn't indicate that the animation is new is just a slight variation
(Jul. 17, 2020  11:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  11:53 AM)Limetka Wrote: Not really, check the one in GT. He has a different shirt.
Bruh it is the same animation the shirt doesn't indicate that the animation is new is just a slight variation

yeah its just a slight variation, but since its just a power up animation doesn't matter much anyway. Where it would actually get lazy is if they just reskinned a special move and played it off as a new one, which I hope they dont.
I’m gonna scream if he still has Hyper-Flux.
(Jul. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  11:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Bruh it is the same animation the shirt doesn't indicate that the animation is new is just a slight variation

yeah its just a slight variation, but since its just a power up animation doesn't matter much anyway. Where it would actually get lazy is if they just reskinned a special move and played it off as a new one, which I hope they dont.
It definitely is a small but existent variation compared to the other legendary bladers but we have to take into consideration it’s only been one year in the anime timeline and drum went from 10-11 so not much of a change for him.
was a good episode I enjoyed shu and valt interacting with each other always nice to see  and everything else was also good we got a few more things ,  kind of ashamed that Uranus won't do anything else  an the anime again after all that hype.
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: was a good episode I enjoyed shu and valt interacting with each other always nice to see  and everything else was also good we got a few more things ,  kind of ashamed that Uranus won't do anymore an the anime again after all that hype.
Yeah everyone was expecting Lane to use them interchangeably and I thought he would use both but I guess Lucifer is just the set in stone evolution.
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: was a good episode I enjoyed shu and valt interacting with each other always nice to see  and everything else was also good we got a few more things ,  kind of ashamed that Uranus won't do anymore an the anime again after all that hype.
Yeah I was expecting the use with Lane to be interchangeable but I guess Lucifer is just the set in stone evolution.

yea was caught by surprised that Lucifer is the evo of Uranus instead of being two different layers weird. all that hype was for nothing imo they could've either make lane have both are have a secret friend , partner,  brother something like that and simply give him Uranus.  I think it would've been better if it was 2 vs 2 instead of the 2 vs 1 against the asahi brothers but that's just my personal opinion
I guess it's kinda expected due to the whole letter thing. Lane and Lucifer match, while Uranus doesn't so I guessed it would be a flashback only thing.
Also excited to see Drum trash Ranjiro. This is the first and only burst main who hasn't fought Ragnurak in any capacity yet.
(Jul. 17, 2020  5:46 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  11:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Bruh it is the same animation the shirt doesn't indicate that the animation is new is just a slight variation

If they reskinned a special move it wouldn't be lazy because probably they have problems and ect... and if they do reskin the special attack is probably due to the fact that the pre production is horrible
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I guess it's kinda expected due to the whole letter thing. Lane and Lucifer match, while Uranus doesn't so I guessed it would be a flashback only thing.
Also excited to see Drum trash Ranjiro. This is the first and only burst main who hasn't fought Ragnurak in any capacity yet.
Valt didn’t. Oh wait you meant both versions of Roktavor
Ok so yeah, Delta is pretty much not gonna be appearing in the anime at this point. (or he will with a minor apperannce or just a reference but he won't have a good role like Drum). MackTheBurst and many JP Ytubers have unboxed the Random Booster and yet there was not an image of Delta in Superking. I might be wrong but even if he returns I bet he will be using Master Diabolos (disappointing) so Death/Abyss is pretty much a manga only relatable release. I predicted this so I am not that disappointed it was pretty obvious. Even the Wiki says "Death Diabolos" (Manga) which makes me think if future random boosters bey feature prize bey like Xcalibur, Genesis, Zeus etc. We will not be seeing them in the anime as well as that will be a manga only thing I believe.

Even if these bladers return I think they are just gonna make them appear with not their beys shown as they will eventually lose later on. Yk how in that flashback how Lean beats Free and gF was not shown according to Anime. Free lost by using Geist and yet it was not shown. I can see something happening like that in the future. Kind of disappointed by that. I mean the Opening does feature the main star S-Rank bladers for a purpose.
(Jul. 23, 2020  6:33 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Ok so yeah, Delta is pretty much not gonna be appearing in the anime at this point. (or he will with a minor apperannce or just a reference but he won't have a good role like Drum). MackTheBurst and many JP Ytubers have unboxed the Random Booster and yet there was not an image of Delta in Superking. I might be wrong but even if he returns I bet he will be using Master Diabolos (disappointing) so Death/Abyss is pretty much a manga only relatable release. I predicted this so I am not that disappointed it was pretty obvious. Even the Wiki says "Death Diabolos" (Manga) which makes me think if future random boosters bey feature prize bey like Xcalibur, Genesis, Zeus etc. We will not be seeing them in the anime as well as that will be a manga only thing I believe.

Even if these bladers return I think they are just gonna make them appear with not their beys shown as they will eventually lose later on. Yk how in that flashback how Lean beats Free and gF was not shown according to Anime. Free lost by using Geist and yet it was not shown. I can see something happening like that in the future. Kind of disappointed by that. I mean the Opening does feature the main star S-Rank bladers for a purpose.

While you make a good point, suppose Devolos returns, just because Delta is around once doesn’t mean he is likely not gonna get Death and Abyss. If he battles (just once at all) I doubt it’s gonna be Master Devolos
Wow ranjiro vs lean and then looking at the next episode title (episode 20)i have a feeling glide is going to break.. OH NO i just realised that glide breaking would also allow Hyuga to enter the legends festival. I hope TT doesnt pull this stunt off.. That would be a completely sad thing to do to ranjiro
TBH im scared for ranjiro
Drum sucks just saying they killed off delta for a kid that screams dragon for like the whole arc. Gwynn arc was better. Gwynn can beat drum. Plot armor killed gwynn that's why he lost.
Thank god they did not make drum a matured person; though some of the funny moments dragged on for too long imo
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:55 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Thank god they did not make drum a matured person; though some of the funny moments dragged on for too long imo
Couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s nice that they are keeping him as more of a rival as opposed to mentor.